What's new

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate that the ONLY thing that anyone seems to want to play is PvP.

I get it, I do, but sometimes, people need to mix it up a little and play against those bots that they've deemed 'unworthy' or 'too hard'.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I get it, I do, but sometimes, people need to mix it up a little and play against those bots that they've deemed 'unworthy' or 'too hard'.
I agree whole-heartedly. I hate it when you begin a new MMO for the very very first time, and you just want to get used to the controls and the story etc, and some guy follows you around for more than 5 minutes, BEGGING you for a duel.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I agree whole-heartedly. I hate it when you begin a new MMO for the very very first time, and you just want to get used to the controls and the story etc, and some guy follows you around for more than 5 minutes, BEGGING you for a duel.
Thank <insert deity of worship here> for auto-decline.

ANYWAYS.

I hate feeling cold - yet my forehead is burning up, I have a headache, and my stomach hurts. For the past couple of days.

I feel better today than I did yesterday, but I really don't know wtf happened. Only thing I can think of is it might be that I ate a bad burger/piece of chicken.

That, or w/e it is that got my brother sick, transferred to me.

Or a little from column A and a little from column B.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Agreement. Playing against players is extremely difficult, so sometimes it's just nice to relax and stand at the end of a corridor, racking up 6 headshots from bots that never look left :p

EDIT: Though on a related note, I hate bots dependent on if they are coded just a WEE bit too tightly. Having unexpected flamethrowers and RGEs showing up out of almost NOWHERE in IG:W is just annoying, and does nothing to add to difficulty sans infuriating the player.

Last edited:

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

I hate being black, I also hate having sickle cell that is predominant in people of my race, I hate the pain associated with sickle cell, I still hate Incubus for being a flaming cur that day in the shoutbox (and if you're reading this Inky: Toxicshock is cooler than you -- STILL, jfs LOL!), I used to hate being negrepped, but I don't care anymore because after that day, I actually like negrep, it means less effort for me in the form of artwork, videos, LM's info, or donations, and as far as I'm concerned all you lamers out there can all go to hell, I hate cheating whores (mainly because they try to bring home std's), I hate the sun (because natural sunlight is the devil) oh and I hate toonpimp, because he reminds me of Incubus :p

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I hate being black, I also hate having sickle cell that is predominant in people of my race, I hate the pain associated with sickle cell, I still hate Incubus for being a flaming cur that day in the shoutbox (and if you're reading this Inky: Toxicshock is cooler than you -- STILL, jfs LOL!), I used to hate being negrepped, but I don't care anymore because after that day, I actually like negrep, it means less effort for me in the form of artwork, videos, LM's info, or donations, and as far as I'm concerned all you lamers out there can all go to hell, I hate cheating whores (mainly because they try to bring home std's), I hate the sun (because natural sunlight is the devil) oh and I hate toonpimp, because he reminds me of Incubus :p

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nice way to take out all that anger Magus. I hate when i have a lot of homework and reports to do in the weekend. I want to enjoy my free day >: (

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate that you can't just download bioware points, or enter a code or some shit that they can send you by e-mail or something. Nooooo, I need to order an actual BOX containing these codes, and at the stupid price of 13.99 at that, so Amazon's free shipping doesn't apply. What kind of an ass-backwards system IS that?

Reputation score

I hate in cheap series how the main character always get the finishing blow against every bad guy every time.

A lame thing to hate for my first post here but I just watched it happen so was thinking of it at the time.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

At work. 3 customers in first 90 minutes.

Edit: and then getting sent on a half hour unpaid lunch break, just to further ensure today does not make of enough money to make it worth giving up my entire Saturday. Get about $50 after taxes and travel expenses, left home to go to work at 9am, might get home by 6pm if lucky.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Fuck friends that like to stop being so for one reason or a fucking nother. Fuck it all, I am pissed.

This is twice in one week that I am losing a friend. One for not talking enough, and one for talking to him TOO much.

There is no fucking median for friendship. This is severely stupid. I am about to give up and invite everyone to hate me.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll be you're best friend Lila. Or a friend at least. I loves New buddies.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You know what I hate? Fuckers who don't pay me back the money they owe me on time THEN refuse to acknowledge any form of communication I make with them. Time to take him to /b/.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

You know what I hate? Fuckers who don't pay me back the money they owe me on time THEN refuse to acknowledge any form of communication I make with them. Time to take him to /b/.
i didn't think they where your private army?