What's new

SIM Mod Loli Guro [Happy Lamb Barn] Lost Life (RJ252067) cheat mod

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a lifetime total thing, once your record hits 8,000 total in your history you earn access to that special privilege. So if all you've been supporting is 100 Yen all you have to do is keep it up for 80 months.
If that was for a full game, I could somewhat understand....not that total but the idea.
But this is for an update, and a incomplete one at that. 8,000 is far too much. Also take into account that this is each supporter. So let's say he has 20 of them that reached that point, that's 160,000 yen he's made off just those supporters.....this is a little....underwhelming as a thank you.

Maybe I'm just not that good of a fan, but I've left plenty of patreons/ci-en/fantia for not delivering what I see as an ample reward for their fans dedication. It takes time to create something, sure I completely understand that....wanting to reward those who stick with you is a great idea.....slapping a price of 8,000 yen on that reward (far more than what the game sales for) is an insult.
"You want early preview of it? Pay 4 times as much as those who simply bought the game."

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's a thank you to people who have continued to support him, not to people who want immediate gains. This month has it's own normal rewards that you can get by supporting him normally, and their value can be put into question, but this reward is more of a 'oh yeah I've been supporting him this long huh' kind of deal, as it's not a limited event. The content itself is incomplete and needs testing before it's put to the main game. You don't have to worry about it, it'll be in the main game eventually anyway.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a thank you to people who have continued to support him, not to people who want immediate gains. This month has it's own normal rewards that you can get by supporting him normally, and their value can be put into question, but this reward is more of a 'oh yeah I've been supporting him this long huh' kind of deal, as it's not a limited event. The content itself is incomplete and needs testing before it's put to the main game. You don't have to worry about it, it'll be in the main game eventually anyway.
I was editing when you wrote this so most likely you didn't see the edit so I'll give a short version:
This is not a reward equal to the support given. Non-supporters aren't worried since they will get it anyway in it's complete form for 4 times less. At 8,000 yen, supporters should get exclusive rewards not just something non-supporters will eventually get as well. Shouldn't bother me since I'm not a supporter, but seeing someone not getting properly rewarded for their dedication doesn't sit well with me.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I mean to be fair you're not paying for a beta demo of an incomplete game, the game was finished, you're paying for previews of game updates to the finished game. To that end it's not so much as paying to support a brand new creation so much as paying more than needed already from the get go on a product. After that there's the argument that this is a steep payment, but older versions of this system were already in place, the 2,000 YEN tier is basically this 8,000 reward. The only difference is you don't need to pay 8,000 up front, it's something you earn after a lengthy period of support as is. If you've already been supporting him for a long time this would have come out free to you.

Of course, you could just straight up try to pay it all in one go, one could call it a waste but really the only tier that's been consistent in value is the 100 Yen tier with the new drawing animation from their lost life artist vxcz. Every other tier argued more for your passion to support them than to see minor previews.

Last edited:

captainponcho

Reputation score
If anyone is interested in doing this it would be great, I can't because I don't have the skill set but all the animation for the cowgirl are in the update, the author just cut the scene short by making your character start coming instantly as soon as you begin the scene and then fading to black, but by bugging the scene me and another ci-en member, he found it origanlly I just replicated the bug, but we were able to see the animation for cowgirl and they were great and seem to mostly all be there and usable, so if anyone can maybe figure out a cheat to disable the instant quick shooting then that would be fucking amazing!

Normally I would totally respect the authors wishes but, as has been discussed so far we did pay alot for this membership. I've been there pretty much since the game was made since early June of 2019, with a 10 dollar donation first on patreon then on Ci-en when patreon busted them, so while the position is amazing them locking it this way and saying it because of test purposes is kind of unfair to me, like how do you test something if you can't even see the whole thing.

So if anyone with skills could mod this some way that would be great, I know that's probably harder then me just asking like a fool, like I said I definitely can't do it. And if no one can thats totally understandable then just take this as a lurker just getting his frustration out by writing about it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It added the cat ears. The cowgirl is still WIP supposedly, as 1.18 is the dev debug version, but it's in it too.

Last edited:

slark2034

Reputation score
Can't really enjoy the cowgirl position mode cause the guy cums so fast.. i hope somone fixes it

TheLookUp

Reputation score
Can't really enjoy the cowgirl position mode cause the guy cums so fast.. i hope somone fixes it
I patched Lost Life v1.18 (dev), so you have infinite stamina in riding mode and created the android app (controls are a bit buggy) for it. I have also attached 100% gamefiles.
Android MOD and SWF:

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
From the comment by the creator, it was intentional that you climax early as the animation is still WIP. It was probably meant as a teaser, much like the imagery shown.

slark2034

Reputation score
I patched Lost Life v1.18 (dev), so you have infinite stamina in riding mode and created the android app (controls are a bit buggy) for it. I have also attached 100% gamefiles.
Android MOD and SWF:
Awesome !

Why i cant install the apk? Heheh

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLookUp

Reputation score
From the comment by the creator, it was intentional that you climax early as the animation is still WIP. It was probably meant as a teaser, much like the imagery shown.
It actually looks quite good if you extend the stamina, i don't get why he set that so short

unculture

Reputation score
I just used an autoclicker. She can actually ride you to orgasm. Just like with missionary, she doesn't like it when you pound her cervix unless she is actively orgasming.

lshcll

Reputation score
Android MOD and SWF:
riding mode it can't end???

fengmaster

Reputation score
I'm trying to start the riding/cowgirl mode but I can't seem to figure it out. Using version 1.18dev of course. The read me mentions "The trigger way is temporarily switched with the icon on the left." But i have no idea where the trigger is. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

ARandomKid

Reputation score
I'm trying to start the riding/cowgirl mode but I can't seem to figure it out. Using version 1.18dev of course. The read me mentions "The trigger way is temporarily switched with the icon on the left." But i have no idea where the trigger is. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
When you're at the blowjob scene, move your mouse all the way to the left. Should be the bottom icon.