What's new

Helping a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Helping a friend

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that nothing of value will be lost if you decide to fuck off.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn straight~!

OP
L

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now i'm confused by you guys this was at first rage towards me now it has just muddled down in to small comments and haggling others especially the iggy person.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The comment about nothing of value being lost was aimed at you, cock fondler.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello! Newfag hallucination! That's what we do here!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Now i'm confused by you guys this was at first rage towards me now it has just muddled down in to small comments and haggling others especially the iggy person.
Basically, we don't like you, but we like Iggy even less. You can fuck off, too.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah! There can only be one most-hated member here, and you're not even a real member! I! FUCKING! WIN!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You're not my most hated member, Iggy.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're not my most hated member, Iggy.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....................!!!!!!!

OP
L

Luigis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see such a shame. there is no longer a need for me to respond then :p just bicker among yourselves and rage away for i have seen greater feats of intellectual argumentation from the leftovers of 4chan.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll leave this one to you Oni and/or HS...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hey Iggy, this wise guy is insulting our, what do you call it now?... Intelligence, that's it! Let's say we show this city slicker what we do to fella's that come nosin' around these parts.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

i see such a shame. there is no longer a need for me to respond then :p just bicker among yourselves and rage away for i have seen greater feats of intellectual argumentation from the leftovers of 4chan.
We're not arguing, since there's nothing to argue about. We're flaming. There's a difference, you know.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Iggy, this wise guy is insulting our, what do you call it now?... Intelligence, that's it! Let's say we show this city slicker what we do to fella's that come nosin' around these parts.
Sure thing. Just allow me to get the electrified wood chipper, nitroglycerine, and some schizophrenic cucumbers.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Luigis, lemme just say, I apologize for the behavior of the other members in this thread. I just want to explain a couple things so this unwarrented rage coming towards you at least has some semblance of a reason.

Our forum is usually bombarded with adbots who throw links at us in an attempt to make money. It's happened so often, that many users have grown tired of it. Because of this, there's a sort of growing hatred towards these bots and a desire to shut out new members. Thus when you don't introduce yourself first and simply make requests, you remind others of the obnoxious nature of adbots.

There's also been some recent division between new users and veteran users. I have no idea why people think they're part of some elite circle simply because they have over 200 posts or something, but these people pretty much stay in a little circle of their own, berating and warding off any potential new members by flipping shit at every little thing they do.

It's unfortunate that something as petty as internet elitism is preventing us from acting like civilized human beings and instead cause us to make really unfunny jokes. Hopefully with this, you'll realize that not all of us are giant balls of angry and stupid.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

While I agree the level of rage is unwarranted and that we're tired of adbots, it's not so much that there's a rift between new members and.... whaddaya call 'em, 'elite' members?... as much as it is that there's an introduction thread that many seem to not notice/care about, and they just go right about posting threads that needn't be. Like I said, the level of rage is unwarranted, but if someone isn't going to take the time to introduce themselves, or at least try to ease into our community before making requests (outside of the Hentai Finder thread, of course), then it kinda shows that they don't give a damn about us.

Luigis, if you judge all of us based off of the impression Iggy and Oni gave you..... then perhaps it is best to leave. I'd prefer it if you introduced yourself properly and became acquainted with the community, as new members are always welcome, but if you're going to be that quick to judge a community based on two or three members, then perhaps this isn't the place for you.
As for helping your friend..... you're right, we don't have to do anything, and since I don't know you or your friend, I won't.
See, guys, it's that simple. I know it's your thing and all to rage at newbies, but ya'll went overboard.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

what are these elite members you keep talking about? i'll warrent no such talk. Do you know why? It's like rascism, it only exists if you think it does.

Furthermore he didn't even introduce himself before asking us to go do something, that is literaly adbot behaviour. I'm going to side with the flamers here, so you guys are well within your rights to call douchbag on this one.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

iunno. Apparently the board has 'elite' members. Never seen any of 'em, must be a conspiracy.
also: I just realized I still have my christmas avatar. Been up longer than my lights. I should do something about that >.>

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've not heard anyone in any posts or in the shout mentioning stuff like the elite members and the like, both the newer members and the regulars from the old board, except for when someone said they had a -rep with that in. Maybe he's confusing that with the way people (primarily myself) treat newbies that don't quite do things right off the bat. And to be fair I do go off the wall on most people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.