What's new

[Complete - Full] [ハウスゲーム / HouseGame] PANACEA Z -パナシーアZ- / Panacea Z (RJ297288)

volg6

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does anyone have a save?

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Translation Patch Updated

Translation patch is for the newest version of the game, version 1.05.

Fixed all the bugs that my translation had caused.

Translated most of the story dialogue if you're doing a 0% infection run.
Translated most of the miscellaneous stuff like door keypads and obtaining items. (This was a pain in the ass)
Translated first 3 H-Scenes in the break room.
Translated most of the items (except the notes).
Translated most of the menu (except the status page).

I also didn't realize right away, but I've been translating the company's name as Umbrella Corp, so this is a Resident Evil spinoff I guess 😅

Oir

Reputation score
Thanks again for picking up the translation! Any news as of late?

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Thanks again for picking up the translation! Any news as of late?
It's been really slow progress but all the non H-Event stuff should be translated now and I have translated a few more H-Event scenes.

Actually I wanted to translate the status page but I don't think it's part of the .json files in the data folder.
I think it would be one of the .js files but I'm not sure the best way to find/translate it.

If anybody can tell me or point me towards a post that explains how to do it that would be great.

Last edited:

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
It's been really slow progress but all the non H-Event stuff should be translated now and I have translated a few more H-Event scenes.

Actually I wanted to translate the status page but I don't think it's part of the .json files in the data files.
I think it would be one of the .js files but I'm not sure the best way to find/translate it.

If any body can tell me or point me towards a post that explains how to do it that would be great.
You are correct, menus and such on housegames use custom scripts. You will find them on the js/plugins/ folder.
If you arent sure of what script contains what u want to translate. They come with handy descriptions at the begining that tell you what the script does (in japanese ofc)

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
The one you will find what you want to translate are:
YEP_main menu manager, CBR_eroStatus_1 and CBR_eroStatus_2.
sdadasd.png

Just be careful while you translate/test. cuz the formating gonna get messy

adfasdas.png

Oir

Reputation score
Any news on the translation? Thank you once again for having picked it up

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Is there an update for the translation of the status page?
Unfortunately I've decided not to post the translation until it's been completed.
This is because I've seen the game posted on other sites with my incomplete translation applied.
I don't want people to play that and think it's representative of what my completed translation will look like.

As for the translations progress, pretty much everything that's not a H-Scene is done.
For the H-Scenes I've finished doing 18 out of the 24.

Oir

Reputation score
Unfortunately I've decided not to post the translation until it's been completed.
This is because I've seen the game posted on other sites with my incomplete translation applied.
I don't want people to play that and think it's representative of what my completed translation will look like.

As for the translations progress, pretty much everything that's not a H-Scene is done.
For the H-Scenes I've finished doing 18 out of the 24.
Definitely respectable. The worst part is that some of those sites won't even update the game with the final translation once you've posted it. Plus some people might just play through the game with the unfinished translation, then not revisit it once the complete translation is finished, making it a pretty big waste.

Looking forward to the complete translation in that case. Thank you once again!

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Question, are the the links for the translation currently unavailable or do I just not see it? Thanks for the work you're putting into the game for us btw.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Question, are the the links for the translation currently unavailable or do I just not see it? Thanks for the work you're putting into the game for us btw.
Check a couple messages up for the reason.

Don't worry though, I'm really close to being finished.
Like 95% complete.

OP
Mataku

Mataku

Reputation score
Translation is finally complete! Updated the OP.
Man this took me longer then I thought it would.

Everything should be translated except for a couple minor things.

-A couple lines on the status page aren't done because I couldn't find them anywhere.
-The word 装備(Equipment) on the item page broke the game when I translated it, so that was left alone.
-I didn't translate the names floating over doors/characters, except for the save terminal.

Hopefully it all works, If you find any issues let me know so I can fix them.

Oir

Reputation score
Translation is finally complete! Updated the OP.
Man this took me longer then I thought it would.

Everything should be translated except for a couple minor things.

-A couple lines on the status page aren't done because I couldn't find them anywhere.
-The word 装備(Equipment) on the item page broke the game when I translated it, so that was left alone.
-I didn't translate the names floating over doors/characters, except for the save terminal.

Hopefully it all works, If you find any issues let me know so I can fix them.
You knocked it out of the park with this translation again, Mataku. Thank you for the great quality!

Elowan

Reputation score
Thank you a lot for your hard work Mataku ! Was waiting for this translation since the release of the game, now I can finaly play it !