What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 卵の鍵 / Key of Egg (RE269035) (RJ269035)

Tashigamea

Lurker
Reputation score
does anyone manage to beat the final boss in a single run without restart or actually cheat the game here? i've tried like 10 times over and over, the first dude need to go down faster or the final boss will be stronger but even though i manage so the boss is hard as rock, she keep debuff you every turn with 3 different status effect and debuff your stat all the time, if you put all 3 equipment to give you full immunity for 3 status effect then the fight will got harder since the boss hit you hard, every hit count like 50-100 hp. and i did not even play on hard.

am i suppose to lose unless i have some sort of item?
When I beat the boss I was level 29-30, can't tell if I leveled after the fight, and my strat was to boost magic defense and magic attack and just use life drain to attack and if you lower her hp enough, the boss ends up spending a turn to cure instead of debuffing and she died relatively easily afterwards. I didn't really do any farming, but idk my hp was only 156, I just used life drain as a secondary health bar. I did have to use a magic booster at the start of the fight to keep my mana topped off.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
stupid question: how you guy can play without translation properly, is there tool trans for that?

Mick2000

Reputation score
stupid question: how you guy can play without translation properly, is there tool trans for that?
does my own brain count as "tool trans"? i can read japanese but not fully
i've never use those translation tool in my life. if anything i just open google translate and start write those curve with mouse and translate word by word

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Mick2000: while I can't claim to know Japanese besides being able to recognize some common short sequences in rpg games, it's actually not that hard (if somewhat tedious) to build a toy for at least RPG Maker games (both ruby and Chromium - well, one toy for each), that can get to most of the text directly in a human usable form (cause even the json files are bit too annoying to view raw).
Then it's just a matter of figuring out GT gibberish. On that note: I keep wondering which 'smart' guy got the idea to make it work as a thesaurus - piss poor is putting it mildly some of the time.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So glad I found this game, it had so much content and themes that I crave after.

I'm a bit disappointed that if you're pregnant during the auction, when it's time to leave, it essentially forces an abortion. After I saw the loss scene for the final boss I REALLY wanted to see that scene with pregnancy involved. Utterly disappointed... The tentacle suit bit had a lot of unused potential, too, but the BE quest? God dayum.

I just wish there was a way to "keep" the different "gear" you get, being BE outside the quest, or having that tentacle suit outside it's quest, or hell even the variant of the normal outfit missing it's jacket would have been neat!

jiamik

Reputation score
can i ask something.
does anyone know their company's social media like twitter? I want to report a bug and ask them something but, I still haven't found it

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
can i ask something.
does anyone know their company's social media like twitter? I want to report a bug and ask them something but, I still haven't found it
Op has link to their ci-en which has their twitter-

Mick2000

Reputation score
but the BE quest? God dayum.

I just wish there was a way to "keep" the different "gear" you get, being BE outside the quest, or having that tentacle suit outside it's quest, or hell even the variant of the normal outfit missing it's jacket would have been neat!
oh hell yeah, good thing to know someone have the same mind with me.
yeah i do really wish the BE status effect could actually last outside that specific quest, hell just let me choose whenever i want to cure it or not just like RainRave.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh hell yeah, good thing to know someone have the same mind with me.
yeah i do really wish the BE status effect could actually last outside that specific quest, hell just let me choose whenever i want to cure it or not just like RainRave.
Yeah, I spent WAY too much time in that quest.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And i hope the next game have variation of angle when battle rape, it's really boring to see her from behind when raped by the tentacle. Well i know it will be more tedious but it's a waste for so much potential and waste of character design too. If at least they change the angle/position of battle rape at different level mission, i think it will be good enough.

Last edited:

Touhoufan2

Reputation score
If for some reason you can't use any tools on a specifc game, there's still google translate on your phone with the camera.

Motendra

Reputation score
All I wanna know is how pregnancy is triggered. Early into the game, it happened once randomly, but never again

Mazxf34

Reputation score
ah YES brother, if only... there is a special mission where you have to clear it fully naked, if only the apron gone too...
the special mission in forest where she only wear skirt doesn't count
What mission is that?

Mick2000

Reputation score
What mission is that?
the special mission below the normal one, after you reach the palace you can choose 4 special mission where you need to clear the dungeon under certain condition.
what i'm talking is the one where you play naked till end of mission (apron still on though), the other is the one on forest where they make your breast even bigger so you can only fit skirt

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
i wish that permanent or became costume so we can change her standing picture

xsorab2

Reputation score
I wonder if kagura will translate this one, big boobs mc will surely got a lot of attention on steam

Mick2000

Reputation score
I wonder if kagura will translate this one, big boobs mc will surely got a lot of attention on steam
well they did pick 2 out of 3 other game hasoyua make (not counting this yet) and translate it, let just hope they pick this too. why wouldn't they anyway? this game manage to take 1st place on DLsite after it release and got almost the same number of sale compare to it's other old works too so more the reason to pick this.