What's new

Heart of Corruption - IC

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Sharon primarly Disposition: Angry Tune: Ac: 16 CMD: 18 Hp: 48/61 Buffs: Raging song, Path of Glory 3 rounds Init: 18 Raging Song: 7/19 Spells used: Grade 1: 2 Grade 2: 3

Arva shot an angry glare towards Sharon.
"Take a closer look if you truly believe this honorless wretch can kill me! I need but one more strike past her hideout of metal!" She determined.. "Or better.. a little shocking Grap to rost her within." She noted.

Name:
Jenlynn
HP: 42/42 Armor Class: 12 (18 with breastplate) Initiative Bonus: +2 CMD: BAB: +3
Active Effects: None Corruption: 0 Vulnerabilities: 0
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mistress Arva! She has been disrespectful...but we should punish her according to her crime, not by death! Please, let me handle it, to make up for my earlier disrespect...please!" Jen pleaded.

"And you, what kind of talk is that! We are all fighting for something!" she scolded

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Jen, Kress Disposition: Angry Tune: Ac: 16 CMD: 18 Hp: 48/61 Buffs: Raging song, Path of Glory 3 rounds Init: 18 Raging Song: 7/19 Spells used: Grade 1: 2 Grade 2: 3

"Hmpfh.. fine, to honor your request... I'd have little honor to gain from killing this wretch, I guess..." She mused, seeming somewhat swayed by Jen's words.. and the opportunity to not have to think up a punishment.. killing people, sure, but that was a bit far!

"Not like your strikes do anything to me." She chuckled towards Kress, nodding, invitingly. "Go ahead, try again, get it out of your system."

(Arva is not defending against the next attack - auto hit outside of a nat 1.)

80d288b0bdde391678b5a9400bf02d61.jpg
Name: Sharon
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 14 (18 with mithril shirt) Initiative Bonus: +6 CMD: 17

"I don't care who is better than who! What I care about is making sure you two idiots are alive so we can finish this mission!" Sharon seething with rage, taking every ounce of self-control she had not to jump in the fight and kill Arva herself. She turns onto Jen instantly. "Instead of scolding maybe get your submissive slut head out of Arva's pussy and get them to stop fighting!!! I don't care what we are all fighting for, we were brought here to complete a mission." Her tone becomes hostile and vicious, she hadn't known these crazy bitches for more than a DAY, and they're already threatening to ruin her next payday, and maybe her life if she isn't careful. She needs to end this fight and fast before Kress takes her last breath. Jen has proven once again she is of no fucking use...I guess I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures, aren't I...?

Name:
Jenlynn
HP: 42/42 Armor Class: 12 (18 with breastplate) Initiative Bonus: +2 CMD: BAB: +3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"You! Don't you insult Mistress like that! Mistresss has a glorious dick!" Jen denied.

"I would suggest that you apologize, this is unacceptable behaviour, and you will be punished along her, if you don't!" she scolded Sharon.

"Mistress, please let me deal with this too. You have fought enough for today!" Jen pleaded to Arva, hoping to prevent her from beating down Sharon too. If someone had to beat Sharon, it would have to be done with a clear mind!

40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kress Prihoka
HP:
20/47 Armor Class: 21 (Touch: 14, FF: 18, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20) Dirty Trick CMD: 21, FCMD 18.
Fort: 6 Ref: 4 Will: 0 (2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+3) AoO: 4
Corruption: 0 Vulnerabilities: 0
Active Effects: None
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She grunts as her shield takes another blow. "From the way you act?! It's like it's all just a game for you! Just more chances to acquire trophies and so-called glory! I fought for my goddess in my previous life! Know what it got ME?! ABANDONED! That's what! Be glad you have your beloved Odin to back you up! I have to put my faith in the steel between me and my enemies, which is a lot closer to me than some god ever will be!" She retorts back, calming down as Arva does. "Only because you're using magic, divine favor, or whatever. You want to be hurt? Alright, fine. Feel this..." She states, dropping the shield and gripping her sword with both hands and making a wilder, but more powerful swing, and lands a surprisingly heavy blow.

(Attack 12+12-2=22, Damage 4+2hand 10+PA 6=20)

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Jen, Kress, Sharon Disposition: Angry Tune: Ac: 16 CMD: 18 Hp: 40/61 Buffs: Raging song, Path of Glory 2 rounds Init: 18 Raging Song: 6/19 Spells used: Grade 1: 2 Grade 2: 3

Arva was stuck by another blow, wincing slightly.. even whilest her wound closed up before the warriors eyes whilest watching Kress' .. temper tantrum. She didn't defend herself anymore, lowering her blade, before chuckling briefly.. and sheathing it.
"And how quickly you discard that steel you proclaim to have faith in. Just because you had a shitty time, doesn't mean you have to drag down everyones mood you know?

I'm gonna tell you the same thing my daddy told me.. one more of those and you're gonna regret it, kiddo."
She nodded, cracking her neck. She seemed rather serious, as she addressed the other two:
"Sorry Jen, grumpy angel gal, .. Sharon right? If she keeps hitting me I'll have to defend myself eventually, you know?" She mused, sheathing her blade and giving an almost apologetic shrug now.

