What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Luck adn defense build here, since I was Critting over 50% of the time and the weapons upgrade are more important than the STR stat gives, my recommendation is to farm potions and level up your defense, even though sometimes I felt that enemies did fixed amounts of damage.

Beats9821

Reputation score
Oh. Oh no... I didn't realise you had to manually assign stats as you levelled up.

No wonder this frickin' game feels so hard. I'm a moron.
Same thing happened to me. I went through a looooooooooot of the game and ended up just, starting over. Definitely some design flaws in the game.

FalcoDarkBlade

Reputation score
Anyone want a savefile? 100% complete, stats modified with cheat engine. Its pretty much god mode. One hit kill everything (including bosses)

helltauros

Reputation score
Ok thanks, but when it comes to mid life, the black hole thing annihilates me ahahah
you have to hurt him faster than he hurts you, thats what I did.
similar with the final boss I use the traps in my favor to protect me from the lasers

M1si3

Reputation score
I wonder if someone will make a mod for random spawn of mobs. It would be interesting to complete aqe with this mod

Creepyguyyousaw

Reputation score
HOW THE HECK DO I RUN THIS ON 32-bit?
is there anything that I can do to make it run on my 32-bit pc?
pls help fellow hentai gamers.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
HOW THE HECK DO I RUN THIS ON 32-bit?
is there anything that I can do to make it run on my 32-bit pc?
pls help fellow hentai gamers.
I think somewhere in the thread someone mentioned about it not working right and 32 bit pc. Honestly in this day and age it's pretty pointless to have 32 bit.

Mick2000

Reputation score
if you really want it then make the mod yourself, use those desire as a fuel to create the mod of your dream instead of spamming the thread.
once again i repeat what have been says, the game DOESN'T HAVE Ellen graphic without her shoes, such asset is non-existent. that's why asking for her shoes to be removed is the same as asking for mod, someone else need to remake Ellen graphic and draw her feet themselves.

this is like dude 5th time spamming her horny desire, can mods or admin do something about this?

dactayvip

Reputation score
if you really want it then make the mod yourself, use those desire as a fuel to create the mod of your dream instead of spamming the thread.
once again i repeat what have been says, the game DOESN'T HAVE Ellen graphic without her shoes, such asset is non-existent. that's why asking for her shoes to be removed is the same as asking for mod, someone else need to remake Ellen graphic and draw her feet themselves.

this is like dude 5th time spamming her horny desire, can mods or admin do something about this?
Wait...5 time spamming?Are you sure?I don't remember much but I believe this is my first request

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Wait...5 time spamming?Are you sure?I don't remember much but I believe this is my first request

Imagine of grimhelm remove her red shoes when she get fked.UMMM!!!! SO FKING HOT AND HORNY AS F
Wish her got complete naked without the red shoes after got defeated
Can someone remove her shoes after she got naked by a few hit from those alien
I want Ellen naked without shoes so damn badly
I still waiting someone can remove her shoes when she got fked
Normally, I don't really care if somebody gets overly indulgent with their fetishes around here, but you really need to calm down. This is your only warning.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Long time no see Grimhelm thread
Me > might be some major update
Enter -> Foot fetishes.......
Damn..................

===================================

Recent posts by Grimhelm

The progress of new project is too slow.
I think it's impossible to release new demo within this year.
So I decide to pause the billing for several months.

The billing will be paused until the first demo come out.

This Grimhelm guy sure is honest isn't he
He doesn't want to get money when he doesn't sure produce something
He froze his Patreon.........
I def will buy his game when it's out on DL SIte or elsewhere

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Indeed, a very rare finding individual who very humble and respectable too.
Unless he done something productive he hardly feel like he deserve something in return even tho people would still gladly help him out, maybe he try not to make a bad habit out of himself too.

Game dev community has been tainted with either greedy milker or con artist in this past few years, it really is a refreshing sight to have someone like him around.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't understand why Grimhelm keeps stopping his Patreon instead of letting the patrons decide whether they wanna continue giving him money. Humble to a fault, he fails to realize how much this continued support cant fuel motivation - unless he's one who gets easily pressured...

cell943

Reputation score
I don't understand why Grimhelm keeps stopping his Patreon instead of letting the patrons decide whether they wanna continue giving him money. Humble to a fault, he fails to realize how much this continued support cant fuel motivation - unless he's one who gets easily pressured...
He likely thinks living up to his personal moral standards is more important than getting free money. I commend him for it.

cuser

Lurker
Reputation score
After defeating Mother Brain, an icon of MB appears as if MB is below the floor. Such icons for enemies appear when enemy off screen (e.g., left, right or above). Has anyone figure out what this means? Has MB survived, in part, to attack again? Only notice this with this boss, so am wondering. Any thoughts? TIA.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i didn't quite catch the problem here... can you show some pic of the said problem?