What's new

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate not wanking for a couple of days.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I hate power outages. Means I have to bring income reports home and do them, DAMN FASCISTS!!!

*haha, apparently if you misspell "fascists" in Firefox, the first suggestion is "facial," hmm.*

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate how the management where I work couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery. Seriously, they royally fucked up today and yesterday. Today there shouldn't have been any overtime because the orders were so low YET WE STILL HAD OVERTIME! Granted we get paid more for any overtime but christ, if the orders are low to the point that overtime is pretty much nonexistent for that day then THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY.

And take yesterday; We had to do a 13 and a half hour shift because they fucked up again. Granted the orders were really high but if they didnt fuck up then we wouldve been out of there by 7pm at the lastest. But no, instead we were there until 8:30pm. By the time I got home I only had time to have some food and a shower before I went to bed. And the worst thing about it was that the head boss-dude said that if we left at 8pm (I dont know about other jobs but you can only be kepted to work a max of 13 hours because you need 11 hours away from the factory) then our Christmas bonuses would be taken away from us.

I hate it when people say that outside Christmas decorations cant be put up because it my offend peoples religions/beliefs. You know what? FUCK THEM AND THEIR BELIEFS! Britain is prodominately a Christian nation, sure I'm not a believer in God or the rest of it, and sure Christmas decorations may not be a part of the celebration of the birth of Christ, but come on! Christmas decorations are a part of modern day Christmas. Thats like telling men not to shake their dicks once they've had a piss because it could spatter on stuff. If people from other cultures and religions want to live in Britain then they better get used to seeing Christmas decorations outside, because after all it's our country NOT yours.

I hate it when people spout random bits of Japanese they've heard on anime or Japanese films. Seriously, it doesnt make you look cool, SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE! If you've learnt the language or are fluent enough in it then sure, knock yourselves out but otherwise stop it. I will hunt you down and kill you. Then eat your livers.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

+10 for last point.

One of my friends had some little douchey cunt comment her picture with "kawaii desu" or something stupid like that. My friend asked what does that mean and my comment directly below it said "It means 'I can't embrace my own culture so I have to bastardize someone else's through popular media, ironically, a culture full of people who try to do the same thing to us' and that's a direct translation"

Of course, I had to delete it cuz I found out she liked him

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay, let me get things clear; its only in RL that it pisses me off, or if people use it like its the normal way to talk in messages and the like.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, let me get things clear; its only in RL that it pisses me off, or if people use it like its the normal way to talk in messages and the like.
Sometimes even that pisses me off, depending on how the person is.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I'm a cold bastard who has hit small children for uttering the like in my presence.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Heh, I hit my sisters if they answer back to me.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, I hate the fact that I have to get off my lazy ass to shovel the snow out of my driveway.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol, I hate to keep myself sane.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also, I hate the fact that I have to get off my lazy ass to shovel the snow out of my driveway.
I actually like to shovel. We have a snowblower but I don't use it. It's fun to see that I come out with a shovel while everyone's midway through their driveway on my street. I screw around (stuff like flinging my shovel full of snow into the air and trying to hit it like a bat or golfing the top of the snowmound with my shovel) and still get done before everyone else cuz I'm quick as I have fun doing it.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I actually like to shovel. We have a snowblower but I don't use it. It's fun to see that I come out with a shovel while everyone's midway through their driveway on my street. I screw around (stuff like flinging my shovel full of snow into the air and trying to hit it like a bat or golfing the top of the snowmound with my shovel) and still get done before everyone else cuz I'm quick as I have fun doing it.
I have a snowblower. It's called yo' momma! And I bet you are quick :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have a snowblower. It's called yo' momma! And I bet you are quick :D
o_O You will lose your testicles for such insolence.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Nah I wont, they're in the jar along with my ovaries.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I know, I stole the jar. Hence you lost them

Don't worry though, I left the ovaries there in a cardboard box

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't hate shoveling, but I hate my asshole neighbors who snowblow the snow onto my sidewalk and driveway. I shoveled their driveway last week just to be nice and to repay me they make my job harder.