What's new

Heart of Corruption - IC

Name:
Jenlynn
HP: 42/42 Armor Class: 12 (18 with breastplate) Initiative Bonus: +2 CMD: BAB: +3
Active Effects: None Corruption: 0 Vulnerabilities: 0
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jen manages to keep her concentration...and suddenly five giant frogs appear, surrounding the area! Or to be precise...giantic, giant frogs!

636376321052503535.jpeg
Three of the frogs shoot their tongue towards Kress, and one of them manages to catch her, tying it's sticky tongue around her breasts!

Two frogs shoot their tongue towards Sharon, and one of them manages to tie his tongue around her legs, hovering over her pussy!

The situation was truly dire!

"Sorry, but you will have to choose. Either you will let me spank you...or they will use their tongues to punish you!" Jen declared!

[Both grappled by frog tongue :O No dmg tho.]

Last edited:
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kress Prihoka
HP:
29/47 Armor Class: 22 (Touch: 12, FF: 21, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
CMD: 21 (FCMD: 20) Dirty Trick CMD: 19, FCMD 18.
Fort: 6 Ref: 4 Will: 0 (2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+3) AoO: 4
Corruption: 0 Vulnerabilities: 0
Active Effects: Grappled: –4 , –2 Atk rolls & Maneuver checks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The half-elf shrieks as the sticky frog tongue wraps around her large breasts, grappling her. She drops her shield and pulls a gladius out of a second sheath before stabbing the frog tongue with it. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU DON'T JUST SUMMON GIANT FROGS TO PUNISH PEOPLE! I'M NOT JUST GOING TO LET THESE DAMN THINGS EAT ME!" She screams in panic.

(Attack: 18+7=28, Damage 1+5=6)

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Wall of Frog Disposition: Sleepy

Arva yawned and rolled around before peeking over to the green army and admittedly taking some delight at Kress' ...complications.
"Now now, if you keep stabbing that tongue the frog might ribbit!
Hah. Hey, just swallow down your complaints, elf, I wanna sleep over here. Weren't you all for that?
Bite the tongue if you know what I mean. Just suck it up.

Heh. She got toad."
Arva nodded herself now this was some pun'ishment. She rolled over again as she tought of another:

"Come on, it's alright to be a little tongue-tied at the moment."

80d288b0bdde391678b5a9400bf02d61.jpg
Name: Sharon
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 14 (18 with mithril shirt) Initiative Bonus: +6 CMD: 17
Active Effects: Grappled: –4 , –2 Atk rolls & Maneuver checks Corruption: 0 Vulnerabilities: 0

"H-Hey! What's the meaning of this?! Release me at once!!! There is no way I'm going to accept a spanking when I haven't done anything wrong!!" Sharon screams out as the frog tongues wrap around her legs. There is no way I'm letting this crazy nude elf punish me like this!! She has to earn it!! She starts wiggling her feet to try and escape the frogs' sticky grasp.
[escape artist roll = 14 + 4 - 2 = 16. Fail!]

Name:
Jenlynn
HP: 42/42 Armor Class: 12 (18 with breastplate) Initiative Bonus: +2 CMD: BAB: +3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
636376321052503535.jpeg

The giant frog looked annoyed at Kress...his big eyes promised a proper punishment...and indeed, his sticky tongue coiled around her, this time covering her arms too!

"I do summon frogs to punish bad girls! However they won't eat you!"

At the same time, two of the other frogs shot their tongues at her, to help with keeping her in place. The first caught her left leg, pulling it away,while the other, with a whiping motion of his tongue caught her hands together!

The first frog, realizing that he was free to punish her, gave her a lick from the crotch up to the head...he didn't manage to lick her pussy, but it pulled up her skirt, and made it stick there! Then, he started licking her breasts up and down, left and right, or even coiling his tongue around them, pushing aside any clothes!

The sticky tongue was rubbing against her nipples, sending her tingling sensations all over her body...but surely she wasn't enjoying this, was she?

