What's new

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Because you had a bad day, you're taking one down. You sing a sad song just to turn it around...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

It has been an overall crap day today :\

Not as bad as it could have been though.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate it when women look good but act like they have a tentacle up their ass when you talk to them.
"Excuse me, madam, but do you happen to have the time of day perchance?"

"AHH! AHHH! OOH! AHHHHHHH!!!! *orgasm face*"

*twitch*

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate spring time allergies. Die pollen die!!!!!
I wholeheartedly agree. I didn't get much in the way of symptoms last year, though.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Self fragility. Mental chain reactions.
I can't come up with an appropriate response beyond "Absolutely."

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, my hayfever has started to play up as well. I'm dreading summer, it always gets really bad for me then even when I take my meds.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Tha vast ammounts of rain we're getting isn't helping the pollen count either.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

And now for a hate all my own. I hate how my family always wants to talk to me about problems and I'm expected to listen, but whenever I have something I want to talk about they get all pissed off.

Not like I have a problem right now, mind you, that's from past experience.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I still hate doubleposting.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate Amazon right now and here's why. I ordered an 18+ game (Darksiders) for 30 bucks together with 2 other articles. The special delivery for 18+ articles is 5 bucks. Now I saw that I could get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PC for 35 bucks, but with no need for a special delivery. So I cancelled my order for Darksiders and ordered Brotherhood instead...

But the other two articles are already being processed and I can't change them anymore. And apparently amazon is still going to charge me the extra five bucks for the special delivery for them, even though they're neither18+ games nor movies. Gah, I'm gonna write them an e-mail and ask for a 5 Euro coupon or something.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I wholeheartedly agree. I didn't get much in the way of symptoms last year, though.
Yeah, my hayfever has started to play up as well. I'm dreading summer, it always gets really bad for me then even when I take my meds.
Tha vast ammounts of rain we're getting isn't helping the pollen count either.
I know how you feel... I'm allergic to pretty much every plant there is. What can I say...I'm a tree hugger that can't hug trees. :eek:

Couldn't help but be reminded of this...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Does spring make people fucking retarded or something? I swear I've had to deal with more idiots in the past week than I have for the past 10 months. JEBUS.

Someone driving damn near 40 in a 15 zone fucking almost ran me over. Fucker got out of his car and bitched at me for crossing the street in front of him. I was in a crosswalk. At a red light.

Girl at school asked me what I was reading. I told her (it was the first Harry Potter book). She said, and I quote, "Oh my god, did it seriously take them THAT long to make a book based off of that movie?"
WHY, GOD, IS THERE NOT A WAY TO SUMMON CAPTAIN PICARD AT WILL.

. . . . .

Well, I could go on, but I really don't feel up to writing a wall-o'-text. Too damn lazy. Maybe tomorrow. If I remember. Which I probably won't. Getting drunk tonight to forget all the idiots from this week.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Kusunagi, your local nunu would apreciate it if you stopped using large text in all your posts.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does spring make people fucking retarded or something? I swear I've had to deal with more idiots in the past week than I have for the past 10 months. JEBUS
If it makes you feel any better, your misfortune made me laugh. :p Glad you're ok though.