What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

Serene smiled as her new slave babbled, barely coherent, awash in a sea of intense pleasure. Very well the succubus said, and she leaned over, straddling Hatsumi. She felt the demon slowly rub her dick across her glistening folds, and she bucked her hips lightly, desperate to be inside her mistress. The succubus refused to comply, leaning in close and pressing their upper bodies together, licking at her face and then into her mouth with her long tongue, flicking at Hatsumi's own tongue as she teased the girl yet more. Finally, Serene slowly lowered herself onto the girl's hard shaft, burying it to the base inside her. She moaned lewdly and sat up stock straight, impaled on the girl's cock. Ooooh... I made you just the right size, slave. She began to slowly ride Hatsumi's throbbing member, moaning as her large lavender breasts bounced with each thrust, her own member slapping against the girl's tummy. Hatsumi reached out to stroke it as her mistress raked her stomach with her long nails, losing herself in her pleasure. Yes... what a good little slave you are, pleasuring your mistress without having to be ordered to! Hatsumi felt her mistress's tail press up against her pussy and gain entrance, thrusting in time with the succubus as she rode Hatsumi's dick. The girl looked up at her beautiful mistress, her face contorted in pleasure as she groped her heaving breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples, moaning and shouting her enjoyment. They fucked for what seemed like hours, their moans filling the room and beyond before Serene cried out I'm almost... ahhn... there, slave, fill me... ahhn... with your cum! Make me cover your belly with my seed as your spunk flows into me! Hatsumi immediately came, screaming loudly as her mind went blank with pleasure, unable to process so much stimulation over the last few hours. The demon too screamed out as she was filled, shooting string after string of her warm, sticky cum all over Hatsumi's tummy. She collapsed onto the girl, panting, and whispered into her ear I haven't had this much fun in many, many years. You're going to be an excellent slave. The two of them drifted off into a pleasant sleep together, lying in a huge puddle of their love juices. As Hatsumi fell asleep, she was confronted with a popup.

Game Complete, now preparing to exit game. View Epilogue? Y/N?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh wow! That was amazing! I just wish I could get some action outside of a fantasy world. I'll definitely be here playing again. Huh? An epilogue? You meant there still more!? Hatsumi thought to herself in excitement. You bet your damn fucking ass I want to see it! she thought as she immediately selected the affirmative for the epilogue.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The epilogue began with an image of Hatsumi and Serene eating dinner, the succubus sitting at her table sipping a glass of wine, her slave eating from a plate sat on the floor, on her hands and knees. Mistress and slave spent their days in a number of ways. They would often play board games; Serene was quite fond of chess, and hadn't had an opponent for many a year. They also visited Undine often, and the living pool found the labyrinth to be a much more fun and interesting place since Hatsumi had arrived. And of course, the water elemental learned much about the pleasures of sex in Hatsumi's gentle embrace. She swore up and down that the succubus had never been happier for as long as she had known her, and had never been quite so kind. Every night her mistress trained Hatsumi in many ways, and at that pace it wasn't long before she too was a succubus, not a shred of her humanity remaining. Her horns were a bit shorter and less intimidating than Serene's, her dick a bit smaller, and her skin was a much darker shade of purple; Serene explained that this was because she was adept at magic and had much inherent magical strength, and trained the girl in magic from that point on, until she was surpassed in skill by her slave. The two of them would often set out to seduce a wayward slaver or demon hunter, feasting on his or her soul together.

Each night Hatsumi was trained until she became the perfect slut, more than willing to please her mistress in any way possible. With time she became quite good at holding in the enemas Serene gave her, to the point that her mistress would often have her do simple chores while holding it in, even during the day. Hatsumi loved it, and being made to piss and shit on the floor like an animal in front of her mistress was intensely arousing for her. Of course, after every enema Serene insisted on fucking her ass, saying my slave's bowels should always be filthy with my cum. She was taught to ride the wooden horse, weighted down until it ate deeply into her pussy while being whipped. The whip, of course, was her favorite; her mistress would whip her until she bled, and still she would beg for more. Serene would end every session by allowing her slave to fuck her pussy or ass, and then would lead her back to the front room, where she would sleep at the foot of her mistress's bed. She was trained until Serene considered her the perfect slave at which time the succubus branded her with a hot iron; her body and soul were so corrupted that she felt the searing heat as pleasure, cumming all over the floor as her mistress emblazoned her ass with the symbol of her harem.

When that time came, Serene decided that it was time she left the labyrinth, and the two of them packed up her belongings and moved to a small home on a mountain in more temperate climes. Undine followed them, seeping into the floor of the labyrinth and appearing as a lake just outside their home. She reasoned that she had always lived just outside the abode of the succubus (whom she knew as Amanda), so why change now? The two succubi would occasionally wander closer to the nearby town, seducing another young woman to join the harem. Hatsumi would help her mistress train the new arrivals, but most were disappointing in some way, none nearly so enthusiastic as she had been. Still, there were a few keepers, and over the years the harem grew to include three other succubi, a happy family of slaves worshiping their mistress. And despite how subservient Serene made Hatsumi to her, she genuinely loved her slave, and Hatsumi too loved Serene. The two of them, the other three slaves, and Undine lived out a blissful eternity, a life full of sex and pleasurable pain.

