What's new

SIM Mod Loli Guro [Happy Lamb Barn] Lost Life (RJ252067) cheat mod

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To use cheat engine with this game, search for doubles values, simple values only. Heart value isn't given to you so you should start from unknown value, auto rub breasts or do something to gather hearts and just use the "increased by" search every time one is added to the gauge

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
You don't need to cheat if you progress far enough in the game.
extract one of the save files in C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\some_random_number\localhost\
Everything is unlocked in the gallery when you stream from the phone on the TV.

Attachments

chincheta

Reputation score
and the doggystyle position is not unlocked ?
or is not implemented?

Last edited:

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLsite says it's now updated to 2.0. Hope someone uploads it soon, figuring out how this game works is quite the puzzle.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
DLsite says it's now updated to 2.0. Hope someone uploads it soon, figuring out how this game works is quite the puzzle.
Uh... Doesn't look like it to me. Not in eiter jap or eng dlsite, and I didn't see any release announcement in either his blog or the ci-en.

You sure you didn't post in the wrong thread? (I'd love to be wrong though)

Edit: Actually, Imouto Monochrome had an update with addition of contents yesterday (sakura viewing and bugfixes apparently). Maybe that's the one you meant?

Last edited:

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uh... Doesn't look like it to me. Not in eiter jap or eng dlsite, and I didn't see any release announcement in either his blog or the ci-en.

You sure you didn't post in the wrong thread? (I'd love to be wrong though)

Edit: Actually, Imouto Monochrome had an update with addition of contents yesterday (sakura viewing and bugfixes apparently). Maybe that's the one you meant?
Ah, my mistake. It appears that the `V2.0` on DLsite is a teaser of sorts.
Sorry for anyone whose hopes I accidentally got up. I got a little too excited myself and didn't bother to verify what the text actually said. 😅

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm still missing two options under Missionary (the first between "Inside" and "Fast", and the second between "Inside" and "Normal").
Any idea how to unlock these?

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like you're missing "change".
While in Missionary, you can push her legs up.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
manage to get this game and realized how complicated and hard it was. seems I need to do a trial and error like the others

rigan

Reputation score
Well, here's the new one.

Almost the same as 1.13:

Enables entering cheat mode with Home + E (without save lock).
You can use numpad + and numpad - to increase or decrease stamina.
You can lock the heart meter by pressing Delete.

New:
You can use PageUp and PageDown to increase or decrease cum meter. Idk what else to call it.

You can open it by dragging the .swf file over the game .exe.

Again, let me know if anything is broken.
please make it for ver 1.16

Delexicus

Reputation score
So I decided that I needed a short break from working on JSK games. Looked for a popular game and found this gem. Saw that the cheats don't work on the new version and the tweaking bug bit me again. I decided to deconstruct what was done with prior mod versions to see what needs to be changed.

1.) Used Tengux's GUI parser over in The JSK MEGA Repository to extract the games AS files from the main SWF file (Tengux's GUI Parser [deconstruct]). Can be found in the downloads section. Don't mind the errors, we just want the AS files extracted.
2.) Did the same on the Mod SWF file of the same version (Tengux's GUI Parser [deconstruct]).
3.) Compared the games AS files against the same version cheat AS files (Beyond Compare)
4.) Found that only key.AS was changed.
5.) Compared the contents of both key.AS files and found that the cheat is super simple to implement.

All that needs to be done is to edit the case "PAGE_UP", case "PAGE_DOWN", case "NUMPAD_ADD", and case "NUMPAD_DOWN" to match what's on the right in key.AS of the new versions. This is super easy to do using JPEX FFDEC.

1.) Just load up the LostLife_1.16.swf (or newer) and look for those cases in the scripts folder under KEY.
2.) First make a mod copy of your SWF with the "save as" button in the upper left.
3.) Use the edit actionscript button on the bottom, make your changes, then use the save button on the bottom, then the save button in the upper left. Congrats, you just made a new mod.
4.) Place your new Lost_Life_mod.SWF next to the main Lost_Life.SWF.
5.) Run your Lost_Life_mod.SWF and enjoy!

And for convenience sake, I attached a copy of the Lost_Life_v1.16_mod I just made with the described method.

EDIT 1) I see that there is a more advanced cheat mod for version 1.14. I'll have a look at that in a bit.

EDIT 2) All done. All of pawp's cheats have been re-enabled for v1.16. New cheat mod attached.

The following is a modified excerpt from pawps's post.

Enables entering cheat mode with Home + E (without save lock).
You can use numpad + and numpad - to increase or decrease your fatigue meter.
You can lock the heart meter by pressing Delete.
You can use PageUp and PageDown to increase or decrease your endurance meter.

Attachments

Last edited:

techgroof

Reputation score
dont know how but i dont get it to work as you say it would play help me

RyugoZERO

Reputation score
This girl is so fucking hard to please.... Pissed me off to the point where I used cheat engine and locked her heart meter at 100 so i could pound away at her pussy and throat as much as I like.

seriously, if you try to play this normally, you'll fail. it's that damn difficult to avoid making her hate something.
how did u use cheat engine for that game tho?