What's new

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Just got back from yet another wake... Cousins this time...

Ironically, the wake was held on what should have been his wedding anniversary... If the bitch didn't divorce him when his health turned for the worse

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to hear that Bei. Had that in my family, too, so I know how you feel. Hugs to you and yours what need 'em.

Cappy

Reputation score

Warning: Uninspired two paragraph long capslock fueled rage lacking in creativity ahead, you have been warned.

FUCK BANKS, FUCK EM RIGHT IN THE REAR VAULT WITH THEIR BUREAUCRACATIC BULLSHIT AND BORDERLINE FRAUDULENT/TIME WASTING BEHAVIOR, FUCK!

(mileage and decency of banks vary from place to place, over here they FUCKING SUCK, but seriously fuck banks in general.)

=================================================================================================================================================================================================

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know what you mean there...

My advice... Use cash...

Keep just enough in that bank to keep your account open and continue to withdraw to that amount every pay period...

Most they can steal that way is around $65 maximum instead of the thousands they've extorted from people over the years...

As a side note... Fuck Doctors too...

Your healthy for three years... Any aches pains and groans are maintained by working them out yourself, and no serious illnesses... SOOO... Doctor drops you... You no longer qualify for medical insurance...

Gee... Nice to know that because I've taken halfway decent care of myself thus far I'm getting penalised for it...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

A doctor dropped you? As in, took you off a list or something? I don't really understand. And now... you're blocked from getting any health insurance, at all?

That sounds kinda horrifying to me.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I may have said this, or similar, before but:

Writer's Block, full stop.

Cappy

Reputation score

Warning: Upsetting content relating to sexual assault or hateful and willing violence ahead, if this sort of thing really upsets you then seriously don't read this.

Never in my life have I condoned or related to the act of rape, it's one of the most vile things one being can do to another, regardless of race creed gender (Sex if you're a stingy liberal) or sexuality. The very act is abhorrent to me and I can't see the appeal in it except for in extremely farfetched and abstract depictions of fiction were it is so far removed from reality that it isn't actually rape at all, but some sort of "pseudo-rape" that doesn't actually translate into being horribly violated and mentally traumatized, but into a mutually pleasurable scenario in which both parties end up consenting through bizarre completely unrealistic circumstances. To put it bluntly I hate rape, and I have never ever wished it upon another human being in seriousness until I heard probably one of the most disgusting utterances I had ever heard in my entire life.

"White women can't be raped", the person who said this, I genuinely have a hard time not wishing for the act of rape to be committed upon them. This statement... It completely invalidates the horrible nature of the act, and presumes that because of ones race or creed that it somehow is less horrible and therefore more acceptable. That is so utterly disgusting and hateful, never have five words made me hate a single human being more thoroughly or utterly. What if my mother had been raped? Would you say that to her face? I would kill that person on the spot without qualms for the amount of time spent in prison, regardless of the fact that I would probably be raped myself in the course of events, it would be worth it to watch the recognition fade from your dead eyes, you worthless, inhumane piece of rotten meat. I hate you, whoever the fuck you are. SCUM.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was out running tonight. It's been too long between workouts, and I needed to stretch my legs and clear my head. I was listening to some good tunes, making good time through my neighborhood.

All of the sudden I see a black shape and hear a growling and barking, followed by the snap of an angry dog's jaws. Now I've been around dogs enough to know the difference between a nervous, excited dog playfully nipping and a dog in vicious attack mode. This was closer to the latter end of that spectrum. Anyway, first thing out of my mouth was, "oh, shit!" My speed picked up involuntarily for a few seconds, as the adrenaline hit my bloodstream.

The next thing I said was, "fuck ME!" It was still following--dogs have a tendency to want to chase any running thing. So I high-paced it for a few seconds to get a good lead on the dog, then turned to face it down, having no real idea how big it was due to the darkness. Luckily, the owner had managed to call it back at this point. I didn't stick around for a better look.

Who in the hell takes a black dog out for a walk at night without putting a damned leash on it? I sympathize with the dog. The dog's just doing what occurs to it naturally. The owner should be put down, though.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Glad to hear that you're all right, though, Hope, and that nothing bad happened to you or the dog.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Conversation I had today with someone. Someone who has some select pictures of me, non nude.

