What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Mecchi

Reputation score
I'm looking for a specific h-game, I can't quite remember what type it was but what I do remember was there was 3 female MCs and it was set in a Victorian/Industrial era London-like place, the female MCs were rather curvy and the likes, I can't remember the story at all since it was like 2-3 years ago when I had found it, sorry for the lack of information, I'm just hoping someone knows the game I'm asking about since I can't remember it's name for the life of me.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was a game where you are a female MC. You enter a castle where there are 4 areas each with their own theme for the enemies. I think it had breast expansion and lactation and there was like a specific H debuff in each area.

Edit: I found it somehow. Luster's Souls - Bride of the Beast.

Last edited:

Coolio889

Reputation score
I'm trying to find a game a played but sadly didn't finish years ago. In it you played as a demon lord/king that (if I remember right) hypnotized girls so he could have sex with them. I remember the main spawn place where you could replay sex scenes was a medieval castle. It was a long, well-made game and it was in English. I found it through an old list of rpg hentai games on the old ULMF or a similar forum site. Any help on what it was called would be appreciated! In the meantime, I'll keep looking for it.

Stolichnaya

Reputation score
Hi all.....
been raking my brain trying to remember the name of this hentai game i played years ago
it revolves around this loner who gains the ability to freeze time so goes into town to have some fun with the women...
you have to defeat these shadow monsters that block the way and when you run out of time you start from your
house again but level up to extend your time limit.....also if it helps yo can buy a blow up doll from a vending machine to use as a weapon.
and karma is involved (exp maybe)
sorry for being so vague tried to google it but no luck.....also it don't mean the nighthawk game(s) these came after i think.
well thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Is it this one?
Stumbled upon this when I browsed DL Site today, seems to be quite close to your description...

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it this one?
Stumbled upon this when I browsed DL Site today, seems to be quite close to your description...
thanks for trying...however this game came out after the game i am thinking of,
i remember thinking at the time that this dev has stolen the idea and gameplay aspects.
again thanks for trying.

EDIT...finally found it!!😝... it is called sakura town, it would seem he has added some loli content since first version
so i cant post link to dlsite page.....but google it, good game

Last edited:

Melongirl3

Reputation score
Is there an english translation for this game?:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know of a game, I think it might have been an action game where an enemy takes photos of the MC while doing lewd stuff and the photos pop up on the screen when taken?

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember much but anyone remember a game from many years ago where it you control the older sister but she also has a younger sister. One of the scenes is some peeping tom (I think peeking through the bathroom window) and at the same time you get choices of what to do in the bath. IIRC one of the other scenes is her getting choices of what to do in bed which may wake up her sister.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can anybody identify the source of ? I'm under the impression it's from some sort of game, but even just the author's name would be enough (since it could be a one-time/original work). The image seems to be too small for Google's image search to work, and when it comes to figuring out possible tags for image boards...not a whole lot, so i'm stumped. I pulled it from one of Hentai Mugen's stage backgrounds, so I've nothing to go on in terms of "trying at MY source".

HyperMine

Reputation score
Is there an option on this site to search games that are tranlated and has loli,shota content?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there an option on this site to search games that are tranlated and has loli,shota content?
Not fully.
There should be tag now, so you could search by tag / forum. But since most of the old thread haven't been edited to add the tag after the new rules imposing tag was set.... you'll miss lot of stuff.
Sadly the easiest way would be searching the english dl site for game with english translation with loli / shota tag (not all game have the tag). Try following , other option is searching for the translation forum here, select filter option (upper right corner) => prefix => "complete - full". You'll only have fully translated (fan made at ulmf) game listed. Then you check each and everyone for shota / loli....

HyperMine

Reputation score
Not fully.
There should be tag now, so you could search by tag / forum. But since most of the old thread haven't been edited to add the tag after the new rules imposing tag was set.... you'll miss lot of stuff.
Sadly the easiest way would be searching the english dl site for game with english translation with loli / shota tag (not all game have the tag). Try following , other option is searching for the translation forum here, select filter option (upper right corner) => prefix => "complete - full". You'll only have fully translated (fan made at ulmf) game listed. Then you check each and everyone for shota / loli....

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for the latest translation patch or translated version of Violated Heroine, ik the game's old and dead but can't rly find a decent translated version thats not from like 2-3 years ago

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm looking for the latest translation patch or translated version of Violated Heroine, ik the game's old and dead but can't rly find a decent translated version thats not from like 2-3 years ago
No offense intended, but it took me 30 seconds and I never played this. Still good google-fu practice.
Is 4/29/2020 recent enough? You could look there, maybe in "Game Archives":
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=VH
Pay attention to the note: PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE THIS GAME. They usually write this for good reasons.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No offense intended, but it took me 30 seconds and I never played this. Still good google-fu practice.
Is 4/29/2020 recent enough? You could look there, maybe in "Game Archives":
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=VH
Pay attention to the note: PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE THIS GAME. They usually write this for good reasons.
... I actually opened that wiki and even that very page before asking in here, i really must be becoming blind. Either way thank u man

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it ?
Better late then never replying to it:

Sadly, no that wasn't it. I doubt i will ever find it again after all it was somewhere around 2014 or 2015 i found it i do believe i had come across it in the "List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games" Thread, but i could for the love of god not find it there again in all these years , as far is i remember it had been a WolfRPG (at least i remember that Wolf Head Thingy Logo) and that is was not translated.

Oh well