What's new

ACT Abandoned [Heliodor]あやかし紅白戦 (Ayakashi Kouhakusen)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Mod edit - The main artist of this game , leading to the dissolution of circle Heliodor. As such, this game will likely never be completed. Please use your common sense before deciding to post in this thread.

From the maker of Vita Escape, they make a new game, this time an original one!

Looks like this time it'll feature us as some kind of Demon Slayer, which features lot of NPC action on the background (so far, only two animation on MC shown?), there's also some ryona action (Strangling by the headless creature)

Sadly, the demo released so far is still for paid supporters only, which he will eventually released it into free trial... so for now, enjoy some screenshot!
Edit:
free version: there is a floating stone as punching bag, it will stay on the spot and do nothing
paid version: unlike free version, you will fight quite amount of enemies, they can damage you, but your HP will be restored if it fully depleted (they will H you if you failed to struggle, sometimes vaginal, sometimes anal), this version only has 2 different colored enemies, but that's it, they will perform same attack, same amount of damage and same H, also they spawn infinitely

(There's lot more SS on his Cien page, and he does talk some random things too)

1604058837531.png 1604058870901.png 1604058991443.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
if i remember correctly the title of the game in english is "Ayakashi Kouhakusen"

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
pretty solid game play so far though a bit on the easy side,, the mouthy muscle dudes choke her then throw her down if you don't break free, then give you the D, if you don't break free from that they cums. guessing still early development its lacking sounds and more animations have to be planned as the AI helper doesn't really do much more then move around and hit things can't be grabbed or help you when your grabbed. also you can choose the color of there hair bands shocks and bloomers!

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Damn that has me cautiously hype, Vita Escape was really good and since it was ages ago I'm hoping he has some work on this done already. Guessing the free demo has nothing but that tutorial room? Can't wait to see more of this game

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
no its a whole stage a handful of enemys and a boss with even some form of story going on but I no can read moon symbols. just seems like its missing a few things to make it "complete" but that doesn't mean its not, if one can read the moon symbols would know more about it I thinks.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
no its a whole stage a handful of enemys and a boss with even some form of story going on but I no can read moon symbols. just seems like its missing a few things to make it "complete" but that doesn't mean its not, if one can read the moon symbols would know more about it I thinks.
Huh, well OP mentioned the demo being paywalled so I thought the free one was just a teaser or something. How do I progress past the first screen?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, well OP mentioned the demo being paywalled so I thought the free one was just a teaser or something. How do I progress past the first screen?
There's a free one?

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
there is, but mostly for testing the game controls

free version: there is a floating stone as punching bag, it will stay on the spot and do nothing
paid version: unlike free version, you will fight quite amount of enemies, they can damage you, but your HP will be restored if it fully depleted (they will H you if you failed to struggle, sometimes vaginal, sometimes anal), this version only has 2 different colored enemies, but that's it, they will perform same attack, same amount of damage and same H, also they spawn infinitely

edit: the game very fun i must say, looking forward to playing the demo version

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah I see, I thought there's only one demo so far (the paywalled one)

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
you can try the control-test free version, here:

nothing much to do except slashing and kicking "immortal" floating stone

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
you can try the control-test free version, here:

nothing much to do except slashing and kicking "immortal" floating stone
Yup, that's the one. A whole lot of nothing sadly, but at least the gameplay seems fluid

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully the girls here get tied up as much as Vita does.

overl33t

Reputation score
Didn't really like his previous loli platformer but this seriously looks promising.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well they have done something between this and Vita. I think it's a VN so it's not a platformer but you can get info here:

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
Well they have done something between this and Vita. I think it's a VN so it's not a platformer but you can get info here:

Errrr, you got the wrong heliodor there, both has similar name but completely made by different person

Last edited:

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Heliodor was a collaborator/co-developer of in the time between Vita Escape and now

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ooh looking nice. Vita was a pretty niche title i quite enjoyed.
Like the MC and her combat style too, judging from the screenshots.