4:46 PM - ||||||: hey..umm....ace?
4:46 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: yes
4:46 PM - |||||||: sorry.
4:46 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you should be
4:47 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: very
4:47 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: thats pretty cruel to me
4:47 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: is that why you left, cuz I asked while [admin] was there
4:47 PM - |||||||: no actually thats not why i left
4:47 PM - |||||||: I left cause i had to do something
4:48 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: So, do I know what you're sorry for?
4:48 PM - |||||||: I think..
4:48 PM - |||||||: im really sorry. i should just stop talking and coming on the servr
4:48 PM - |||||||: server*
4:48 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: dont do that, dont turn it
4:48 PM - |||||||: its pretty much just brought nothing but pain
4:49 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you're fine on the server, and you're not hurting anyone
4:49 PM - |||||||: im hurting my self
4:49 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and you're not gonna turn this around to be self damaging
4:49 PM - |||||||: well then what?
4:49 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: resolve future by changing behavior, not location
4:49 PM - |||||||: i shouldve told the truth
4:49 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: problem: lies. possible solutions: -tell truth in the future -run away from problem
4:50 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you tried to take the latter, thats not gonna help anyone
4:50 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: solution is to repair broken trust bonds, not abandon them
4:50 PM - |||||||: how do i repair it if u dont really want to even speak to me?
4:51 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: dont be a hypochondriac
4:51 PM - |||||||: Whats that?
4:51 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: neurotic
4:52 PM - |||||||: oh
4:52 PM - |||||||: well you see. its not my health that i look after
4:53 PM - |||||||: i honestly dont care for my life. i care for everyone elses
4:53 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: it wasnt purely to describe health, but the idea you turn everything to be "what is wrong with me"
4:54 PM - |||||||: well..yeah i guess thats true
4:54 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and if you cared about everyone elses, I would hope that would include my non-child-molesting life
4:54 PM - |||||||: i didnt do it for me
4:54 PM - |||||||: and The first time was my Older Brother
4:54 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you thought I couldnt talk to you like an adult or something? My entire behavior is treating people like adults so they learn respect and responsibility
4:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you said it wasnt
4:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you didnt do what for you?
4:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: Lie about your age? Ask for pictures?
4:55 PM - |||||||: yeah that wasnt for me
4:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: You've been asking me about sexual tips
4:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: who is that for
4:55 PM - |||||||: okay. that was for me
4:56 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and you told me you were of age for who? And you wanted pictures for who
4:56 PM - |||||||: im not sure if i should say. cause i really like the guy. but i really dont want to lie anymore
4:56 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: You were vague with your description of what you did to my advice or w/e
4:56 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: [friend]?
4:56 PM - |||||||: Yeah...
4:56 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: he said he asked me all that shit cuz YOU wanted
4:56 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and he already had my pics
4:57 PM - |||||||: not really
4:57 PM - |||||||: i didnt actually want them. i have tumblr for that stuff
4:57 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you asked for them
4:57 PM - |||||||: when?
4:57 PM - |||||||: i dont remember asking
4:57 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: I didnt give them to you for nothing
4:57 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you asked, I sent them
4:57 PM - |||||||: oh the one of u flexing and shirtless?
4:57 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: yes
4:58 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: he had those already
4:58 PM - |||||||: oh. i just wanted to see your face
4:58 PM - |||||||: i didnt ask for all that
4:58 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: I said what they entailed
4:58 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: dont act like you were unaware ------------(In retrospect, this is one of the rapiest things I could have said in the situation)
4:58 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: cuz now you're making it sound like I was pushing things on you