Soon, she would realize that trying to free herself wasn't really helping - her movemements only made her breasts move around, adding to this feeling...

"They will be punishing you, until you apologize to Arva! And you mean it!" Jen explained

"As for you, Sharon, tell me, if I tell you that you are a man, won't you be insulted? And besides that, why would you side with the evil-doer, against Arva?"

The frog that has been grappling Sharon was aided by the remaining frog. The second frog caught her breasts and her hands together, leaving an opening for the second frog to slide his tongue lower.

Jen approached Sharon, pulling up her skirt, and down her panties, leaving her butt exposed.

She started by giving her butt a good grope. Jen's hand felt strong and dominating...but still warm, and maybe loving.

"It hurts me more to do this, than it hurts you." she explained, pulling her hand back.

*SMACK* her palm arrived on her butt. It wasn't a strong hit, but the soft stinging pain was there.

The pain was comforted, by Jen's light hand, massaging her butt once more.

"There are four of those left. Admit your wrongdoings, and apologize to Arva. Otherwise...they will become ten."

And if ten weren't enough, twenty. And then thirty...

Jen knew, that she didn't need to hit with a heavy arm. She didn't want to hurt them. She only had to slowly punish them...when Kress was horny enough from the frogs licking to give up on her pride...when Sharon, with a bright red butt would admit her mistakes, only then they would be able to become part of their small amazon tribe, once again....

[Also, both pinned]

HP:
29/47 Armor Class: 18 (Touch: 8, FF: 18, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
CMD: 21 (FCMD: 20) Dirty Trick CMD: 19, FCMD 18.
Initative: OoC (+3) AoO: 4
Active Effects: Pinned: -4 AC, -4 , –2 Atk rolls & Maneuver checks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kress groans inwardly at the puns from Arva, but then shrieks as the tongues wrap around her leg and arms, making her drop her gladius as she still struggled feebly in protest. She makes long, low, horrified scream of protest as the frog drags it's tongue from her thighs up to her chest, sticking her skirt to her navel with it's slimy, sticky tongue and revealing her surprisingly pristine white panties. "Apologize?! Are you insane?! And what are these things-My breasts!" She cries out as the frog's tongue lifts her large breasts out of her breastplate and clothes before starting to fondle and play with them, coating them with that sticky slime from it's tongue and especially paying attention to the small, sensitive buds capping each pale breast. She can feel tingles spreading from her breasts into the rest of her chest, making her body heat up as she has the first sexual experience of her life. "St-Stop it!" She cries out, gritting her teeth. "Nobody's touched those! Let me go!" She demands, at the mercy of frog tongues.

It takes several minutes of torture before the half-elf breaks down and apologizes, another couple before Jen is convinced that she's sincere. She flops to the ground, her breasts bare and sticky before she slowly gets up.

(CMB Check: 3+9=12 Lol, nope.)

Last edited:
Active Effects: Pinned: -4 AC, -4 , –2 Atk rolls & Maneuver checks Corruption: 0 Vulnerabilities: 0

D-Damn it...she got the best of me... Sharon's face flushed as Jen delivered the smacks upon her ass, she tried to withhold her moans as best as she could, but by the second smack, she could hold them in any longer. Before she could beg for more, she was released and fell onto the ground, breathing heavily and sweating. She does not have much time to recollect her thoughts before she notices the wolf barreling towards her. She stands and readies herself to fight, her legs slowly returning from their jelly-like state.
[initiative: 15 +6 = 21]

Last edited:
HP:
29/47 Armor Class: 24 (Touch: 14, FF: 21, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20) Dirty Trick CMD: 21, FCMD 18.
Initative: 21 (18+3) AoO: 4
Active Effects: None
Kress suddenly finds herself on her feet with her shield and sword in hand, gladius forgotten on the ground as the wolf barrels towards Sharon, but Kress moves into the path the wolf is taking between it and apparently the only other sane member of this party.

