What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ziggycb

Reputation score
I have been looking for a game and can't for the life of me remember the name. I do remember that it was an rpg style game with a home/base area. There were different levels each with their own theme (the one that sticks out was a pyramid/egyptian theme) and in order to see the scene gallery you have to go into the toilet.

Really sorry if that is way too general but it's all I can remember :/

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm looking for Kung Fu style from the arcade/NES type game there was this one game the female was a protag and there guys try touch you and if they touch you too much they run off with your outfit. there'a also an swimsuit outfit you can find and put on. also there's game over screen's depending on what outfit you wearing like if you naked or have your school girl outfit or the swimsuit. i know the title screen has her kneeling down on her knee and looking at you mad with her fist clenched near her face. let me know what it's called or any type of kung fu type nes/acade style games. that one site i use to know where it list the game is down. and my old laptop died so i can't find it.

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm hoping someone can help me to locate as many of the works from as possible please, as it seems they've removed them all from DLSite at the start of the year and I wish I had been able to get them beforehand. Also looking for RJ278544 Ghost Ship ~地獄侵海~ as it was also removed from DLSite before I could purchase it, and I believe it's the same artist but under a different name.

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game that:

- Was either an RPG VX or VX Ace game
- It may or may not have been action-based
- You play as a male protagonist with a girl following you
- All the NPCs you come across are hostile monsters
- Dying while the girl is with you results in GOR
- You'll occasionally come across scenarios where you'd have to reach and rescue the girl within a certain time (and given the option to skip the timer and head straight into the GoR immediately)
- The H-content is mostly monster-related I think

EDIT: Nevermind, it was

Last edited:

otb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's an older game, think it came out around 2012-2014, and it has a partial translation here.
Its an RPG Maker game where you play a female, it tracks your sex stats, become corrupted letting you do more and more lewd things, you can optionally attempt to hide your 'sluttyness' from your childhood friend who has a crush on you, and you can get pregnant (not sure if it has birthing or just "you've got a baby").

I may be mixing up the very beginning of the game, but I know after this you end up in a sewer or basement area attacked by thugs/bandits/gang members. Your childhood friend attempts to fight and gets beat, so you start combat -- you lose you get raped in front of friend, you win you stay a virgin. At one point early(?) in the story you need to meet a guy at the inn for information, you get some options like "let your friend follow", "tell him you'll go alone" (example of the NTR aspect), then at the meeting you get some options that lead to you either leaving, fighting the guys (lose = gangrape), or submit (gangbang).

The game is Sword Princess Cistina.

Last edited:

zaqzaq900

Reputation score
- female protagonist
- in debt
- webcam model
-your mother was sent to the ship
-your little sister is also kept somewhere

stm85

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm trying to find an older wolf rpg game that's similar to pokemon, but its with girls you can capture by using hardening drinks and having sex with them.

stm85

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, this is it. Thank you. I tried searching 'pokemon', but it didn't show up in the results for me.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, I am looking by suggestion of games with bad status or permanent h-stat development
By example, RyonaRPG, MaiDenSnow Eve, Ayura Crisis, Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea', 'Risa and the Succubus Grimoire and Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG
In a review in RE I read that the genre is called "Baste", but I find no use for that term

hitarmada

Lurker
Reputation score
hello, Just wondering if there are more games like
RJ124868. (maragonquest) and 5 RJ142825.(maragonquest 5)

weirdfrank

Reputation score
Hope somebody can help a dude out, I'm looking for a game I played once maybe about a year ago, it's about a schoolgirl that starts doing camming and posting on sns or something like that, if I'm not mistaken it was in rpg maker mv, I remember most of it was animated which I don't think is too common for rpg maker games

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hope somebody can help a dude out, I'm looking for a game I played once maybe about a year ago, it's about a schoolgirl that starts doing camming and posting on sns or something like that, if I'm not mistaken it was in rpg maker mv, I remember most of it was animated which I don't think is too common for rpg maker games
Maybe this one :

thatguy01121

Reputation score
hey i have been looking for this old rpg maker game where you play as this group of 3 or 4 girls that meet a lust goddess who will make the characters stronger through lewd acts that make their cloths more revealing you play as them individually for certain cutscenes. One girl went hunting and another was this warrior like girl.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking for a game that might have been in the Games Under Construction forum. It entailed a purple haired elf girl going around this castle town and its dungeon below talking to various NPCs and fighting Goblins and Orcs. It was a 2D side scrolling platformer demo. The monsters could grab you and go through three animations of raping the elf girl before a full hand drawn animation would play and you were whisked back to the town. I remember the controls not being so great but the moans from the girl and the animations for her and the monsters were pretty hot imo. Does anyone remember what that game was called?

Also if anyone had Bond Of Blood Demos B or C, it wouldn't be unappreciated if they suddenly turned up again. (Bit of a guilty pleasure)

Last edited:

PineappleOnPizza

Reputation score
I'm looking for a game where you are this girl who starts off in a train. She is heading to the capital but she needs to buy a ticket. So she stops at a town with a hotsprings. It's an rpgm game. I remember that if you go into the hotsprings at night there are like 10 guys who will chase you and if you get defeated you get into a gangbang.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game where you are this girl who starts off in a train. She is heading to the capital but she needs to buy a ticket. So she stops at a town with a hotsprings. It's an rpgm game. I remember that if you go into the hotsprings at night there are like 10 guys who will chase you and if you get defeated you get into a gangbang.
That sounds like the plot to "Violated Heroine". We're not allowed to provide a link to that game because it contains loli material, but if you search the name online, you should have no trouble finding it.