4:58 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: which i clearly wasnt and was the entire reason I wanted to know you were of age
4:59 PM - |||||||: okay...sorry..i honestly dont even know anymore
4:59 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and how old did [friend] tell me he was?
5:00 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: 17/18?
5:00 PM - |||||||: i think [friend] told you he was 17?
5:00 PM - |||||||: i think it was 17
5:00 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: he told me you were 19, so him and I are gonna have a conversation too
5:00 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: but he also tried to give me a cell phone number to send dick pics too
5:01 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: told me it was yours
5:01 PM - |||||||: i gave that to him yeah
5:01 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and he told me you wanted dick pics
5:01 PM - |||||||: i did. im not gonna lie about that. but then i really didnt this lying thing isnt really me.i even told him that
5:02 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: So then stop telling me it was for him, you're trying to push off responsibility
5:02 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: i treat people like adults and expect adult response
5:02 PM - |||||||: No im not i said i did. i dont want them at all anymore
5:03 PM - |||||||: but i guess sure go with what u think
5:03 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: Are you lashing at me now?
5:03 PM - |||||||: no if i was. i wouldve been competly yelling at you
5:03 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: any information I've got from you that you're claiming you've been honest about, I had to pull out of you like teeth, cuz you previously lied about, so dont give me this "I said I did" And "Ok, whatever then" type response
5:04 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: i want you to be up front, that's how you repair broken trust, and you are not
5:04 PM - |||||||: oaky ill be more up front about it then
5:04 PM - |||||||: cause i honestly think that i fucked up so here it goes
5:04 PM - |||||||: Yes i wanted your dick pic
5:05 PM - |||||||: And i did tell [friend] to give u my number
5:05 PM - |||||||: I didnt however that i said i was 19. i said to tell you that i was 26 cause thats my older brothers age
5:05 PM - |||||||: anythings else that im forgetting? that i couldve lied about?
5:05 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: but you lied to me about your age too
5:06 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: not just him
5:06 PM - |||||||: yeah i am 13 gonna be 14 in febuary
5:06 PM - |||||||: My irl name is ------
5:06 PM - |||||||: anndd. i dont think i lied about anything else
5:07 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and all this for a picture of my dick? Im practically an absolute stranger, ESPECIALLY when this first started
5:08 PM - |||||||: im gonna be honest. we both wanted it ._.
5:08 PM - |||||||: i told [friend] i honestly wanted no apart of this
5:08 PM - |||||||: i said ill ask them my slef
5:08 PM - |||||||: self*
5:08 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: them?
5:08 PM - |||||||: you*
5:08 PM - |||||||: he dragged me into it
5:09 PM - |||||||: he knew i wanted to actually see you. cause to me you sounded hot.
5:09 PM - |||||||: so he added my name to this
5:10 PM - |||||||: oh and my friends pretending to be you and [friend] and [--] and [--]. that is competely true
5:10 PM - |||||||: there where complete assholes to me. even [--] was apart of it
5:10 PM - |||||||: and i honestly do think your hot.
5:10 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: i know it
5:11 PM - |||||||: :p
5:11 PM - |||||||: soooo i just dont know what to say.
5:11 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: The first time really was your brother?
5:11 PM - |||||||: Yeah
5:12 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you apologized for it later when I asked
5:12 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: as if it was you
5:12 PM - |||||||: cause he had my laptop. i didnt think he wouldve opened steam
5:12 PM - |||||||: he wanted to type something up. i dont remember what
5:12 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: I never gave you any clue that I would do something like that before
5:12 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: so why he typed that, something you ended up wanting a day later?
5:13 PM - |||||||: [brother] knows that im bi. and somehow i have no idea how. he figured out who i liked and who i thought was cool and cute
5:14 PM - |||||||: And with [brother] i dont know whats with him hes always been a wierd person
5:14 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and you knew what of me at this point, my voice? That was it?
5:14 PM - |||||||: Yeah. i honestly thought you sounded hot
5:14 PM - |||||||: and my assumption was correct
5:15 PM - |||||||: so. anyway i can gain your trust again?

