What's new

[Complete - Full] [ハウスゲーム / HouseGame] PANACEA Z -パナシーアZ- / Panacea Z (RJ297288)

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shame that the translation breaks the game when fighting the first enemy already, but what was properly translated early is excellent, and I'm very thankful to you for taking the time to translate this game OP. Keep up the good work.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
I think the translator used a translation tool like translator++.
You cant use those in games that use comments or certain plugin for commands like Ninja girl ayame or panacea Z.
It will translate the comments or plugin names and stuff and break the game.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Translation Patch Updated

*Fixed the translation so it should no longer completely break the game.
*Translated up to the end of the conversation with glasses guy after you save him in the washroom.

It's a really small update because I've been busy recently.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Translation Patch Updated

*Fixed the translation so it no longer breaks the game.
*Translated up to the end of the conversation with glasses guy after you save him in the washroom.

It's a really small update because I've been busy recently.
Hell yeah we take those! Thanks for the update!

lucifersbliss

Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 1 week ban.
what kind of soyboy mod punishes people for talking about the game relevant to the thread? idc about if its a rule, if it is a rule that itself is a problem. It is still topic focused. It is still harming no one. It isn't flooding the section with it. Its simple stuff. You see it all the time over on f95 if you wanna know what freedom to talk looks like on these kinds of games.

These people were talking about information i wanted to know about and they got shut down by it, information that is very hard to find for these kinds of games at the best of time. sheesh. unplug that stick from your asses.

CombatWombat920

Reputation score
Thanks for translating this and Kunoichi Ayame. Appreciate it very much. Will keep monitoring your posts!

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Inventory items (notes, etc.) no longer function. Significant issues with text going off-screen as well, including inventory item descriptions.

Typical unedited game-breaking MTL garbage. Better to play the original JP game with Textractor for now.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Inventory items (notes, etc.) no longer function. Significant issues with text going off-screen as well, including inventory item descriptions.

Typical unedited game-breaking MTL garbage. Better to play the original JP game with Textractor for now.
The thread is clearly marked as WIP and I've said that only the intro/prologue is translated.
You chose to play an incomplete translation that other people, including myself, have stated breaks some things in the game for now.

I don't know if you're ignorant or just haven't mastered the ability to read, but thanks for the feedback I guess.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The thread is clearly marked as WIP and I've said that only the intro/prologue is translated.
You chose to play an incomplete translation that other people, including myself, have stated breaks some things in the game for now.

I don't know if you're ignorant or just haven't mastered the ability to read, but thanks for the feedback I guess.
Let me remind you of the state of the OP:

"Just started the translation, so only the intro is done. "

That's it. It makes no mention of MTL or game-breaking bugs. Maybe before you start throwing out insults about reading you should update your description. Insults won't fix broken garbage either.

I will also add that the tag of "Complete - Partial" heavily implies it has at least been tested (unless otherwise stated) and won't fucking break the game. This is not a complete partial, so you have also tagged your thread wrong.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I will also remind everybody to keep it civil and to stop throwing tantrums. Discuss the issue without acting like assholes, or receive a two week ban.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Let me remind you of the state of the OP:

"Just started the translation, so only the intro is done. "

That's it. It makes no mention of MTL or game-breaking bugs. Maybe before you start throwing out insults about reading you should update your description. Insults won't fix broken garbage either.

I will also add that the tag of "Complete - Partial" heavily implies it has at least been tested (unless otherwise stated) and won't fucking break the game. This is not a complete partial, so you have also tagged your thread wrong.
You're right about the "Complete - Partial" tag being misleading for people that don't actually read the thread.
I'll remove that so no one else is mislead.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Getting nearly done with one of my own translations and was about to take this one on (zombie JRPGs are one of my favs).

Good to see this is getting a translation; good luck! And thanks for translating. Even if you fail, the effort is appreciated.