(Init: 18+3=21, no attacks this round other than to move between the charging wolf and Sharon so that Sharon's behind me. If that distance is only 5ft, then holding attack until wolf gets in melee range.)

[OOC: We scrapped and restarted this encounter]
Once Jen had finished the round of punishments, the party was able to get some rest. Licking there wounds, and some perhaps learning not to mess with each other.

A guard was given to each shift, and Chirp watched over the party like a faithful guardian. The Jungle at night was filled with noise, at first it would seem to be the usual chirps and calls of the animals awake and hunting at night, but as one listened closer it seemed that humanoid imitation of those noises where mixed in with the calls. Even if investigated, it seemed source of the humanoid calls where as hard to find as there animal counterparts, and perhaps just a dangerous. Every now and then, moans and gasps of a sexual nature where mixed in with the jungle air.

The party was able to sleep soundly through the night undisturbed. They where packing up camp now.
A rustling could be heard near Arva's tent. Did somthing just enter that tree? And three furry creature seemed to be coming your way, from the opposite end of camp.
[You may act in the surprise round]

d58845e88682b0143206e1bb94e5c9ef--wolf-artwork-vampires-and-werewolves.jpg

[Everyone Roll Init]
Three wolves, standing on two legs, and with two foot long throbbing members charge into the camp! Two seem to go for Kress, well the third makes its way straight for Arva!

You are standing in the clearing you used for a camp, everything is packed up, and there is a tree line all around you. The wolfmen are within melee range of there targets, and can be reached with a move action by anyone.

[Take a +5 if you passed the first]
A green woman leans out of the tree nearest Arva! There is another enemy.

Arva:
As the wolfman nears you you hear a wisper in your each. "That's a really nice cock... shame it doesn't have a good bitch to fuck. You should go suck it." [Will save DC 17 or Arva is overcome with desire for wolf cock suckling.]

Name:
Jenlynn

Jenlynn had just finished packing and was about to send Chirp scout ahead, when suddenly the wolf-men rushed in!

~~~[Surprise round (1 standard action only]~~~
"Wolfs and a Dryad! She is controlling the wolfs!"

"Spirits of the forest! Hide me!"
Jen shouted...and nothing changed. However, the wolfs as well as other animals, wouldn't be able to see her any more.

~~~[First round]~~~
"Kress! Now is not the time to drool over hard, virile wolf cock! Arva has been bewitched by the dryad somehow!"

"Go for the dryad! But don't kill her, it is bad to kill dryads!"
Jen warned, beginning to cast a summon right after!

[New initiative: 9
Surprise round: Hide from Animals on herself, and 5ft away
First round: 5ft, and start casting summon nature's ally III with staff

Sense Motive for Kress's drooling: 22
]

Last edited:
Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Encounter, Mood: Curious AC 17, Init: 6

"Hoh my, that is one healthy canine." Arva mused. oddly, she didn't find it a bad idea to fellate the wolf.. and proceeded to do just that, taking in the muscular wolf before her before getting down in a seating position and giving the tip of that canine shaft a good taste, licking along the red pricks tip curiously. "Quite well hung too..." she purred, extending her hands, one resting on the wolves upper leg, holding onto him, the other stroking along the length of that red, throbbing cock as she slowly took the red, canine tip into her soft mouth.

(Handle animal: 16
Perform: Oral Oratory: 12)

HP:
47/47 Armor Class: 24 (Touch: 14, FF: 21, -2 vs Improvised Weapons.)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20) Dirty Trick CMD: 21 (FCMD 18)
Initative: 6 (3+3) AoO: 4
Kress gasps as the bipedal wolves approach. She readies her shield and her weapon as she wonders if these are those beastmen she's heard about... A glance down at those raging 2-foot long canine... Ulp... Well, the good news was that she probably wasn't going to be eaten... She then notices the green-skinned woman leaning out of the tree near Arva and Jen. She wasn't worried, Arva could more than handle a-Wait, what did that green woman just say? "ARVA! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SHOULD FIGHT THESE THINGS, NOT BE THEIR BITCH! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Kress grits her teeth as the two wolves single her out, she gets a sinking feeling that they're going for a flanking position as she takes a swing at the one closest to her with her longsword, but the appearance of those big, throbbing, erect... Kress shakes her head. FOCUS! Too late she realizes that she fumbles with her swing as the wolves grin lecherously at her display...

