What's new

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Ah, but do you want the kind of ready microwave food that will make you fat?

Or the ones with less fat which will totally help you lose weight?
If you're trying to lose weight, but still eating Hot Pockets brand ANYTHING, you're doing it wrong.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

If you're trying to lose weight, but still eating Hot Pockets brand ANYTHING, you're doing it wrong.
No, you're still not getting it. We do need something to eat on the go. But why get the normal fatty one, when I can get one that's better for me =D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Guy's, I believe Incy's point is flying square over your head... like a retarded flying squirrel on a jetpack.

Incy's not a dumb ass, he is rather intelligent, so when he's saying "get the one that's better" he's talking about getting the one marketed to be better. He's pushing thing's from the consumer's point of view.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaaahhh, I just assumed that he had bought in to the marketing and actually believed them to be better for you. Sorry Inky, I underestimated your intelligence.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Online sociology class. I like it itself, but our discussion assignments. Post something, then reply to two others. Mostly a bunch of 30 something women being terribly sexist in this case, and I have to call them out on it (or agree) if I want credit x.x

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

That sounds like its going to be a riot, i want to know all the best and most rediculous things they say.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

So far we have the gem "There will always be a problem finding male mentors, because men are simple. They aren't complex like women. They just want to go home sit on the couch drink beer and watch sports."

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

So far we have the gem "There will always be a problem finding male mentors, because men are simple. They aren't complex like women. They just want to go home sit on the couch drink beer and watch sports."
I hate sports and beer. Stereotype broken.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

While there will always be plenty of exceptions, that is both true and false. In short, such a simple statement will always be wrong in such deep matters. Not to mention the inherant flaw that it assums a mentor has to be complex to be good and that simplicity is bad (many people would probably argue the opposite).

reminds me of the sociology class i took in uni. The teacher was a massive feminist animal rights hippy so i decided it would be a huge laugh to wear my russian hat (an Ushanka apparently) made out of a rabit. I was right, it was a huge laugh, just not for her.

Then she said that researchers should immerse themselves in their subjects as much as possible. I asked how you avoid bias and she said "You can never be completely unbiased", a statement which completely ignores the point of the scientific method. then you could tell the arts people from the scientists because half the class face palmed and the other half went yeah i can see that.

In short my experience with sociologists is that they are all upset about not being let into a proper scientific discipline (disclaimer: sociology can be done properly, it just hasn't been in my experience). thats why there so much fun to make fun of.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Mhm. I don't drink, and while I'll watch sports, it's far from my favorite thing to do. Another one:

"Some males probably don’t want to be bothered with other people children. I think it’s natural for a female to be a caregiver/role model for children because most women want to make sure all children are okay. With males they may feel they should only be a role model to their own children because being bothered with other people children could be hard work."

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Mhm. I don't drink, and while I'll watch sports, it's far from my favorite thing to do. Another one:

"Some males probably don’t want to be bothered with other people children. I think it’s natural for a female to be a caregiver/role model for children because most women want to make sure all children are okay. With males they may feel they should only be a role model to their own children because being bothered with other people children could be hard work."
I cant say too much there. I'd atleast treat the kids right. As far as if i'd have the energy to teach and pass on my morals, depends how much life my kids have already drained from me.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well, I've grown a pair (lol) and called out the worst offender, though of course being very polite and such, I'm not trying to badger anyone into a corner, just make them see the error of their ways. We'll see what happens.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah that statement is really just more ignorant than anything.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have a giant hippy liberal school, so everyone in it is a giant pussy. One of the pysch professors has his office doorway completely plastered with pamphlets explaining how animal testing saves lives. I laugh every time I think of every little bitch who walks by those.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Gross generalizations are always wrong.
nyak nyak nyak. I c wat u did thar.

But yes, hilarity ensues, although don't expect anyone to see any errors; these kinds of people are rarely open to realising just how wrong they are.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, well that one turns out to be a ditzy freshman. She kind of admited she was wrong, so some progress I guess. The other comment I made will probably spark a conversation, so results may take awhile.

Edit: The other one is actually a bible thumping home school'd kid, not a middle aged woman like I thought. This was the highlight of her reply, after she said that men don't volunteer because they work, and I pointed out that women work too: "I do think it is unfortunate that most women have to work"

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunate that most women have to work? Why I oughta fucking hunt her down and beat her to death with my beer bottle... after I've drunk it watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and yelled at the little fucker child in the apartment above me who just can't stop clomping around in those damn elephant feet of theirs, and made him shed sweet sweet tears.

Fucking bitch probly had daddy pay for everything in her damn life, and is riding that "women are superior" trend of feminism that makes me want to fucking wrangle people whenever it's brought up; simply because it's a false pretense that all damn feminists are like that.

Unfortunate that most women have to fucking work... Jesus tap dancing titty fucking Christ on a fucking cross (and I don't give a fuck how blasphemous that is), why don't she slam her fucking face really fucking hard against the fucking edge of tempered glass so it shattered into zillions of pieces I can then pound into her baby powdered skin.

Fucking hell... I want my football game...