*EDIT*

This may have been better served in the rant thread, but yeah, getting lied to by multiple people about someone's age, something I went clearly out of my way to verify, so they could get me to send pictures of my dick to a 13 year old boy. Not exactly one of my smartest moments cuz I chose to trust the word of some people, but thankfully, I wasn't dumb enough to just start sending out nudes. The worst thing he got was pictures of me after a workout that are tame enough to be on facebook. But still, being used by someone underage for their own sexual purposes? That was a bit of an annoyance to my Thanksgiving day.

*DOUBLE EDIT* I talked to his friend

11:36 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: Wanna tell me why I shouldn't kickstart you a new asshole? ---------- (always a strong opener)
11:36 PM - [friend]: :/
11:36 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: What did I say to you
11:37 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: why did I say it was important that I dont even joke around with someone underage
11:37 PM - [friend]: You didn't want any weird age things
11:37 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: cuz Ive built up more than a decade of my life with my work with children
11:37 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: that even a slight accusation, even a FALSE accusation would ruin me permanently
11:38 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and you lie for him
11:38 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: to me
11:38 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: so he could get dick pics of a complete stranger?
11:38 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: cuz what, I have a deep voice?
11:38 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: He didnt know a fucking thing about me
11:38 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: neither did you
11:39 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and me being a complete stranger makes it even worse for me too
11:39 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: hes a fucking kid, but you're what, 16, 17?
11:39 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and you vouch for him for nothing?
11:40 PM - [friend]: He wanted it and was scared to ask so I said why not ask for him, that was regarding your sexual preference
11:40 PM - [friend]: And then things just happened.
11:41 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: thats a major fucking abuse of my trust
11:41 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: for both of you to lie to me
11:41 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you're 16, aren't you? Cuz you did say 17
11:41 PM - [friend]: I am
11:41 PM - [friend]: 17
11:41 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: when did you turn
11:42 PM - [friend]: My birthday
11:42 PM - [friend]: Born 1997
11:42 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: very descriptive, thank you
11:42 PM - [friend]: Sorry, but ------ 1997
11:42 PM - [friend]: ---
11:43 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: bullshit
11:43 PM - [friend]: Yea total bullshit
11:44 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: September 22, 2014 at 11:14 pm
My steam name is [friend], and my Steam ID is --------
I’m 16 years old.
---------(Something I took from an application he put on the forum)
11:44 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: yes it IS total bullshit
11:45 PM - [friend]: And here's what you should do. I know you're making your point as valid as fuck, and I know what I did and I did it to help Marvel. I know that I broke your trust and you hate me with a burning passion but just know that I did it to help him
11:45 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: TO HURT ME
11:46 PM - [friend]: Now, you can tell me to fuck off and die if you want, and I didn't mean to hurt you!
11:46 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you did
11:46 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and it was shitty, and you didnt even bother to think of taht
11:46 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: the fucking kids I look after are 12-13
11:46 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: Im twice his age
11:47 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and you two conspired to lie, to cook up some bullshit story about his brother or something, I dont care what the premise was, its fucking selfish of the two of you
11:47 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: to use me
11:48 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: You were both aware of how fucking chewed up I was after losing my engagement this summer. I thought hell, it'd be nice to have someone interested, its nice to have a compliment
11:48 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: and now I instead have the thought that I'm jerkoff fuel for 2 minors
11:48 PM - [friend]: I knew nothing about losing your engagement.
11:48 PM - [friend]: *You losing
11:48 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: The server was aware, Ive talked about it
11:48 PM - [friend]: But I was not.
11:49 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: I told you after at least
11:49 PM - [friend]: I just found out right now
11:49 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: I said of the pictures, "My fiancee at the time" Meaning she is not, that she is no longer
11:50 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: from a practical standpoint, the pictures are tame enough to be on any social media site, but the intention of the reception of them was clear
11:50 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you're now forcing an attachment of sexual intent to something I sent a 13 year old boy
11:50 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: because you two couldnt be bothered to imagine I could talk to you like adults
11:54 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: what I especially didnt appreciate are the continuing lies. Once I caught on to both of you, you responded with lies
11:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: i was hoping either of you could man up once i told you what was what, and it didnt happen
11:55 PM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: so thank you for showing me you didnt give a shit about mending fences
11:59 PM - [friend]: But ace. Now that you've made your point, we both know that all I can say is sorry :/
12:00 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: You still 17?
12:09 AM - [friend] is now Away.
12:12 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: I dont want an apology, apologies are for something you didnt know any better about. You DID know better cuz I told you. I'd like honesty
12:14 AM - [friend]: Honesty. The honest truth was I thought I'd help my friend find out an answer and ten this turned into all this. A white thoughtless lie got turned into all this.
12:14 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: you're 17?
12:15 AM - [friend] is now Away.
12:17 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: nothing then
12:17 AM - [friend] is now Online.
12:18 AM - [friend]: What?
12:18 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: You are saying that you are 17, yes?
12:19 AM - [friend] is now Away.
12:19 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: All I said I wanted was honesty
12:19 AM - [friend] is now Online.
12:20 AM - [friend]: And thst the truth. He wanted to know and stuff so I said fuck it why not help him
12:20 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: what part of this question eludes you. Are you 17?
12:21 AM - [friend] is now Away.
12:24 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: All right, so we're done here then? You cant answer that?
12:24 AM - [friend] is now Online.
12:25 AM - [friend]: I'll be seventeen in less than two months.
12:26 AM - Ace: Mohawk Banditó: See, now why was that hard? Why did I have to pull that out of you? I said I wanted honesty and you dodged the simple question of "how old are you" repeatedly
12:30 AM - [friend]: Well Honeslty first off I don't get alerts on here. Second, some of my messages don't send which I'm sorry for, third just
12:30 AM - [friend]: *third, I'm just bleh right now.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Bsssh. Well, at least you didn't give the kid what he wanted, Toxic. Reminds me of a conversation I had with someone on another old forum (where I presented a male persona, for RP purposes.). Sent a polite PM to them regarding something they did on the forum that, while not against the rules, wasn't what the forum was about. I get the sort of "Oh, okay, thanks" PM back and then just...yeah. Suddenly I'm getting the life story and the comments that are making me think "Okay, you need to either be talking to the cops, a counselor, or a trusted adult here" and it was either you are a very troubled youth who should not be opening up to a complete stranger about this or you, sir, are a trap and I am not ending up on "To catch a predator." But at the same time, there was that borderline *I* feel I should be telling someone about you because you're bringing up what seem like suicidal thoughts.

