What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

josecrist

Reputation score
that's thanks friend, I wanted to play it again and I didn't remember what it was called

Zyzzyva

Reputation score
I'm looking for a doujin series where a japanese guy is dating blonde girl. All I remember is that she somehow lactates even if she's not pregnant and it's explained that it just runs in her genes since her mother is the same. One of the scenes is the guy doing anal to her inside the ferris wheel

Edit: It's Honey Blonde

Last edited:

Aicu

Reputation score
Don't have much to go on, looking for this one hentai game that was made by a Patreon developer. It starts with the MC (woman) I think her name was Meredith or something, I could be wrong. I believe in the intro, she escaped from some scientist and some how went back to the prehistoric era, and wandered into a village where women were used as fuck toys, while the men hunted dinosaurs to provide for the village. Each village had a different area, and in each area there was a "chief" I guess, and a Shaman who was above all of them. By the end of the game you escape the village with a group of girls you decide to save.

Veggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to remember a H game, sorry.

From what i remember it was an ADV game with RPG mechanics, I think there was a distance from your enemy, and there was a smokebomb you could use to escape a battle. Afer each battle you diddn't go you just got a list of options in moonrunes of where to go next so it was super linear.

The H scenes i remember are one where the protagonist gets beatten by a flower and is forced to drink it's sap from a vine until her belly is swolen, and some Ryona where the girl is picked up by a harpy repeatedly and dropped from a high height, as well as a golem punching her midriff scene, no blood.

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's a game I remember from a fairly long time ago, it was an RPG (not made in RPGMaker though), it was somewhat poorly translated, mostly hand drawn animation, you walked around the world, getting challenged by recurring monstergirls and having sex battles with them. There was a story where these monstergirls are corrupting ordinary women and you purify them (or something) by beating them in the sex battles while trying to get to the demon queen but honestly I wasn't paying that much attention to the story, the focus in the game was mostly on the sex battles which were surprisingly intricate at times...

I do remember that the first boss you had to fight was your just-turned childhood friend, but you save her after that battle and it's fine.

I also remember there were rocket pants that made you actually move faster on the overworld.

I don't remember what it was called though, and I'm kind of in a mood to find and download it again... Anyone able to help out?

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a game I remember from a fairly long time ago, it was an RPG (not made in RPGMaker though), it was somewhat poorly translated, mostly hand drawn animation, you walked around the world, getting challenged by recurring monstergirls and having sex battles with them. There was a story where these monstergirls are corrupting ordinary women and you purify them (or something) by beating them in the sex battles while trying to get to the demon queen but honestly I wasn't paying that much attention to the story, the focus in the game was mostly on the sex battles which were surprisingly intricate at times...

I do remember that the first boss you had to fight was your just-turned childhood friend, but you save her after that battle and it's fine.

I also remember there were rocket pants that made you actually move faster on the overworld.

I don't remember what it was called though, and I'm kind of in a mood to find and download it again... Anyone able to help out?
Not sure about this could be: Erotical Night by [E-ohkoku]

Mecchi

Reputation score
I'm looking for a VN(?) Victorian era style game that I had found like a year ago, but I can't remember the name of it, but I do know there were 3 women as the main cast who were a family trying to solve a mystery, I think.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for a VN(?) Victorian era style game that I had found like a year ago, but I can't remember the name of it, but I do know there were 3 women as the main cast who were a family trying to solve a mystery, I think.
Anymore details? Is it english translated?
I'm gonna take a wild guess, it could be: Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu -

Mecchi

Reputation score
Anymore details? Is it english translated?
I'm gonna take a wild guess, it could be: Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu -
That ain't it, but it's only in English, and I found it on a thread on here,,the artstyle was way more western than anything and not Japanese, it might not be a VN, it had a map and everything where you could travel to different streets and locations in the town it took place in, I can't remember much on it because it was a year ago, and I played it briefly before moving to my new PC, to which I lost all the browsing history and everything else.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Was it an Hentai VN or an non adult VN ?

You can try making a search on nyaa - there a couple of uploader who share every new release. Scanning their release could help find it (well, if it's a recent release at least).

elhlyn

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking for a hentai game where you play as a blonde princess who was framed by her sister and was raped and executed then turned in to a zombie/monster and the gameplay is sort of a rogue-like game where you get stronger from killing monsters and choosing items/perks and eventually getting clothing/armor with special skills and stats until you die you lose everything and go back to level 0. but you have currency you can spend to make your character stronger from the start

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm looking for a hentai game where you play as a blonde princess who was framed by her sister and was raped and executed then turned in to a zombie/monster
Easy, search DLsite for zombie - ゾンビ

Very fun game, it's nice to see some devs still thinking outside the box (esp. with RPGM). Also check their SLG if you like the artstyle, it's also quite neat.

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bit of a longshot, but does anyone else remember that RPG game where you played as some kind of cleric girl and summoned a few monsters to help you fight? Most of the summons were bosses before hand, including a slime, an octopus, and a little imp like guy? The thing I remember most is that most enemies had special attacks that would change the girls art in battle, with a fairly cartoon-y art style.

I remember you also eventually got a witch and your best friend as allies too; the friend might have even been called "friendo" or something? There was a thread on it here a while back but I can't for the life of me remember the game's name.

Aicu

Reputation score
Don't have much to go on, looking for this one hentai game that was made by a Patreon developer. It starts with the MC (woman) I think her name was Meredith or something, I could be wrong. I believe in the intro, she escaped from some scientist and some how went back to the prehistoric era, and wandered into a village where women were used as fuck toys, while the men hunted dinosaurs to provide for the village. Each village had a different area, and in each area there was a "chief" I guess, and a Shaman who was above all of them. By the end of the game you escape the village with a group of girls you decide to save.
Anyone?

elhlyn

Lurker
Reputation score
Easy, search DLsite for zombie - ゾンビ

Very fun game, it's nice to see some devs still thinking outside the box (esp. with RPGM). Also check their SLG if you like the artstyle, it's also quite neat.
I could've sworn I searched it..... but now that I think about it, I think I just added way more words than simply just "Zombie." thanks a lot!

Mecchi

Reputation score
A game set in the Victorian era that came out sometime within the last like 3 years or something like that on ULMF here, it's where I found the thread. It was a mother and two daughters iirc, and the women were... Basically BBWs if I can remember their looks, I can't quite recall the story honestly, but I know at least one of the girls was a red head, I don't quite remember if it was a VN or not because it's all a bit fuzzy to me, I just want find this game again because I liked the artstyle and CGs.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
I asked that a long while back already, never got an answer or so far found it myself again so i will give it another try now:

Looking for a, what i believe, was a WolfRPG. It had a Modern City Overworld, where you as a Girl/Woman could walk around (and i think collected Orbs or Medals or something) and could have several Encounters with Mafia-like people and so on who would progressively corrupt the female protagonist, as far as i can remember in one encounter that i had you would end up in an Club/Brothel and would get raped by men, the more often you would get that encounter the more the protagonist would get to "enjoy" it.

No idea if anyone knows what I'm talking about but thanks anyways, as said i played it a long while ago as a demo, somewhere around 2014 or so and i asked 2016 or so here if someone knows it.
Is it ?

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
Anyone can recommend me a Trainer Game for Android besides these two Circles.

Akabur
Pink Tea Games