H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate Foxies strip club in El Paso, Texas

Cappy

Reputation score

I hate strip clubs in general, distasteful.

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate strip clubs in general, distasteful.
A strip club is like a bakery, except you have to pay cover and you're not allowed to touch the cakes. Though they're allowed to touch you if they like.

Cappy

Reputation score

A strip club is like a bakery, except you have to pay cover and you're not allowed to touch the cakes. Though they're allowed to touch you if they like.
Exactly, it's more expensive than just buying a damn cake.
What's the point? The only point I can see is that all people who go to strip clubs either are allergic to cakes of their own, or are retards, or drug dealers.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

The only fault in the comparison of a strip club and a bakery is the fact that a bakery can produce cakes that you might be unable to make. Whilst the stripclub has something that you can get yourself if you're determined.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I HATE record companies taking the music videos of their musicians off youtube. Aren't music videos in themselves commercials for singles and albums? Aren't you guys ROBBING yourself of good money? I don't even watch MTV and the like anymore, I get all my music fixes online.
Yeah sure, people can download it - but they can also record it when it runs on TV, right? This is just completely nonsensical.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, did vagina just become cake?

If it did, I might actually be interested now :cool:

Cappy

Reputation score

The only fault in the comparison of a strip club and a bakery is the fact that a bakery can produce cakes that you might be unable to make. Whilst the stripclub has something that you can get yourself if you're determined.
Except for the fact that you don't get the cake in a strip club, and it's wholly better to go to a goddamn bakery, and get yourself some Delicious GODDAMN CAKE GRRR RAGE D:<

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, I just realized I managed to edit out my point in that post. Sorry, What I meant was that in a stripclub you might be able to see some chicks that are above what you personally are able to obtain. There is of course the matter of all looky no touchy... And yeah...

Anyways.

You may be able to see naked chicks that you can't usually see. But I wouldn't know, because I have never in my life been to a stripclub or tittybar, and I intend to keep it that way. I personally find the places distasteful, and I usually discuss it more out of curiosity for the minds of the people attending them. Same goes for prostitution.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I HATE record companies taking the music videos of their musicians off youtube. Aren't music videos in themselves commercials for singles and albums? Aren't you guys ROBBING yourself of good money? I don't even watch MTV and the like anymore, I get all my music fixes online.
Yeah sure, people can download it - but they can also record it when it runs on TV, right? This is just completely nonsensical.
A-fucking-men. Not just the straight up videos but changing the audio on stuff for AMV's or things like that. I know I'm only one single consumer, but I can't be the only person to have seen something on there and went "Holy crap, I love that!" and went out and purchased it. F'ing dumbasses if you ask me.

Wait, did vagina just become cake?

If it did, I might actually be interested now :cool:
So not going there.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the fact that my physics-teacher is to a large degree incopetent in the field of physics, and is absolutely incompetent in teaching anything to anyone. I learned not too long ago, that I'm getting him in physics next year as well, which will probably be hell because he usually does exponentially more mistakes as the level of the physics increases. For anyone doubting his incompetence: He has on severel occations stressed the fact that "Black holes are only a theory, we don't know if they exist, and we have yet to discover compelling proof that they do." And during a session in which he was talking about the twin paradox: "When the spaceship with the second twin enters the Earth's frame of reference, he will instantly adapt the age of the twin that's been on earth all along."

When corrected in these matters, no matter how reliable the source, he simply disregards anything presented to him. For example the twin paradox, where I pointed out several fundamental laws of physics that would be broken by this, as well as showing him written reports on what is thought will happen from several renowed scientists and wikipedia.

I also hate having to teach myself everything I want to know about physics from my physics-book. Simply because my teacher is incapable of teaching us anything.

I will most likely make a rant about the book in the not so distant future...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, I'm pretty sure black holes are still just a theory.