What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how can I buy this now? Did I just miss the window to get it thru Patreon? Or does he periodically send it to new Patrons this month
I believe it should be available on DLSite soon.
Welp, just gotta wait a little longer.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I believe it should be available on DLSite soon.
Welp, just gotta wait a little longer.
I read the Payment Method FAQ on there and I saw they allow you to buy Dlsite credits with my payment method*, but only on the non-adult side of the site. I can use those on the adult page to buy this then though, right?

*= (kinda don't even wanna say the name in case they are crawling the web for mentions of PP in contexts they find "inappropriate")

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I read the Payment Method FAQ on there and I saw they allow you to buy Dlsite credits with my payment method*, but only on the non-adult side of the site. I can use those on the adult page to buy this then though, right?

*= (kinda don't even wanna say the name in case they are crawling the web for mentions of PP in contexts they find "inappropriate")
I've bought points on DLsite and used those on the adult DLsite before, but that was quite a while ago. I do vaguely remember that this has since been changed and that you cannot do that any more, but I'm not sure.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Renestrae Yes, that's right. I'd like to believe DLsite themselves turned the script on them like that, but any points you purchase can be used on either end. So no worries there.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Alright thanks, another question then: do we know anything about an uncensor patch yet? :(
The Patreon version isn't censored, right?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if you were a patreon long enough in the past to total $25, you get a copy of the game regardless if you're currently a patron or not. However, it seems you will need to be patient, alot of people havent gotten the email yet. its only been 30 minutes. Maybe the email takes a while, or its also possible he is sending them manually, one at a time. I know afew people that have had to do that in the past. patreons messenger seems lacking.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
awww hell Ive supported this game for like 32$ over the years but didnt get the link what can I do?

Edit: saw neutrals post Ill wait

Mick2000

Reputation score
Well, i have this old PC that i have been keeping around for sentimental reasons (it's like single core on 2.66GHz with something like 1GB RAM, but heck it was the first PC that i actually bought by myself) and one day i started it up just for lols, and after trying one of grims games (i think it was dungeon and maid) it turned out the game was working just fine even on that old ass PC...

I mean his games are incredibly well optimised unlike 90% of unity crapware out there...
no man, it's not that the game won't run properly. the demo i tried work perfectly fine with no problem, in fact it run with 60FPS. the problem with my old ass potato is that even though game run very smoothly it can overheat itself very quick, and when it did this thing just gonna kill itself.
1. it's bad for the drive health, i don't even have enough money if this thing suddenly dead
2. imagine when you're in this hard boss winning and your device kill itself, or maybe when you're saving progress and it died making the file corrupted...

anyway, damn the game is out very quickly. have it been 5 days? time really fly by.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game is coming for free for everyone. It is NOT going on dlsite, his patrons are just getting it first.

vicentiu30

Reputation score
hello what new project ? when release full game alien quest? what game will follow next hentai game?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
no man, it's not that the game won't run properly. the demo i tried work perfectly fine with no problem, in fact it run with 60FPS. the problem with my old ass potato is that even though game run very smoothly it can overheat itself very quick, and when it did this thing just gonna kill itself.
1. it's bad for the drive health, i don't even have enough money if this thing suddenly dead
2. imagine when you're in this hard boss winning and your device kill itself, or maybe when you're saving progress and it died making the file corrupted...

anyway, damn the game is out very quickly. have it been 5 days? time really fly by.
Hmm, that's not exactly specific to just your PC though... I mean last summer was really bad in that regard with temperatures going seriously bonkers...

And yeah time goes by real fast especially when you're having fun (i've been replaying the first Borderlands and it even got me to start listening to Cage the Elephant again) ...

Game is coming for free for everyone. It is NOT going on dlsite, his patrons are just getting it first.
Just saw that on patreon, and damn mad props to Grim for his generosity...

NaaaaaniMan

Reputation score
He wrote in the last post, "And You know this project has ended. You don't need pay any more." Said.
I want to have another project in the future.

Batoupar

Reputation score
So if I pay now on the patreon, I'm not going to get the game immediately ?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So if I pay now on the patreon, I'm not going to get the game immediately ?
As it turns out you'll have to wait a few days anyhow unless you just really want to throw some money to Grim (one of the rare few devs worthy of something like that)...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No, he posted on Patreon that it'll be free.
Dude he meant if you want to give Grim some money regardless of that...

Other than that If you've read Grim's patreon post carefully he seemed seriously fed up with how inconvenient patreon is to use in general, so it makes sense that he just might move to something else in the future (this is just speculation though)...

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm, i'd rather pay 25$ to get the game NOW but I suppose I can wait a few days for the free release.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Other than that If you've read Grim's patreon post carefully he seemed seriously fed up with how inconvenient patreon is to use in general,
He said "It's not easy using Patreon page." I don't take that to mean he's seriously fed up with Patreon in general, just that the mailing list feature isn't working.