What's new

ACT Abandoned [Heliodor]あやかし紅白戦 (Ayakashi Kouhakusen)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To those who has downloaded the demo, can anyone tell me if there's any bondage or girls getting tied up?

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
To those who has downloaded the demo, can anyone tell me if there's any bondage or girls getting tied up?
quite alot, especially in the first stage

and there will be more in the full game

but yeah, sadly there is no H-act for the tentacle monsters...yet

edit: wait no, there is one indirect h-act from tentacle, it possessed a student to H you instead

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
quite alot, especially in the first stage

and there will be more in the full game

but yeah, sadly there is no H-act for the tentacle monsters...yet

edit: wait no, there is one indirect h-act from tentacle, it possessed a student to H you instead
I'm actually more interested in the binding than the actual H-act X3

Thanks.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
I'm actually more interested in the binding than the actual H-act X3

Thanks.
there are some binding npc in current demo, heliodor planning to add more in the future (with voice act if im not mistaken), hopefully we will see more enemy interaction for aya and her senpai (the partner)
kinda feel a little disappointed that her senpai currently has no struggling/binding interaction in the demo, but that's fine

Attachments

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The MC looks so much like Akiha, it feels like her sprite got ripped straight out of Melty Blood and Mugen.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
i just notice "Anima" orb didnt do anything, thought it'll restore my stamina or health

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Whoever said there were "sometimes anal, sometimes vaginal", well, there is only doggystyle am i rite? Or wrong?

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
Whoever said there were "sometimes anal, sometimes vaginal", well, there is only doggystyle am i rite? Or wrong?
yes, there is only doggo-position for the muscular youkai in the demo, but if you look carefully of Aya face, there are two expressions she will make depends of the H

eyes closed = vaginal

horrified look= anal

heck, if you check at the "data" in pause menu, Aya have both vaginal virginity and anal virginity (what the heck?) still intact, until she get caught and H by the enemy
the way the enemy H you triggered randomly, so there's that

Attachments

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh man, I've been watching this develop for a long time. The dev has put so much effort and flair into this game that I still think it'd be great even if there wasn't any H content.

But there is, so even better. I think I'm gonna wait until next demo release before buying anything, or just if they put out a dlsite demo instead.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
there are some binding npc in current demo, heliodor planning to add more in the future (with voice act if im not mistaken), hopefully we will see more enemy interaction for aya and her senpai (the partner)
kinda feel a little disappointed that her senpai currently has no struggling/binding interaction in the demo, but that's fine
Love that free hug <3

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
new update in heliodor ci-en [ ]

good news: Heliodor make Mai (the girl that following the player around) as second playable character, unlike Aya, Mai's weapons has a very short range but her attack is much faster and deals more damage than Aya (also her slide attack gives her invincibility frame I think). the more the merrier

bad news: we have to wait for a bit more longer until the game finished i guess, especially Heliodor is working on his game with his old laptop that still suffering from several technical issues

her gameplay footage is in the link i posted above, go check it guys

Edit: I forgot to mention there is no new demo yet, sorry all

Attachments

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I just hope that both characters can get grabbed at the same time since the demo has the 2nd girl just walk out of the map

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently Mai is also Aya's senpai despite looking younger.

overl33t

Reputation score
new update in heliodor ci-en [ ]

good news: Heliodor make Mai (the girl that following the player around) as second playable character, unlike Aya, Mai's weapons has a very short range but her attack is much faster and deals more damage than Aya (also her slide attack gives her invincibility frame I think). the more the merrier

bad news: we have to wait for a bit more longer until the game finished i guess, especially Heliodor is working on his game with his old laptop that still suffering from several technical issues

her gameplay footage is in the link i posted above, go check it guys

Edit: I forgot to mention there is no new demo yet, sorry all
PC. He was talking about changing out the stock 2600 i7 cooler for a Scythe entry-level heatsink and now everyone's calling said i7 Sandy-Bridge ojiisan

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yes, there is only doggo-position for the muscular youkai in the demo, but if you look carefully of Aya face, there are two expressions she will make depends of the H

eyes closed = vaginal

horrified look= anal

heck, if you check at the "data" in pause menu, Aya have both vaginal virginity and anal virginity (what the heck?) still intact, until she get caught and H by the enemy
the way the enemy H you triggered randomly, so there's that
There's also a pregnancy mechanic of sorts as well too, right? Not like real pregnancy, but depending on how she's raped she holds her stomach afterwards. I thought I saw a tentacle spawn from her once.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
at last, the time has come

new demo is here (*again, PM me if anyone would like to try it)

edit: well, i guess i was wrong, its not actually a new demo, just the previous one got new updates with some stuff:
- you can pick blue and green bloomer as the default color now
- muscle youkai have new small animation before they grab you
- new effect and attack to certain power ups
- the "liquid" on the ground will splash if you step it, and will stick on your lower half body for 5-10 seconds (good lord, it drop alot of my framerate when stepping in liquid)
- new special "cg" after you beat the first boss
- no, you still cant play as her Partner
- for some reason, the game wont let you die (the hp will full again if it reach to 0)

other than that, there is nothing else interesting, it's a bit letdown, but at least it's something

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
at last, the time has come

new demo is here (*again, PM me if anyone would like to try it)

edit: well, i guess i was wrong, its not actually a new demo, just the previous one got new updates with some stuff:
- you can pick blue and green bloomer as the default color now
- muscle youkai have new animation before they grab you
- the "liquid" on the ground will splash if you step it, and will stick on your lower half body for 5-10 seconds (good lord, it drop alot of my framerate when stepping in liquid)
- new special "cg" after you beat the first boss
- no, you still cant play as her Partner
- for some reason, the game wont let you die (the hp will full again if it reach to 0)

other than that, there is nothing else interesting, it's a bit letdown, but at least it's something
Can I see the new animation before they grab her? :D