(Perception 1: 12+9=21)
(Perception 2: 9+9+5=32)
(Suggestion Perception: 15+9=24)
(Initiative: 3+3=6)
(Attack: Nat 1!)

Last edited:
d58845e88682b0143206e1bb94e5c9ef--wolf-artwork-vampires-and-werewolves.jpg
Sensing the sudden weakness from the tincan elf. The wolf grabs Kress, pressing his hard member against her lower parts. He grinds his member against her, trying to mate through the elves clothing. It doesn't take more then a couple stokes before the wolfs stringy cum sprays all over Kresses chest, making the potent smell of musk fill the air. Seemingly unsatisfied The wolf takes a step back letting Kress go, but he will not give up until his seed was inside the elf!

[Kress has gained one point of physical corruption!]

Last edited:
HP:
Corruption: M: 0, P: 1 Vulnerabilities: 0
Kress cries out as the wolf grabs her and dry humps her pelvis, thankfully too dumb to realize that he needs to remove her clothing first in order to rape her, but apparently desperate enough to explode all over her large breasts. She recovers, but the strong, musky smell fills her nose. She hefts her sword up again, but the smell is making her dizzy and... Was she getting wet? Oh no, she'd have to end this quickly...

Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Encounter, Mood: Battling AC 17, Init: 6

Arva gave the wolf-cock a long lick.. and flipped off Kress with one hand.
"Oden's sake I don't know why you still talk.
Stand there getting fucked up as you gawk.
As for me, I'm running when I walk the walk.
Still better than you even when I suck the cock."

"Got 99 problems but you ain't one Kress
Look at you getting turned into a main mess Kress.
When I start sucking they feel the bliss
Now shut up and give that wolfie there a kiss."

Ah oh yeah..

"I know what I'm doing at least, just here sucking off a hot beast.
When I try to eat I'm having a feast. As for your sexual skills? They're deceased.
Ah! Oh yeah..."

She nodded... bopped her head along, her voice admittedly a bit muffled.

(19 perform oratory to rap whilest sucking!)

Sharon turns to face the approaching intruders. Wolf-men? What the hell? She quickly shakes off the confusion and charges to one of the wolf-men that approached Kress. The strong musk fills her nose as she rushes to Kress' side. "Ugh, what smells?" She takes a quick glance to Kress and notices the wolf's pungent cum strewn across her chest. "Oh, that's pleasant." She grimaces, as she takes in the scene of Kress covered in wolf cum, and the wolf man's throbbing cock! How did I not notice that these wolf-men all have ginormous cocks?! This is so weird..although seeing Kress covered in cum is...hot. It's hard for her to ignore how she begins to feel excitement prickle in her pussy at the sight of Kress and the wolf-man. She shoves the thought away and lunges towards the wolf-man with her shortsword!
[init: 18 + 6 = 24]
[Shortsword attack: 13 + 8 = 21]

Turn order: Sharon -> Dryad -> Wolf3(KOed) -> Jen -> Wolf2 -> Kress -> Arva(prone) -> Wolf1

~-~-~-~-Round 1~-~-~-~
The wolf dealing with Kress tried to snap at her, but her teeth bounced off her armor ineffectively. He snarled as precum started dripping down his cock.

Arva's oral skills where not to be underestimated. Stimulated with the expert Skald lips the wolf blew his hot load. Arva had filled her suggestion but the wolf was not done with her! Once he blew his load he roughly shoved Arva to the ground, looming over her, preparing for round two! [Arva takes 3 damage and is prone! She gains 2 points of mental corruption from the wolf cum]

Sharon's quick thinking knocks out one of the wolves which where attacking Kress.
~-~-~-Round 2~-~-~-~
Seeing that Arva had accepted the wolf seed, the Dryad hops out of her tree and begins running away from the party. [She only used a move action, so you can catch her if you want]

Last edited:
Kz1qwxD.jpg
Arva Yornheim Tag: Encounter, Mood: Battling AC 17, Init: 6

Arva coughed slightly under the wolfs lewd climax as she was pushed to the ground, her hand desperately reaching out.. and lifted a stick!

