What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Eternal

Reputation score
So, this is what you'd call a scavenger's hunt. I'm looking for a specific H game I've been longing to play, but I kept forgetting about it. Now I've got no way to locate the game after all these years. I'm pretty confident it's akin to all the Lilith games, so it's probably a VN/TEXT game. Anyway, the front cover of the game is a heroine with light blue spiky hair and brown (maybe orangish) skin and I think she's a bit battle fatigued too?? It's sort of got a monster hunter vibe going on too, so maybe she fights jurassic creatures. I don't remember anything else.

Well, ring any ancient bells for you guys?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, this is what you'd call a scavenger's hunt. I'm looking for a specific H game I've been longing to play, but I kept forgetting about it. Now I've got no way to locate the game after all these years. I'm pretty confident it's akin to all the Lilith games, so it's probably a VN/TEXT game. Anyway, the front cover of the game is a heroine with light blue spiky hair and brown (maybe orangish) skin and I think she's a bit battle fatigued too?? It's sort of got a monster hunter vibe going on too, so maybe she fights jurassic creatures. I don't remember anything else.

Well, ring any ancient bells for you guys?
Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel
Did you mean this?
thumb.960.jpg

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you are positive that it's from Lilith you can try to find it here-

ShadyRyl

Reputation score
looking for a lovely Corruption kind of Game where the Heroine turned into a lovely dumpster

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got a scene in my mind that keep haunting me and I can't figure find out where it's from.

It take place in a bedroom with a older woman and a younger boy. They're both in the bed and the boy try to fuck the woman (but couldn't in the end) and finish on her stomach (and she's relieved about it). Also for some reason, the woman couldn't or didn't fight back.

It's pretty blurry in my mind so I can't find more details. But I'm pretty sure it's from a manga or anime, I don't remember it being too graphic about the scene (like it was hidden by the blanket).

Does anyone have an idea about it ?

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi all.....
been raking my brain trying to remember the name of this hentai game i played years ago
it revolves around this loner who gains the ability to freeze time so goes into town to have some fun with the women...
you have to defeat these shadow monsters that block the way and when you run out of time you start from your
house again but level up to extend your time limit.....also if it helps yo can buy a blow up doll from a vending machine to use as a weapon.
and karma is involved (exp maybe)
sorry for being so vague tried to google it but no luck.....also it don't mean the nighthawk game(s) these came after i think.
well thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Dasnewguy

Reputation score
Can't for the life of me remember this game, but it's really well known. My brain tells me it was "Knights of the Something."
Anyway it was a 3D Side-Scroller with a Sci-Fi setting, female protagonist. I remember the enemies ranged from rats, to lizards, flies, green people. I remember one of the features is that you can set it so that if you get KOed you can have an NPC come and rescue you. Transitioning to different levels was a pain, because the overworld was like an adventure game where you click on various headers and hope it takes you where you want. I remember this being a game that was dead for a while and made a miraculous return.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thanks for the reply......I think the game you are describing is "nanocrisis" (abandoned) or the follow up "Hounds of the Blade"
these are not the game i was thinking of...unless of course if you were replying to a earlier post.
thanks.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
ok this is bothering me so it's time to visit this thread again, i'm looking for the name of a game that has a female protagonist, it's a side scroller, and she can shoot hearts at enemies to tempt them for sex.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Say no more
I had just thought of that game and thought it might confuse someone. the game im looking for has the girl do something like spin around and shoot a heart from her butt area and the enemies glow pink and fall down. She can also masturbate to regenerate her clothing and I just now remembered that her suit looked like it was from the kill la kill anime.

Dasnewguy

Reputation score
Damn, you've got me then. This MIGHT be what you're looking for? No idea as far as the Kill La Kill suit goes, but.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Actually, is it this?
Yep you got it, ty a lot for finding it. Cant believe I forgot it was a ONEONEONE game

Not a single working link to be found though sadly

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a battle fuck Dungeon Crawler game. I think it was in development/ might still be in development that i was wanting to find again. You start the game basically in the maze but at the start of the game you basically lose to a slime queen. But she spares you but wants you to fight her later after you've leveled. I cant remember the name of it and i' m having trouble finding the thread.

kirkkamar

Reputation score
So in the game you play as dude in high school and are betting with a female classmate about your grades - basically the opening story explanation
The game play is basically like a board game that the girl walks on and every turn you both have a card battle and if you win she loses clothes and if she wins she gains clothes.
As you go through the different maps sex events occur, each tile has like an effect, some with small events.

To add more description I remember the opening was your character normally does shit in grades cause he be playing this card game all the time but your classmate tells him get your studies together and they bet if the MC does better in studies then she would play that card game only with stripping too.

Thanks in advance y'all