What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

AG05

Reputation score
Beat the game in about 3 hours is there anything for late-game? Especially with all the money I have... was hoping for some end-game equipment purchases.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nothing big outside of the 1 equip store in the main town that and throwing cash for food you can use for duration regen at the statues

Vivi323232

Reputation score
I'm a bit lost on how to progress. The Golden Temple the game marks as the next objective says I need a Cintamani Stone. The only two places I need to progress is one below the Endless Cave which I can't seem to find the entrance to, or the Violet Mansion, which has its doors sealed. Can someone please give me an idea where to go? Thank you.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Vivi323232 If you talking about the blue flame, then that's actually the hints of how to get or avoid rather the bad endings, I said in my last post that I think that's a mistranslated. Just proceed into the temple, if you end up not getting the bad ending then good, if not...try taking away your sight that you gained in that area.

Bad endings all unlock along with H-animations after you beat the game.

Shirosaya

Reputation score
Have anyone found the bell collar ? There is a shrine in the opening path of the mine where you fight the 3rd boss but I can't figure out how to interact with it.

WaffleDance

Reputation score
Finally beat the game, I wasn't paying attention on the final boss so it took me awhile to accidentally figure out the mechanic.

I enjoyed it, although I think I preferred Medmaiden in the corruption aspect.

papapapapapa

Reputation score
Have anyone found the bell collar ? There is a shrine in the opening path of the mine where you fight the 3rd boss but I can't figure out how to interact with it.
Oni Mountain has floating white ghost enemies (the purple orbs that chase you) that grab the MC and cause the spokes of the wheel to start lighting up in sequence. When all of the spokes turn purple you get the bell collar.

imort

Reputation score
Anyone else have untranslated states? Have no idea what the effects are atm.

AG05

Reputation score
Anyone know what the event for this area is? I've searched up and down while also applying every status.

1696637723340.png

heinsc

Reputation score
How do you get the alternate scene in the prison? Second bossfight.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay.....just a word of warning the hint for bad ending at the Golden Temple is mistranslated I feel so here's a different hint that comes to mind.....what brings you closer to your enemy allowing sight, goes both ways in more than one way.

Additionally at the boss battle there glitched out for me as getting caught and something else caused me to need to go back to title as Hachina vanished completely and the camera didn't know what to do. So beware getting caught there a second time while trying to struggle out as I suspect that caused my glitch.

EDIT: My save data, I went for a virgin run just aiming to complete the game (gallery unlocked as a result I expect) so no development should be present and the only status effect is Hypnosis as I can't figure out how to get rid of it right now:
I did notice that as it's a json file you can open it up in notepad++ and change it through that and your own. I did test and it seems like the savecore file in the game's folders makes the save list reflect the existing saves so I suggest you rename it to savedata1 so you can open it up and then resave it to your preferred slot as a result it then looks better.
Where do I put the save file? Tried putting it in the data folder inside the game folder but it doesn't work.

Edit: Naturally it worked after I asked about it XP

also, to remove Hypnosis, go to Rokkaku road (there will be ! in your save file), go to one of the "deeper area" on the middle of the road, there will be a house with ! on the door (make sure to craft Daybreak Sand first). There'll be an NPC who said they can help, choose to Follow, and you'll get treated to Hachina being SEEGSSS'ed on. After a while, there'll be a dialogue where somehow the NPC backed off, and you get an option on what item to use here (Obv the Daybreak Sand).

Using it will cure the NPC and your Hypnosis, and Daybreak Sand will change its description from ??? in red to Cure Hypnosis.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so i vaguely remember him having to change the censoring, is it impossible to decensor now?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where do I put the save file? Tried putting it in the data folder inside the game folder but it doesn't work.

Edit: Naturally it worked after I asked about it XP

also, to remove Hypnosis, go to Rokkaku road (there will be ! in your save file), go to one of the "deeper area" on the middle of the road, there will be a house with ! on the door (make sure to craft Daybreak Sand first). There'll be an NPC who said they can help, choose to Follow, and you'll get treated to Hachina being SEEGSSS'ed on. After a while, there'll be a dialogue where somehow the NPC backed off, and you get an option on what item to use here (Obv the Daybreak Sand).

Using it will cure the NPC and your Hypnosis, and Daybreak Sand will change its description from ??? in red to Cure Hypnosis.

Hope that helps!
Ah dang I reloaded to keep the virgin save as I tried that but yeah it raised development as a result so yeah...

@Ghotty Eh I don't recall anything about the Dev team having to change the censoring, they sent it off to DLsite and no troubles were said as far as I know.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah dang I reloaded to keep the virgin save as I tried that but yeah it raised development as a result so yeah...

@Ghotty Eh I don't recall anything about the Dev team having to change the censoring, they sent it off to DLsite and no troubles were said as far as I know.
Iirc there's also an item to reset development, unless I'm remembering it wrong.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
*** Eh I don't recall anything about the Dev team having to change the censoring, they sent it off to DLsite and no troubles were said as far as I know.
Ah, i hope we can get a decensor then.
Maybe DLSite didn't complain because the dev used the newer guideline?

and the English name should be added to the thread title.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know why they changed the first boss's mechanic where you no longer stomp on the "blockchains" to damage the boss?

B__B

Reputation score
Sorry, could someone help explain what exactly the two bottom-right buttons in the gallery do? I can't tell the difference.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@cybeast Yep there's a medicine however I have no idea as to if it reset sensitivity levels (only seen if you get the dirty book item or whatever it's named) and I know some people want a virgin run to be as pure as possible.

@Ghotty I've noticed the censorship now that I allowed things to happen after the virgin run and they've actually gotten off well with it I feel since the area is small and while you definitely can't see what's going on behind it.....you can tell roughly enough when added on by the sounds. I haven't given Bepin's mods a go to see if the de-censor that's known about there works or not, but that's my first port of call soon.

@Boxtie Probably due to most people not realizing about it all, they also changed how the boss moved around too so it's more slow and less reactive I found.

@B__B I believe one replays event scenes as you experience them in game and the other returns you to title/menu screen. Unless your meaning about the clothing like ones? Which then the bottom two enable extra pussy squirt (I think) and breast milk/squirt.