What's new

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

My damned dryer is past the warranty and it freaking burned out. Not sure what the hell happened but one of the three connectors on the three-prong power cord is extra-crispy. And since my apartment management can't seem to take care of business over here... I'm without a drying machine, as are all of my neighbors (since they all used mine when the apartment's dryer died, and I was cool with it because only four people total including myself).

So now I have no dryer and no dryer access. :/
That really sucks, and buying a new one sucks even more. :(

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pretty sure drying machines dry things by blasting them with hot air. Therefore, in this circumstance, the correct phrase is "That blows" not "That sucks"

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pretty sure drying machines dry things by blasting them with hot air. Therefore, in this circumstance, the correct phrase is "That blows" not "That sucks"
Doesn't blow. Won't even turn on. :/

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

People who don't follow through on actions they should have fucking years ago, despite talking about doing it and knowing they should have it.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate the fact that new users still can't seem to get the fucking memo about how to activate their accounts despite the fact that it's clear as fucking day how to do it.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair it isn't actually. There's a lot of signs that mention it but I've never ran across something like it in any of the other forums I visit.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hate the fact that new users still can't seem to get the fucking memo about how to activate their accounts despite the fact that it's clear as fucking day how to do it.
Seriously? Info about how to activate is literally everywhere, omg xD

Also, I fucking hate that I got 2nd degree burn on my hand due to slipping and trying to save myself from fall by putting my hand on a working hotplate.
At least it's not my dominant hand, but still... I can forget about using it for some time and try to keep blisters intact, for fuck sake :mad:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Everywhere it needs to be.

If you never saw it, you never looked for an answer.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Also, I fucking hate that I got 2nd degree burn on my hand due to slipping and trying to save myself from fall by putting my hand on a working hotplate.
At least it's not my dominant hand, but still... I can forget about using it for some time and try to keep blisters intact, for fuck sake :mad:
Then again for a new person, it might be overwhelming at first. Nobody knows exactly what to do at the first try.

At the same time, some people are just plain lazy and want someone to hold their hand.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The cold strikes again, shit I hate having a cold,
though the doctor told me what I actually have is a virus and the symptom is a friggin cold with fever/shivvers/shitting well all that jazz... :mad:

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The cold strikes again, shit I hate having a cold,
though the doctor told me what I actually have is a virus and the symptom is a friggin cold with fever/shivvers/shitting well all that jazz... :mad:

Best thing to do is to stay warm and avoid long periods of cold exposure. Hydration is key as well.

I hate places that are overcrowded, especially when a baby cries next to your ear and there's no room to move away from it.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Best thing to do is to stay warm and avoid long periods of cold exposure. Hydration is key as well.

I hate places that are overcrowded, especially when a baby cries next to your ear and there's no room to move away from it.
Sounds like my area, but with homeless people instead of babies.
I hate it when the homeless pee in the subway. >.>

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translators who don't change japanese onomatopeia (sound words) to English equivalents.

No, translator Jim, keeping the "fufufu" some chick says, or whatever sound it is, in kanji does not make you a savvy weeabo, it makes you a shit translator.
Fufufu or -san/chan etc I can read and don't have any problem as long as it's just that.

But "baka", "desu", "Oi", "Hai", "Gomenasai", "kaa-sama"... I just stop reading and facepalm: Deliberately leaving perfectly translatable words is a shit cringy trend. And they keep them because it's "cool"... It's not cool, it's moronic.
I seriously think that the whole idea of translation just doesn't compute for them.

Tit Dang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hate unstoppable river of blood because of accidentally cut off mole.

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate the fights that broke out on new year's day over little issues. Those fights could've also been avoided, if they weren't drunk.

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know when it gets a bit warmer, making the snow melt, then colder again, making it freeze into an icy-slippery-death-sheet on the sidewalk?

I hate that.

I love cold days, there's nothing more relaxing than walking on the snow as the little flakes slowly fall next to you.... but as soon as you're no longer stepping on snow, you are at risk of being the next victim of the freaking icy-slippery-death-sheets.

Those bastards!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I hate to be offered a promotion to supervisor on my very last day at the office.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

First day of having to drive in snow. Already sick of that shit. Somehow managed to brush off my Mercedes star and fling it into the aether, too. Probably won't find that one until the snow melts. Altogether, day's off to a good start.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With you Sakrilas, although hate more when you're trying to shovel sidewalks clear... and you can't get through that last layer of ice :(