What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

It's fairly standard for first timers, though a bit... above average. Your mind is more focused on sex, and your inhibitions are lowered. These effects should decrease as you spend more time in the EGG. You're cleared to re-enter the EGG if you so choose. Do you have any questions?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi looked a little disappointed as she heard the nurses results, "Really? Is that all?" She asked, After everything I did with Serene.... I thought.... I'd here something more.... Interesting. I had enemas, grew a dick, was whipped like a race horse, pissed in front of her and even was branded like livestock an they say is I'm more focused on sex? she thought incredulously, "Is that the cliff notes version? If there's more you can tell me, I won't be ashamed or embarrassed nurse." she said hopefully.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Not really. There's only so detailed we can get with the technology we have.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi grew a little pout on her face before saying, "Okay, thank you nurse. That's all I had for now. Thank you." And with that she went out to the bathroom to relieve herself, got a bottle of water from the cafe and returned to the egg for a quick game.

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Hatsumi sat in the EGG and clicked Quick Game she was confronted with a number of options.

Load Persona:
-Hatsumi (FP 5/5, AP 0/10, MP 3/3)
-Create Heroine
-Add Allies?

Select Opponent Type:
-Human Male/Female
-Demihuman Male/Female
-Slime Family
-Tentacle Family
-Demon
-Animal
-Other (Create Unique Opponent)

Select Opponent Level (1-10):

Select Number of Opponents:

Select Setting:
-Dungeon
-Wilderness
-Mountain
-Master bedroom
-Living Lair
-Other (Create Unique Setting)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmmm...... Let's try something new....." she said as she click on create heroine. "Let's go with slimes since they weren't too bad on me when I lost last time.... And tentacles.... Since I want to see what it's like if close to them, I managed to win last time. Let's say level 3, pretty low level. But I'll take on a big number. Lost of little enemies is mire interesting then a single large enemy. More like a gauntlet. Let's make it an ironman challenge.... Say 50. And living lair sounds intriguing." she said as she finished entering her settings. This should be good.she thought to herself.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A popup appeared.

Enemies will come in waves of two as specified. Be sure to check your difficulty settings and make sure they fit with your intentions.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After thinking about if for a little bit, Hatsumi changes things around to be easier this time around. "On second thought, let's make them level 1 enemies. And try it on the easiest setting." She decides switching the monsters to level 1 and putting the difficulty to normal.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The screen faded away as the chamber darkened, everything went to pitch black, and Hatsumi felt weightless for a moment, and the world that she had selected began to form itself. The walls were a reddish-orange color, and pulsated in a rhythm that seemed to indicate a beating heart. Through the center of the little room she was in ran a small river of green fluid. She soon saw her first wave of opponents; a tentacle beast and a slime.

Slime 1
2/2 HP

Tentacle 1
5/5 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/10 AP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"This place looks interesting," she said as she saw the pulsating walls, before she noticed the slime and tentacle appear. "I should be able to handle this better on a lower setting." She saids as pumps some of her magic to launch two lightning bolts, one at th slime and the other at the tentacle.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A popup appeared that said Error, settings not read properly. The screen went black for a moment before she was presented with a set of options, with some defaults already entered.

Create Heroine

Name: Hatsumi
Appearance: Default
Weapon: Wand
Stats: 5/5 FP, 0/10 AP, 3/3 MP
Skills: Lvl 0 Magic Expertise

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmm let's go for more of a physical type of character this time." Hatsumi thought out loud as she gave her new character an axe to start out with and skill with that weapon. "And while I do want sex eventually let's make her to where she could last a few rounds before losing." She decided as she also gave her the hardened trait. "That should do it."

Create Heroine

Name: Hatsumi
Appearance: Default
Weapon: Long Axe
Stats: 5/5 FP, 0/10 AP, 3/3 MP
Skills: lvl 1 axe expertise, Hardened 1

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The error dealt with, the game generates the scene again, though this time Hatsumi is holding in her hands a fairly long battleaxe.

Slime 1
2/2 HP

Tentacle 1
5/5 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright! Let's do this!" Hatsumi cried out as she lunged to wards the slime and brought her long axes blade down hard on the slime hoping to eliminate the weakest enemy first before turning her attention to the tentacle.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

19 vs. 16

Hatsumi manages to cut the slime nearly in two with the giant blade.

4 vs. 10
11 vs. 16

The slime and the tentacle both fail badly to hit her.

Slime 1
1/2 HP

Tentacle 1
5/5 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"HA! DIE YOU!" she cried out triumphantly ashe picks her axe back up and brings it back down on the slime to finish it off. She then quickly turns around and takes a golf swing at the tentacle, "Patdon the bad pun, but I think it's time I worked on my slice!" she said with a sadistic laugh as she took a swing at the tentacle.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

14 vs. 13

Hatsumi's blow finished off the slime, which seemed to explode into tiny bits.

12 vs. 9

The tentacles manage to avenge their companion, slapping her back.

Slime 1
0/2 HP

Tentacle 1
5/5 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Gyah!" Hatsumi cries out as the tentacles lashes her back. "Damm you, that hurts! Let's try that again and see how tough you are!" she cried out in anger as she quickly twirls around and attempts to slice through the tentacle.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

17 vs. 5

Hatsumi managed to slice off a few of the beast's tentacles, a strange noise like a groan coming from its center mass.

11 vs. 11

Hatsumi barely manages to dodge its counterattack.

Slime 1
0/2 HP

Tentacle 1
4/5 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"He'll Yeah!" Hatsumi cried out in excitement as she manages to cleave of a few of the creatures tentacles and barely swerve out oftje way of it's attack. "Cmon you ugly fucker you can do better then that!" she taunts as she swirls around and tries to bring her axes head down on it.