What's new

Helping a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hellos i am trying to help a friend win a contest. if any of you are willing to help please do so. the site the contest is at is cad-comic.com and she is picture #3. Thanks to any and all who help this spread and vote. and i know this is my first post and well we all start somewhere...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Helping a friend

Why should we help you?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Most people generally start on the INTRODUCTIONS THREAD. Also;

> CAD

People still read that shit?

OP
L

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why you should help is no reason at all except that i asked... you have everyright to deny and walk away or flood this post with comments. and Cad has some funny stuff you just gotta find it.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

> CAD
> funny

Tim Buckley hasn't got a funny bone in his body.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why you should help is no reason at all except that i asked... you have everyright to deny and walk away or flood this post with comments. and Cad has some funny stuff you just gotta find it.
Just because you asked means that we should totally drop whatever the fuck we are doing and help you. Just because YOU asked? Who the fuck ARE you. We don't even know you. Post in the motherfucking introduction thread like the ruruurus say! Otherwise you don't exist, and are a figment of our imagination.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hey, don't drag in all of our imaginations. My mind could concoct something far better than this douche.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't want to be imagining him either. He's most likely a hallucination I am having as a result of eating an under-cooked potato.

OP
L

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow.. so much rage.. well if you no want to help then don't.. sheesh if it hurts you soo much to even think of it you could lie saying you did, or even just do the opposite go their and vote on someone else to smite me.. but rage? where does it come from. :p and if i'm your imagination i could just haunt you guys then... on constantly

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow.. so much rage.. well if you no want to help then don't.. sheesh if it hurts you soo much to even think of it you could lie saying you did, or even just do the opposite go their and vote on someone else to smite me.. but rage? where does it come from. :p and if i'm your imagination i could just haunt you guys then... on constantly
Because we're mostly hentai-loving deviants that have nothing better to do than talk to our food-poison-induced hallucinations.

OP
L

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

then why not assist the hallucinations.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm with the newb. Seriously guys, I know you have senoirity, but this is just unwarranted. I'm only here because I saw this thread and thought someone was helping with a game or something.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Because, as much as it pains me to admit it, Iggy is right. You're a nobody who didn't even bother to introduce himself properly and then made a new thread when it could've gone in the members announcement thread to ask for help for a friend. If that happened in some kind of bikers bar or something you'd have gotten the shit beaten out of you.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ok, look, you're asking for us to help you in a way that gives us negative incentive to help you. At least /b/tards have the intelligence to give something in exchange.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because, as much as it pains me to admit it, Iggy is right. You're a nobody who didn't even bother to introduce himself properly and then made a new thread when it could've gone in the members announcement thread to ask for help for a friend. If that happened in some kind of bikers bar or something you'd have gotten the shit beaten out of you.
Yeah! How do you like them mangos, newb!?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

How do you know I'm drinking mango juice?

OP
L

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm i guess i could put in the effort to introduce my self but again why should i. i appear to be just a hallucination. if introduction is all thats need then thats all that should be said no need for being barbarian. and the bar example was a horrible one.. i have done it and they are actually a lot nicer then you guys, but i haven't asked 47for this particular subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.