What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Nice, no fucking around to wait at all. He put the game out before 20 minutes of Japanese midnight.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Just asking, does the game have gallery for animation?

Madly

Reputation score
With what I said... having to download from VPN is painfully slow...
Still faster than 2 years of waiting, or this Hentai game equivalent of "Welcome to Team Fortress 2. After 9 Years of development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait. Thanks and have fun"

NaaaaaniMan

Reputation score
Well, I upload it "Somewhere"(the another site) with Mega.
But I don't know well at ULMF's posting rules, so I can't say the site's name...
The site just starts "F"

MST

Reputation score
But I don't know well at ULMF's posting rules, so I can't say the site's name...
The site just starts "F"
I think it doesn't end with e either, for I searched for many tags but couldn't find it:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Threw money at DLsite.

The game has English language support but some tutorial, instructions or text still seem to be in Japanese. But these haven't bothered the game so far.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
What the hell,is out already?!.I almost can't believe it.

Just in time when I was wondering what the heck I was gonna do today.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
What the hell,is out already?!.I almost can't believe it.

Just in time when I was wondering what the heck I was gonna do today.
I know right, I was also surprised it come out today!

I guess one more load won't hurt.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The site just starts "F"
You're allowed to post links and you're allowed to mention F95zone (or otherwise point to where a link exists). The only exceptions to this are games containing loli/shota, and if the dev has specifically requested us not to share links.

Thread moved to H-Games section

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Honestly, smart decision.

Set a release date pretty far ahead of your expected finishing time, don't get anybody's hopes up even if you're well within schedule, reveal with the last few bugfixes you're about done and drop the game onto the market within the week. It might be unexpected to the fans, but what is somebody gonna do, complain it's releasing well ahead of its dlsite finishing date?
They actually went a whole step further than that since some may recall that last year when they set up the DLsite page they said on their blogpost that DLsite forced them to have the expected release date be up to a year later and that the team wanted to set the release date to be more than a year later (I think they wanted to set it to be an year and half?). So I was actually expecting them to be correcting that release date until they announced back around May-ish that they were possibly going to be able to release it sooner than August but as late as September-October(? I think).

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Is there a way to enter full screen?

EDIT: Alt + Enter.

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I reach final boss but...

I can't damage on her second form, game tell me to use "C"(Ultimate Move) but what timing that I should use.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I reach final boss but...

I can't damage on her second form, game tell me to use "C"(Ultimate Move) but what timing that I should use.
use your super after you craft a bunch of the curitive special drugs they will turn into attacks to damage the boss destroying her attacks gets you more plants

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Some minor issues with English mode like the text on the bottom left of the screen not appearing, and some untranslated elements. But still, amazing job from Mizuku.

Last edited:

Vivi323232

Reputation score
Hello all. Made a new account just to ask a question. Can someone please let me know where the entrance to the zone located below the Endless Cave is? I'm stuck between there and trying to find a way inside the Violet Mansion. Thank you!

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okay.....just a word of warning the hint for bad ending at the Golden Temple is mistranslated I feel so here's a different hint that comes to mind.....what brings you closer to your enemy allowing sight, goes both ways in more than one way.

Additionally at the boss battle there glitched out for me as getting caught and something else caused me to need to go back to title as Hachina vanished completely and the camera didn't know what to do. So beware getting caught there a second time while trying to struggle out as I suspect that caused my glitch.

EDIT: My save data, I went for a virgin run just aiming to complete the game (gallery unlocked as a result I expect) so no development should be present and the only status effect is Hypnosis as I can't figure out how to get rid of it right now:
I did notice that as it's a json file you can open it up in notepad++ and change it through that and your own. I did test and it seems like the savecore file in the game's folders makes the save list reflect the existing saves so I suggest you rename it to savedata1 so you can open it up and then resave it to your preferred slot as a result it then looks better.

Last edited: