What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Funsizelife

Reputation score
After playing Rhode's fortress, I've now Awakened an old love. I loved holdthemoan sub, where people have sexy time around other people, while possibly getting caught at any moment. It's not just public, but being kinky in almost plain sight. Rhode was like this with the appeal button.

Any games like this?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ok you guys have been great about finding older games that I cant dig up anymore and i'm wondering if someone can help me find one more, I believe it's a princess main character and its fully animated scenes in rpg maker. I think there are icons around the town like hearts or something and scenes start on that spot everytime you want to play them. I know its not much to go on but I still hope that someone might have an idea of what im talking about.

Dasnewguy

Reputation score
Any of you know of an RPGmaker game where it seems you could get a game over just from people trying to touch you in the street? I remember this detail pretty plainly that I guess you eventually cause people to bust into your home to try and molest you.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I am looking for a specific game about NTR. The main protag is an alchemist who synthesizes drugs and etc while the wife goes and collects them as a fighter/mage. She goes out and bangs a bunch of dudes and ends up in a romantic relationship with the king. It ends with her spending more time with the king than her husband.

anuarus

Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I'm looking for Eden island (Eiden)'s Kasumigake flash game series which have been removed from dlsite, probably because of copyright issues or something. The original files are what I'm looking for, not the low quality .swfs that have been floating around.
All the links I've found so far have been dead including torrents, which have no seeds.
The only game I've been able to find is Kasumigake (Mai Hen)

Link to a list of his games:
the original author was "EDEN ISLAND
he has a series on DLsite, but that's about it.
google serach took me to some shade places in the web, but thankfully i have a great antivirus
i downloaded the original files a long time ago, the files size was about 200mb i think per character
adn the sofware had a select scene thingy..

good luck finding the rest oif the files tho, it is gonna be hard..

MikeTruck

Reputation score
Guys do anybody know the name of the game where Konohamaru was fucking Tsunade. I can't find the game.
Also if you know any Naruto universe related game, let me know

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There was a battle fuck Dungeon Crawler game. I think it was in development/ might still be in development that i was wanting to find again. You start the game basically in the maze but at the start of the game you basically lose to a slime queen. But she spares you but wants you to fight her later after you've leveled. I cant remember the name of it and i' m having trouble finding the thread.
https://ulmf.org/threads/zachytemp-infinity-dungeon-3d.13049/

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I asked that a long while back already, never got an answer or so far found it myself again so i will give it another try now:

Looking for a, what i believe, was a WolfRPG. It had a Modern City Overworld, where you as a Girl/Woman could walk around (and i think collected Orbs or Medals or something) and could have several Encounters with Mafia-like people and so on who would progressively corrupt the female protagonist, as far as i can remember in one encounter that i had you would end up in an Club/Brothel and would get raped by men, the more often you would get that encounter the more the protagonist would get to "enjoy" it.

No idea if anyone knows what I'm talking about but thanks anyways, as said i played it a long while ago as a demo, somewhere around 2014 or so and i asked 2016 or so here if someone knows it.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello I am looking for a flash game [I think] girl I think I had dog ears and was in the box with rain, man comes over and gives her something to eat [I think a sausage] xD. after that it lives at home with him.

deadeye117

Reputation score
Not exactly looking for a hentai game, but I remember a while ago I saw an Under Night In-Birth hentai sprite animation where I think it was Linne, Orie, and Yuzuriha fighting some dudes and losing, subsequently followed by them all being plowed by said dudes. It looked like a mugen hentai thing, but I'm pretty sure it was a custom animation. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I've been looking for it for a while.

fraxcoses

Reputation score
I'm looking for a game where you control a blue suited woman who lives on a spaceship, with other crew members. You can also teleport onto planets or planet i'm not sure, and explore them and collect materials for upgrading or along those lines, and you also fight monsters . It is a rpg maker game from what i remember, it has a corruption system, and from what i know one of the first scenes in that game is where you pass through a security area and a guy uses a computer to check your ID and he sees through your clothes. Sorry for the long post :)

megasur11

Reputation score
first sorry for my bad english
i've been trying to find a game that is 2d but 3d at the same time, i mean like a firstperson 2d game
i remeber that you would spawn with some girls and the game is in a masion that you could turn into some monsters
and you could turn the other girls into monsters as well (if were a monster of course)
like a mermaid would drag you and make you uncontrollable
and you could turn into a cow

like humans vs monster shit

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Hello I am looking for a flash game [I think] girl I think I had dog ears and was in the box with rain, man comes over and gives her something to eat [I think a sausage] xD. after that it lives at home with him.
Is it Wankuri?

Unboundv2

Reputation score
This is a much older game that I found maybe before or after I signed up on this website. But the entire game is fully 3D and open world with monsters (Most are girls or humanoids). If you come into contact with the monsters well you know.. You can fight and level up. It had several RPG aspects into it. Seem like the game was made in Unity not really sure. Any help would be appreciated. I found it on here a long time ago and couldn't seem to find it again.

josecrist

Reputation score
I am looking for a game that I played a few months ago but the nootbook broke and was lost.

It is a simple game where we are in a building alone, outside full of zombie
and the only thing you have to attack it is a baseball bat but then you get a gun.
The main character had a hooded sprite and had to investigate the city and look for food and survivors (all women) and when you found it you could choose whether to save it or tie it up and had several endings.

If someone save what it is, I would greatly appreciate it.