That's it. New rule. No one under the age of 18 on the internet any more. Again, just glad you didn't do anything to get yourself in hot water. Live, learn, and level up.

Cappy

Reputation score

That's it. New rule. No one under the age of 18 on the internet any more. Again, just glad you didn't do anything to get yourself in hot water. Live, learn, and level up.
I agree the entirety of Toxic's situation is fucked up, but to assume that every person under 18 is at their maturity level is a bit much. People being manipulative and dishonest in a whiney non-responsible way ain't limited to kids or teens, adults do it increasingly more as time goes by, for some fucked up reason.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree the entirety of Toxic's situation is fucked up, but to assume that every person under 18 is at their maturity level is a bit much. People being manipulative and dishonest in a whiney non-responsible way ain't limited to kids or teens, adults do it increasingly more as time goes by, for some fucked up reason.
Sarcasm. I tend to use it in abundance.

And I was more making comments with regard to the legal ramifications rather than the maturity level.

Says the girl who had nearly an entire forum full of women convinced she was a dude for three years.

Edit, after reading Toxic's edit: Honey, you need to cut those kids out of your life. I know we talked, but they are, and you'll forgive the turn of phrase, toxic and it is not going to do you any good to have them in your life. When a 13 yo and a 16 yo conspire to put YOU in a compromising position, even if that is not their intention, that is fucked up. Trying not to sound like I'm on the soapbox here, maybe teetering on the edge, but it's because I don't want to see anything happen to you because of some messed up horny teenagers.

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

I know it probably isn't of any consolation, but if you have an attractive body, which by the sounds of it (@Toxic) you probably do, you will probably be objectified sexually throughout your life by people of varying ages anyways. Young folks of 13-17 tend to be sexually frustrated or charged even more so than adults a lot of the time, to the point that they will make mistakes they never thought that they would. When I was younger I did some really embarrassing shit that I would later come to regret, and still do regret to this day. Kids have a hard time controlling themselves sexually some times, and I don't condone what they did, but I do sort of maybe understand it a little bit. You shouldn't approve, that is the last thing you should do, but perhaps if you work with kids you could stand to give them just a tiny little bit of leeway in terms of sexuality and attraction, I remember how desperate I was as a teenager to feel some sort of love or affection as a loner, I'm still embarrassed to this day by how I reacted to some of the people I met as an adult several years later.

The world is a cruel place, and if acting like an asshole is the only way to get attention sometimes there will be people who will do just that. I'm certainly not condoning it, but I CAN understand it.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fucking fuck. I hate having the cold. My nose is constantly clogged, and I sit around breathing through my mouth like some kind of mouthbreather. Blowing my nose starts to hurt, and pulling up my nose doesn't help much.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Minor rant. Just social derp.

Trying to play a game and relax before midnight, since gotta get up in the morning, and a friend talking over voice chat won't stop asking very technical questions about different versions of Windows and PC hardware I no almost nothing about (Older generations and also AMD hardware). Bombarding me with links and wanting opinions on them, etc. Keep trying to remind him that the only reason I know anything I do about this stuff, is that I go and research it on the spot when I need to know it, and that I'm in no way an encyclopaedic expert.

Also trying to gently get across to him that I've pretty much been sitting struggling to answer questions and unable to play my game for half an hour plus now. During a fairly intense and high stakes moment too. Subtle hints turn to numerous obvious hints, but he's just too damn focused on what he's doing to register. More or less forcing me to either stop everything I'm doing to research for him, or outright tell him, "Sod off, I want to play my game, I'm leaving the chat."

It's not that I'm adverse to having a casual chat or helping him out where I can, and he's one of my closer friends. But I didn't boot up Teamspeak to receive a one sided technical interrogation.

Conversation ends with,
"Thanks for your help, I'll leave you to enjoy your game now."
"I just closed it anyway, got to get to bed."
"Oh, ok, catch you latter."

I think he finally picked up on my tone on that very last line, and it created an awkward moment. -_-

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Less hate more just general grumbling, but I got going on Inquisition today and apparently, my 30-odd inch TV isn't enough to help me read the little tiny squinty print in the game. Nope. Going to need something in high def. Which means shelling out for a new TV. Thankfully, Christmas sales, but right now, I really need to be budgeting, so all sorts of fun.