Good End
~Succubus Slave~​

The world slowly faded to black, and Hatsumi felt that weightless feeling for a few moments before finding herself back in the EGG. She was presented with a small notice and some options on the screen.

You have not yet reached your three hour time limit for playing the game.

New Game
Quick Battle
Settings
Quit Game

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi heard her stomach growl out loud and realized she needed a break to get some food. "Oh well..... It was definitely worth the time. Maybe next time I will stay in longer and finish the real goal. But for now I will take a break, get some food and see if the multiplayer is ready." she says as she selects quit game before climbing out of the egg and heading off to the lobby.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The EGG opened, and Hatsumi found herself back in the room, this time with a man who looked to be in his mid twenties sitting at the table, reading a book. He looked up a bit surprised when the EGG opened, and marked his place, saying Oh, you're out early. Did you hit a bad end? In any case, you must be Hatsumi. My name is Ivan, and I work in the AI department. Please, sit down. He indicated the seat opposite him.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi walked over to the seat that Ivan prepared and sat down before saying, "Bad? No, it wasn't bad at all~ Rather wonderful actually~ It just ended before the time limit is all." She then looked down to her crotch and her face became somewhat crestfallen as she realized she was now dick-less. In a now somewhat disappointed voice she replied, "So what is it that I can do for you, Ivan?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ivan raised an eyebrow at the look she had given her crotch, but shrugged soon after and asked her so, do you have any questions about the EGG? I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Uhm, let's see..... Is it possible to pick up whereby left off from anprevious game?" She asked, greatly hoping to see Serene once more. "Do you have any plans for PVP in the near or distant future?" The thought of getting to enact her darkest perviest fantasies on another player sounding very promising to her. "Is multiplayer ready for trying yet?" Wishing to adventure and experience new sexual activities with another.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It depends. If you saved the game, you can generally continue from that point, unless you got a bad end in that game. You can also load epilogues to rewatch them. As for PvP... The man looked at a clipboard briefly. I don't know if PvP is in the works. It's possible. There are certainly offensive levels in the works, which will have the player playing the more aggressive role in the story. And multiplayer is ready, assuming you have one or more people to play with. Any other questions?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

That's good to know, I can go back to Serene if I wish. It would be fun to be the aggressor for a change as well. I just need to find a player two now. She thought to her self. "No.... that's pretty much all for now. This really is a breakthrough though. And I am really glad I managed to get to try it out. What do I need to do now?" She asked after hearing Ivans answers.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Now we need you to go to the nurse's office, though since you were a bit early coming out, the nurse is on lunch. You can eat lunch as well in our cafeteria down the hall and then go see the nurse, which will be the first right when you leave the cafeteria. Alright?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, okay. Thank you very much. I will go see the nurse right after I get finished eating. Thanks for letting me try this out." Hatsumi said cheerfully and brightly as she got up out of her seat and headed down to the cafe for a much needed meal. At the cafeteria, she had a rainbow roll and a glass of green tea. After she finished eating she headed down to the nurses office as requested. "Hello? Nurse? Ivan said that you needed to see me when I was finished with my game." She said politely as she slowly stepped into the office.

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A young woman with a nurse's uniform and glasses replied Ah, first time tester? Please, come have a seat and put that on she said, indicating a strange bit of headgear. We like to run a scan to make sure you haven't been adversely affected by the EGG. While that happens, I would like to ask you some questions. Please know that what you say is completely confidential. Are you ready?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Adversely affected? Isn't adverse all in the eyes of the beholder~?" Hatsumi asked coyly. "But alright. I'll play along. So what is it you want to ask me nurse~?" Hatsumi asked flirting with the nurse.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The nurse smiled a bit, but otherwise ignored Hatsumi's flirting.First off, I'd like you to describe your feelings as the game progressed, and how they changed, including what changed them and how.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi blushed a bit as she recalled her experiences with Serene, "Well, I guess you could say I became more...... Concerned with the desires and needs of others over my own wishes.... Hmmm I learned what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and might even be kind of nice... Hee hee.... And finally I think j realized that change is very very good." She answered the nurse I'm a rather cryptic way.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The nurse gave a knowing grin and said I see. Was there anything in particular you didn't like about the experience? Do you think you've been changed as a person by your experience in the EGG?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmmm. I suppose that if anything, I may be a little more...... Generous, more giving to others? But over all I say I'm probably still the same person as before.... Just more giving and les selfish, is all. Is there anything else you wanted to ask me nurse?" She asked still thinking about her wonderful tomes with Serene.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Nothing in particular. The machine is done now, would you like to hear your results?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Results?" This should be interesting...... she thought, "Sure, please let me know what your findings are nurse." Hatsumi with a little grin on her face, curious and excited about what it might say.