"You want this, don't you? Yeeeees you want this." She declared, wiggling the stick forth and back as she got up.. before tossing her stick after the dryad!

"Go fetch!" She shouted at the wolf.

(15 to hit, 22 Handle Animal.

I'll save you the looking up of it, this is a ranged attack with a Handle animal check as part of the action to 'push' a wild animal, I throw an improvised weapon over 3 range increments at least, so a -8 penalty, a miss, the stick only flies roughly in the dryads direction. I'm still doing it though.)

HP:
Corruption: M: 0, P: 1 Vulnerabilities: 0
The cum-splattered half-elf feeds the wolf-man a bit of her shield before letting loose a ferocious cry and making a wild but vicious attack on the remaining wolf, quickly cutting it down with her longsword before turning and giving chase to the dryad. She would've stopped at stared at the skald, belting out a tune like that despite actively sucking off a two-foot wolf cock, but she had more pressing matters. "Alright, fine. Do whatever you want. I hope your puppies are cute, at least." She groans, watching the stick get roughly tossed towards the dryad.

(If the wolf goes down with that attack and the other wolf is down as well, 30ft move towards the dryad. Yes, she's wearing Medium armor, but Armor Training still lets her have full movement in medium armor.)
(Attack: 16+12-2=26, Damage 7+8+4=19)

Last edited:

Name:
Jenlynn
[Round 2]

"You! What did you do to Mistress Arva! Take it back and accept your punishment!" Jenlynn pointed towards the dryad that was running away!

Suddenly, the ground around her moved, as three figures made out of mud appeared all around the Dryad, and attacked, covering her with their bodies, and starting groping her!

22748 As the Dryad failed to escape, their formless bodies covered the dryad from neck to toe, and muddy appentages invaded her lower body...

"Call off the attack, and we can talk about this!" Jen approached the dryad, trying to persuade her to give up.

[The first mud elemental slams at the dryad, and does 19 bludg. damage, and uses the entrap ability on her (DC 16 fort save]
[The second mud elemental slams at the dryad, and does 13 bludg. damage, and uses the entrap ability on her (DC 16 fort save ]
[The third mud elemental creeps up the helpless dryad and does lewd things to her]
[Diplomacy 26, if needed]

Mud Elemental (Augment Summoning + Giant template)

N Medium ( , , , )
Init –1; Senses 60 ft., 30 ft.; +5

DEFENSE

AC 18, 9, 18 (–2 , +8 , +1 )
hp 21 (2d10+10)
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +0
Immune acid,

OFFENSE

Speed 20 ft., 10 ft., swim 30 ft.; earth glide
Melee slam +9 (1d6+7 plus entrap)
Special Attacks entrap (DC 16, 10 minutes, hardness 5, hp 5)

STATISTICS

Str 22, Dex 8, Con 21, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +7; CMD 16
Feats B,
Skills +10, +2, (planes) +1, +5, +6, +14; Racial Modifiers +8
Language Terran

SPECIAL ABILITIES

Earth Glide (Ex)
A ing mud elemental can pass through dirt, gravel, or other loose or porous solid matter as easily as a fish swims through water. It cannot use this ability to pass through a solid barrier such as a stone or brick wall. Its ing leaves behind no tunnel or hole, nor does it create any ripple or other sign of its presence. A spell cast on an area containing a ing mud elemental flings the elemental back 30 feet, stunning the creature for 1 round unless it succeeds on a DC 15 save.

Entrap (Ex)
The mud from an elemental’s can be washed away in 1d3 rounds of immersion in water.

Back