(Intimidate to demoralize Kress to stop: 16 only.
Again, not defending herself from the attack.)

Sharon stares at Jen dumbfoundedly for a moment before she pushes it aside, for now, that was a question to be asked later. "Whatever! I don't care about that right now!" She dismisses the thought with a wave of her hand. Sharon takes a moment to collect her thoughts before she spoke, "I appreciate the apology, I know that we may not all see eye to eye, but can we at least TRY to get along? We're stuck with each other so might as well try to make the experience as pleasurable as possible. Does that seem reasonable?" She looks between the injured ladies before walking over to Kress and kneeling to check her wounds.

HP:
20/47 Armor Class: 21 (Touch: 14, FF: 18, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm 26..." Kress grumbles before cleaning the human's blood off of her blade and sheathing it before picking her shield back up. She sulks off, looking for for some firewood and a pond or stream to boil some water in order to clean her wounds, her sword arm stung like hell and looked pretty bad, along with the burns over her body. Magic... Just... Fucking... Magic... She could pull power from a divine source at one time once... In her life before... What happened? What changed? Did she displease Iomedae somehow...? Was it even Iomedae and not somebody else...?
Kress looks up as Sharon approaches and starts inspecting her wounds. "Wha-? Sharon, I'm... I'm fine, really..." She protests, then winces as pain lances through her.

Last edited:

Name:
Jenlynn

"Stop right there, both of you!" Jen cried to Sharon and Kress.

"First of all, spirit of healing, please help me a bit, won't you?"

"And second of all, you aren't getting out of this without an apology, and a punishment. Don't let me call the spirits of punishment, they are less forgiving than me!"
she warned them both, pulling the cauldron in front of her.

[Everyone heals 9hp]

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Jen, Kress, Sharon Disposition: Slightly annoyed Tune: Ac: 16 CMD: 18 Hp: 60/61 Buffs: Raging song, Path of Glory 1 rounds Init: 18 Raging Song: 6/19 Spells used: Grade 1: 2 Grade 2: 3
(With the heal and her path of glory, she's back to 50/51 hp.)

Arva raised a brow at Kress. "And I'm 29 and act the part. She was actually thirty-one.

.. right, you go figure this out, I'ma nap." She decided, finding herself a mossy patch, and crossing her arms behind her head. "The crazy elf tries to stab me in my sleep, I'ma not be as gentle anymore."
She added, shifting.. sleeping in her armor, just because she could, fashioning her wolf-fur cloak into a comfortable enough seeming bedding.

Sharon looks at Kress unconvinced as she continues to look her over. "You don't look fine, Kress..." Her thoughts are interrupted by Jen. She stands up and looks at her with genuine confusion glistening in her eye. She takes a deep breath. "Why am I being punished? I don't believe I had done anything to harm any of you..." She glances at each of the ladies before directing her attention back to Jen. She assumes her usual confident position. Like this submissive slut could punish me. I'd like to see her try. Her lip quivers at the thought, but she pushes the thought away as Arva declares her intentions.

Name:
Jenlynn

"You insulted Mistress, by calling her a female. And you didn't apologize. This is your last chance. I won't harm you, but you won't like it if you don't."

"Kress on the other hand should both apologize, and accept her due punishment!"
Jen declared

Sharon looks between Arva and Jen, unable to express how confused she was. I really hope Arva clears this up...I don't even know what to say! She looks at Jen softly. "Allow me to remedy this situation, Jen. Please give me a few minutes." She speaks quickly as she hurries over to Arva.

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Jen, Kress, Sharon Disposition: Sleepy

Arva seems to not intend on clearing anything up, pulling her wolf-fur cloak over herself like a blanket. "Leave me alone, ya can all punish one another f' all I care." She grumped when one tried to rouse her.

Well shit... Sharon walks over to Jen calmly. "Arva refuses to cooperate. But she has not stated that she was offended, so why should I apologize? I do not mean to sound rude, Jen. But I really do think you shouldn't speak for her like that." She stands up straight, ready to face whatever Jen may offer as a rebuttal.

HP:
29/47 Armor Class: 24 (Touch: 14, FF: 21, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
She sighs with relief as her wounds partially heal. "Jen, I'm not apologizing, and she's not your owner, your mistress, or whatever. You're free to live your own life and make your own choices, whatever those are..." She replies, looking over the practically naked half-elf. Geeze, no wonder her mom insisted that she carry a dagger at all times to ward off any unwanted advances. "I'm tired, and I just want to set up camp and rest, okay? And I'm NOT accepting any punishment your mind is thinking up." She shoots back.

Name:
Jenlynn

"Spirits, come forth and punish those mischievous girls." Jen stood over the cauldron, and started mumbling her spells...the cauldron had animal designs carved on the outside...and they started wildly dancing around!

Sharon backs from Jen. "Jen...what are you doing?" She watches the carvings begin to dance as she backs up. "What's going on?"

HP:
29/47 Armor Class: 24 (Touch: 14, FF: 21, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
Kress takes one look at the cauldron, sees the dancing animals, then quickly runs up to the cauldron and kicks it... Into the barely attired slut.

Back