What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 卵の鍵 / Key of Egg (RE269035) (RJ269035)

alan0n

Reputation score
Here is a quick n' dirty™ MTL partial with a tiny bit of QA. I played for about 90 minutes and didn't run into any bugs, but I haven't finished the game yet either.
So save often if you are going to try it. Seriously. Don't say I didn't warn; you this is not play tested at all.

To apply:
go into the /www directory and COPY the data folder to somewhere else. Dont move it, copy it.
Then copy the data folder in the zip file here over top of the original /data (not the one you copied).
Overwrite everything.
Profit?

Is shit broken?
Copy the data folder you backed up earlier over top of the one in the game directory.
Now its in Japanese again but at least it works.
Yay?

Attachments

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just coming in to confirm the partial, played 100% of the game just fine.

I had a weird bug that I doubt had anything to do with the partial, but I did a relap and the arena just wouldn't open. It fixed on exiting to the title and reloading, but it actually cost me a run. /shrug

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I completed the game but still have no idea how to change her clothes or half-dressing her.

bunny

Reputation score
thanks for the translated files. game is much more enjoyable now

what does the charm do and is it a good idea to raise charm level?

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
where i can view cg brother? i done game and have 1 item call 'game clear' but it cant open.

Mick2000

Reputation score
there's no in-game CG room, you need to go the title and pick the 3rd option to go to the CG room.
the 'game clear' item is a key item, you can't use it, it just work as indicator that you completed the game so you can open a box in CG room to unlock all CG

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
there's no in-game CG room, you need to go the title and pick the 3rd option to go to the CG room.
the 'game clear' item is a key item, you can't use it, it just work as indicator that you completed the game so you can open a box in CG room to unlock all CG
baka me. i just found it. btw, do u know how got tentacle clother?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
baka me. i just found it. btw, do u know how got tentacle clother?
It's one of the optional side quest available in the affluent part of the city. Unfortunately the clothes are only useable during the quest.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Huh? You mean that strange Data Folder? How do I use it = o
u must have game + that "data file" then do this:

To apply:
go into the /www directory and COPY the data folder to somewhere else. Dont move it, copy it.
Then copy the data folder in the zip file here over top of the original /data (not the one you copied).
Overwrite everything.