What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル / Zansenki Exuer (RJ280179)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you, saltysamon!

I'm going to be playing through the full version once to get a feel for it.
Then I will need to see if there's anyone around who I can ask to finish off one of the translations I'm working on now so
I can get started on this ASAP.

Once I've made some significant progress, I'll create a new thread for the full game.

Notforlewds

Reputation score
Thank you, saltysamon!

I'm going to be playing through the full version once to get a feel for it.
Then I will need to see if there's anyone around who I can ask to finish off one of the translations I'm working on now so
I can get started on this ASAP.

Once I've made some significant progress, I'll create a new thread for the full game.
You did a great job on both Rasia and the demo to this game, I'll be looking forward to it!

If I remember from the demo, a lot of how you know where to go/what to do is dependent on information you find or are given on the map. Because the info is treated as an item, it might play hell with text hookers. Having an actual translation would be great.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So was the game translated? What was the page of the translator anyway?

AoEidolon

Lurker
Reputation score
There seem to be some bugs in the game right now, I hit a point where for some reason the progression isn't triggering and the same dungeon and enemy are available without clearing(the bat guy to be more specific). That's aside from some collision bugs and one endless dialog loop that a patch was released from today on the creator's ci-en blog.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Its really, really buggy. To the point you often getting stuck after 3rd boss and cant progress after that.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Indeed...
I actually did fully clear the game once without experiencing any major bugs.
However, it was a virgin run and I made sure to keep my sanity (blue bar) at 100 the whole time.

After clearing the game once, it throws you into a second run/playthrough -- THAT'S where I started running into issues you guys have mentioned.

I'm going to try and play through the game again, and see if I can create a save file with all the scenes unlocked.
That way, at the very least, I can work on translating the H-scenes while GapTax fixes the main issues.

I hope you guys have a happy New Year!

Fishtanker

Reputation score
If you're stuck after the elephant boss you need to go use the fix that Gaptax uploaded, but it's still buggy because it hides a map and the only way to get there was to fap in the hooter's toilet.

Attachments

allahim

Reputation score
i downloaded your fix but im stuck in a warehouse and i cant move...hardstuck

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is far too buggy right now, did a full lewd run and two bosses bugged out, meaning I defeated the bosses, but I could always redo them for some reason. This happened to the nun boss one and the one with 2 hit mooks and hypno boss in some underground warehouse. Basically, I'm HARD stuck with no way to proceed, I even applied the fix that the dev posted before even playing the game, so this was my first run AFTER the dev provided a fix and it's still a buggy piece of trash. This isn't even mentioning the more minor ones like the one when you enter the elevator in hotels and go back outside, you always end up in the hotel where the Police HQ is stationed.

This is going to either take one big ass fix or a couple of small ones before it's in a playable state.

tama

Reputation score
can someone hook me with a full save too buggy for me to play

Reputation score
Version 1.03 is up and the game is now on the english dlsite really cant wait for this to be translated ^^

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I've tried downloading the trial version from the link, but the version it's giving me is 1.10. I am assuming that you have to be a subscriber to get 1.30?

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Subscriber? You mean like Patreon, or something?
I don't have one of those as I don't really like the idea of them.

I haven't translated the trial of the most recent version as there isn't much reason to.
The full version NEEDED those updates, but the trial didn't have any bugs.
The version updates didn't bring any new content to the trial version (or the full version) so you should be able to play the linked trial version without any issues, and without missing out on anything!

Current progress on the full version: currently working on the interface stuff (intel list, materials list, skills, etc.)

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was working on this alongside another game, but I've pretty much finished the other game so things should progress a bit faster now.

Status: I've finished translating all the non-H stuff, now I'm working on the H-scenes.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello!
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was working on this alongside another game, but I've pretty much finished the other game so things should progress a bit faster now.

Status: I've finished translating all the non-H stuff, now I'm working on the H-scenes.
Will the game be released in english in the oficial sites? like eng dlsite?

Status
Not open for further replies.