What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル / Zansenki Exuer (RJ280179)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
*Not much point in creating a separate thread, so I will also be posting updates on the full game here, too

斬穿姫エクスエル
Zansenki Exuer

Link:
Link (for demo):
Main Themes/situations: futanari, monsters/mutants, corruption​

Gameplay Info

斬穿姫エクスエル is a futanari RPG game currently in development by GapTax. They released a demo/trial version of the game, some time ago, so I decided to try and translate it.

It follows the story of Linda Reece (my translation) who transforms into the superheroine Exuer in order to fight her enemies.
The game controls as a standard RPG Maker MV game, however it uses on-field action-combat for paths leading to a boss, then uses the normal RPG Maker battle system when fighting the main boss.

If Exuer's TP raises to 60 during combat, she has one turn to reduce it to lower than that, or else she will become erect. When she becomes erect, enemies will bind her and attack her to force her to ejaculate. If she ejaculates 3 times, she will be defeated.

There are two different defeat scenes for bosses, one for the first time Exuer loses to them, and a second one for every time thereafter.
There is also a small mechanic where Linda (Lin) keeps a mental record of all the things she has seen, or experienced, that turned her on (a spankbank, basically).

GapTax is aiming to make a LOT more futa x girl scenes than there were in Rasia, and has posted up a number of female monsters/mutants that Exuer will be fighting.

Localization info

I have translated the demo for it, which can be found on GapTax's Ci-en page above and I will be translating the full game once it has been released.
The full game is set to have around 80 scenes, according to some of GapTax's announcements, of which around 10 I've already translated via the demo.
Once the full version is released I will update this thread, so be sure to follow this thread if you are interested!

I haven't used Google Translate, etc. I'm translating it myself.

There may be some inconsistencies/unnatural lines when I release the full patch, as it's my first time actually translating something.
It should be playable, and I'd be more than happy to receive any feedback/criticism.

I've already translated all of the text, minus some menu items, and I'm in the testing phase now.
I should have something presentable in the upcoming days.

Thanks for checking out my thread, supporting this incredible developer, and the futanari genre!

For updates, and stuff, you can visit my site
Or contact me on Twitter

Update: GapTax has put it up on their Ci-en page, or you can download it here -

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick update: The translation has been finished. I have contacted the creator (GapTax) about how to go about distributing it. If I don't get a response, I'll upload it here, on Rapidgator, or something like that.

Known issues with the translation:

• Some menu items can't be translated, as I can't seem to find the text - It's likely I'd need the original files to translate them.
  • Some text that appears during on-field battles is still in Japanese - this is likely due to the version of RPG Maker, used to create the game, being in Japanese.

If there are any other translators who could give me some pointers on this, I can get to translating them right-away.

Oir

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation! Pretty cool of you to reach out to the creator and trying to get it out on an official release so it reaches more people.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for checking out the thread!
I've always liked GapTax's stuff, so I really want them to be successful. I figured if there was something I could do, I should.
I didn't really think my Japanese level was up to it but... honestly, I think it's gone pretty well. Definitely beats a Google Translation, at least.

Quick Update: The developer got back to me, and will be releasing the English version over on their Ci-en page after tweaking some of the things I couldn't access. So it should be out in the next few days! I'll update the OP with the link when it's up.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
GapTax has now put a downloadable version up on their Ci-en page.
OP updated with .

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, Thanks for taking the time to translate this demo. It's the effort that counts.
I think it's also great that the developers are willing to help tweak and host this up on their site too.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Not at all, thanks for the message! I was pretty nervous about actually translating something, so it's good to get some words of encouragement!

There's actually a minor issue with the translation, it seems. It's 100% my fault: I let the developer know the parts I couldn't translate, and gave them the translation for them, but I messed up the message formatting on Twitter, so it got mixed up in the demo that's up now.
The developer is going to fix it and re-upload it later on. Sorry for the trouble/inconvenience.

In the meantime, I'm working on translating another demo, so hopefully I can get that posted soon, too.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
No need for apologies. It's really good that you took the time and effort to make this and share it out to everyone.
Good luck on your upcoming projects.

Lazycat2020

Reputation score
I just played the demo, and i really loved it. One can only hope that the full game will also receive a english translation. Its great to hear that the creators of the game helped with the translation. Also for those that have a hard time to find the english demo heres a link for it.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Ogwalla: Thanks for letting me know!
I've updated the link to go to the Ci-en page. Just scroll down and you should be able to download it!

Lazycat2020: That's great to hear! I'm really hoping the reception, and hopefully the results, from this translation will tempt a company to pick it up and translate the full version.
Also, thank you for posting a link to the article.

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, it's been out there a day+ now, so I imagine most people who downloaded the demo/trial have already played it.
If there are any errors (besides the Japanese text during action/field battles, and that one menu item), please let me know here, or on Twitter!

I'm currently just finishing up the demo/trial of Bewitched レムリアの魔女達, which I will post up soon, but after that I should be able to move onto something else.
I was tempted to take a swing at GapTax's earlier games (Leona, or Rasia), though they've been out for some time now, so I imagine most people have already played them.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation of the trial. I actually downloaded and played it off GapTax's Ci-en page before I found out you translated it.

As for Agent Leona, it already has a coherent English translation floating around; I found it on f95zone. Female Knight Rasia just has a machine translation, to my knowledge.

Riger

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Loved the art. Didn't dislike the combat.
Then I found out that masturbation is pretty much all the scenes entail. I am disappoint.
The only ones that weren't were the train ride (grope), and the enemy losses. Hope this gets updated quickly with some oral. Not sure why, But I love futa oral scenes.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Thanks for the comment!

The art in GapTax's games is always fantastic, you can see more of it on their Ci-en page, too.

As for the variety of scenes; there will be around 40+ scenes in the final version of the game and, based on the artwork on their Ci-en page, it seems there will be a lot of
variety to the scenes. While translating, I also noticed some stuff that can't actually be accessed in the demo, which also supports this.

Hopefully, it will become a game that you can enjoy, when it's finished!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wow, thanks for the effort, and say thank you to the developer for taking us into consideration, not all dev take the time to respond or really pay attention to us western fans.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. Since this is the official translation of the game, it is considered a localization thread, and subject to game OP rules.

If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked. Please note that this thread is about the localization of the game, and so will be in the GUC section until the official translation is released, as the author is looking for feedback on his translation.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thread unlocked. Please note that the actual game is already released; this thread is about the localization of the game, and so will be in the GUC section until the official translation is released, as the author is looking for feedback on his translation.
just letting ya know that the game hasnt been released. just the demo has. this is a localization of said demo.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Right. Copy-paste error on my part. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.