What's new

Re: Hate Thread

Maybe I read it wrong Toxic, but I think that's exactly what Cappy meant by irrelevant. Spelling being irrelevant because you were talking about people saying it outloud. Yeah I know, posts full of quotes and one word replies are like vague and all but that's how I read it.

Don't know what's up with hating on new people either, it's just their first post or so...did someone step on your wings this morning?

I've been hating on new people?

And I must have read it wrong, I read it quick and thought the first quote wasn't about dyslexia, but darmy's quote followed by mine and saying mine was irrelevant cuz darmy typed it. Thats why I was trying to say that it wasnt directed at darmy but people who actually say it.

Actually, I was just trying to say that his post reminded me that people actually say out loud "pron," and I want to kick you in the face.

And I don't want to generalize, but I think I hate nearly every person who made their own question for their introduction, because it's full of raging idiocy.

...You mean it's not supposed to be like that?

And I must have read it wrong, I read it quick and thought the first quote wasn't about dyslexia, but darmy's quote followed by mine and saying mine was irrelevant cuz darmy typed it. Thats why I was trying to say that it wasnt directed at darmy but people who actually say it.

I meant what ranger said, putting "said" in bold was supposed to clear up what I meant, but perhaps I needed to be a wee bit more blunt.

And I don't want to generalize, but I think I hate nearly every person who made their own question for their introduction, because it's full of raging idiocy.

Well, it's in the instructions :rolleyes:

I've been hating on new people?

I was just commenting on your little thing about hating people that make questions in their intro for being full of raging idiocy. Sorta thought "new people" because most people are new when they make those posts.

I can massage your wings if they hurt. :)

Eh, I don't recall it being so. Though of course Nunu was probably just being cheeky.

Nunu... cheeky? Never!

I probly shouldn't use sarcasm because I can never tell when other people use it...

Nunu... cheeky? Never!

I probly shouldn't use sarcasm because I can never tell when other people use it...

Eh, you use it just fine, if perhaps a little on the obvious side :p;)

I was just commenting on your little thing about hating people that make questions in their intro for being full of raging idiocy. Sorta thought "new people" because most people are new when they make those posts.

I can massage your wings if they hurt. :)
Please do.

No, I meant some people made retarded questions, then everyone else after that idiot is asked to answer a stupid question to introduce themselves

gravy

Back