Oir

Reputation score
You're right about the "Complete - Partial" tag being misleading for people that don't actually read the thread.
I'll remove that so no one else is mislead.
Ahh I was wondering when you'd get your first entitled commenter. It was getting a bit too civil in your threads.
Jokes aside though, you'll always get some nasty apples in the bunch and some people just look at the title/tag of the translation without actually keeping in mind that it's a WIP.

Thanks for doing god's work!

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh I was wondering when you'd get your first entitled commenter. It was getting a bit too civil in your threads.
Jokes aside though, you'll always get some nasty apples in the bunch and some people just look at the title/tag of the translation without actually keeping in mind that it's a WIP.

Thanks for doing god's work!
Saying I'm entitled for expecting something with the "Complete" tag to not be WIP (and not cause issues that break the game), when the WIP tag exists, is certainly an interesting interpretation of the word "complete".

The "Complete - Partial" tag has been removed, so now it is only advertised as WIP, which is a more accurate representation of what is being provided. Though the OP should still state that it is largely unedited MTL via script, since that will very often cause things to break (and in this case, it has broken things), given the nature of how RPGM games work and how many developers do annoying things like use string literals in scripts which a translation tool does not handle.

Oir

Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 2 week ban.
Saying I'm entitled for expecting something with the "Complete" tag to not be WIP (and not cause issues that break the game), when the WIP tag exists, is certainly an interesting interpretation of the word "complete".

The "Complete - Partial" tag has been removed, so now it is only advertised as WIP, which is a more accurate representation of what is being provided. Though the OP should still state that it is largely unedited MTL via script, since that will very often cause things to break (and in this case, it has broken things), given the nature of how RPGM games work and how many developers do annoying things like use string literals in scripts which a translation tool does not handle.
I call you entitled because you feel the need to treat people rudely for not putting out free work that you personally feel meets your standard.
I call you a nasty apple because while everyone else is being civil and appreciative of the volunteer work being posted, you feel the need to be the exact opposite.

But I'd very much rather not continue derailing the translation thread any further.
We can continue in DMs if you want but I'd rather not.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Instigating others into continuing to argue with you is the same as just actively flaming one another. 2 week ban for ignoring public warnings.
I call you entitled because you feel the need to treat people rudely for not putting out free work that you personally feel meets your standard.
I call you a nasty apple because while everyone else is being civil and appreciative of the volunteer work being posted, you feel the need to be the exact opposite.

But I'd very much rather not continue derailing the translation thread any further.
We can continue in DMs if you want but I'd rather not.
Right, so I shouldn't point out that the provided translation has significant issues with it as a warning so that others don't waste time with it? Or how the OP is lacking in any details whatsoever of the current status? Why offer praise for something that breaks the game? And you still fall back to petty name-calling and insults instead of all the issues in the current translation. I'm talking about the translation, you're the one derailing it by attacking me.

If you didn't find it, then you didn't search it futher than the game title screen.
Do try a litle bit please. I know everyone want everything handed to them on a silver plate. But too much laziness will only be harmful to your life.

(And yes, it's easy to find. Took mins less than 2 mins and I don't speak a word of Japanese and didn't use translating tool on this one).

PS : I'll drop a hint - it's in the starting town...
I've been playing this game for 5 hours now, but I still can't find the gallery room :(

How to defeat the sand worm in the desert?
I'm stuck there :))

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Since Xarius seems to want to act like he's wholly innocent in this whole thing, let me just point out one thing.

This is what somebody who wants to point out that there are issues in the translation would post:

Better to play the original JP game with Textractor for now.

And this is what somebody who is obviously looking to talk shit, then try to feign innocence when called out for it would post:

Nobody is blind here and I gave you a chance to act civil about it. Instead you decided to provoke others by pretending that all you were trying to do was make others aware of a bad translation. If anybody is going to criticize this, or any other, translation, feel free to do so. But hiding insults behind constructive criticism is called circumventing the rules and I hate it when people try to circumvent rules.

This line of discussion is over.

Elowan

Reputation score
What a lovely forum, half the comment are from banned people.
Good luck on the translation, hope those comment won't bother you too mutch !