What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

KGery

Reputation score
I remember playing a translated japanese RPG game which had animated 3d graphics with the characters looking similar to the ones Toffi uses in their games. I remember it had a dark fantasy theme, you controlled 3 girls and had to defeat a with or succubus as the final boss. It mostly had monster, yuri, tentacles and i think futanari content, i remember there were animated endings depending on whether you lost before reaching the boss, defeating the boss or losing to the boss and I think it also had animated combat rape as well.

Not exactly how the gameplay was but if i remember correctly it was turn/day based and the main characters had a corruption bar, which triggered certain events. I remember a specific one, which was one of the characters having sex with a random village girl in the tavern after reaching a corruption threshold due to her not being able to control herself anymore.

Sorry for the lack of details, this is mostly what I remember, i think the developers also had either a second chapter or a similar game under developement, but i can't remember the devs name either. I remember it definitely wasn't an RPG maker game, and it wasn't a VN either. Unity sounds like the most plausible but i'm not sure if it was commonly used back when the game released.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for a specific RPGmaker game with a kunoichi protagonist.

She could select different outfits such as ninja girl, kimono, maybe a few others and each had different attacks or at least different properties. You also gained different tools you could use in the field, one of them for sure was a grappling hook that let you cross gaps. I think I remember an overworld where you could move point to point.

I know that's still pretty vague but if anyone has any idea what that could be I would be super grateful.

(Lol merged my topic into here without the title... kinda useless...)

Last edited:

chooseworld

Reputation score
I've been trying to re-find a game I played years ago but I haven't had any luck so far. The game was what you would expect if Illusion Soft made a Senran Kagura Versus game but where you're a male character and it's full-on hentai.
The gameplay was very similar to Dynasty Warriors or Senran Kagura Versus, and it was fully 3D but cell-shaded and hentai. It was set in ancient China (or Japan?) like Dynasty Warriors. You fight off hundreds of generic (male) enemies (fighting 20+ at once), and there were named female enemies you'd encounter every so often that you could grab and use sex attacks against. Once you completed the level or whatever the ending screen was your character having sex with the village maiden or castle's princess with multiple positions and camera options while a circle of defeated generic enemies knelt around you crying.
There were about four levels, and the first one (that I remember) was a thatch village in the middle of bamboo forest. The last one had a big fortress and maze-like paths leading to it.
It was a full 3D game, with cell-shaded graphics. The combat mechanics were a little repetitive, but reasonably well designed. (Definitely not just a low-budget passion project by a single person.)

I've looked through each game in Illusion Soft's catalogue and it's not any of them, and the Senran Kagura developers haven't made any actual hentai games that I'm aware of.
Does anyone know this game and what it's called (or where to download it)?
Thanks in advance

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game was what you would expect if Illusion Soft made a Senran Kagura Versus game but where you're a male character
That's easy when you provide a reasonably detailed description:
Kinda fun (not really) to see how that circle changed through the years.

Xxxfriendlyxxx

Reputation score
I am looking for a hentai manga I read some time ago. There is this dude who hooks up with a girl. After they finish, the girl calls her friend to tell her about him and they get into a threesome. Afterwards, the second girl calls her sister which joins them for a foursome. I am not sure who the mangaka is but I remember that it was 60-80 pages or something like that.

sirus92

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion
i'm not searching for a game, i have a problem i cannot enter f95. My antivirus says it has malware. I have panda antivirus can anyone give me a solution?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i'm not searching for a game, i have a problem i cannot enter f95. My antivirus says it has malware. I have panda antivirus can anyone give me a solution?
Here - A pair of glasses. There something wrong with your posting. Hope it help.

no really, go post in the right place if you want an answer

Cumstation

Reputation score
Hi, I'm looking for a game where you play as a loli that goes to school but also participates in an underground fighting arena with some humiliation and other unpleasant things. I remember it being on f95zone but it is either berried under countless other games or removed from existence. I only wish to know the name of the game.

Cumstation

Reputation score
Hi, I'm looking for a game where you play as a loli that goes to school but also participates in an underground fighting arena with some humiliation and other unpleasant things. I remember it being on f95zone but it is either berried under countless other games or removed from existence. I only wish to know the name of the game.
I found the game myself and it is called jofight

Damus34

Reputation score
Hello guys. I have a certain problem and it seems that this is the right thread to ask it.

I've been looking for certain hentai game for quite a few days right now, and despite deeply searching for it I feel like I'm at my limit and without others' help, nothing will come from that.

I never played it myself but only watched few videos of it long time ago(probably over a year ago). It suddenly came to my mind recently and that's how it all started

As far as I remember it was a sidescroller (dunno if using the term correctly but I'm talking about similiar camera angle to games like Guilty Hell A1 or Night of Revenge) It was quite heavy on ryona elements(as far as I remember it was the standard of-your character loses and a scene happens). The game played in some sort of laboratory/tunnels(closed area for sure). There were tentacle enemies, slimes, animals, traps, machines, spiders. I even remember some sort of a small dinosaur that brutally fucked the character. If i remember later in the game there was some sort of outdoor area with vampire themes that included female vampire enemies.

Player was controlling probably a blonde character(tho not sure) with rather normal pretty body. She was probably wearing a dress(cause I'm absolutely sure that she wasn't wearing pants)

That's all I remember. Will be thankful to anyone who will try to help me. If there are any additional questions about the game I'll try to answer but i'm not sure if there will be much I can add, beside what I wrote

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game, despite image searching, looking up the title from below, and checking the circle who made the art for it on dlsite, seemingly doesnt exist.

I stumbled upon the gallery at ehentai awhile back, but that since has disappeared. Here is the gallery via Hitomi.la(make sure you have ad block) hxxps://hitomi.la/gamecg/inma-to-no-senki-1675581.html

If anyone at all has information regarding this game(though at this point idk what it is or could be) I would be most appreciative.

Edit: The artist's name is Ruuru if that helps.

nobody59

Reputation score
Hey im looking for a sidscroller I played maybe a year or so ago. It had a halloween kinda theme and was "spooky" in the fact it was very heavy on the horror atmosphere bordering onto parody.

You played as a woman who either inherited the mansion and surrounding grounds from family, or you had your car break down and you wandered to it, cant remember which but I wanna say the inheritance plot.

You basically went around the estate, doing puzzles of a sort and being rewarded with sex scenes, and completing all of them in time I think gave you the reward of controlling all the creatures around the mansion and using them as fuck toys in a big slideshow scene(I know it played some generic metal instrumentals over the video as I remember finding the video in the game folder as I never managed to beat it correctly).

I also remember you were constantly followed by a monster that would fuck you if it caught you and if you got fucked by it too many times you ended up getting a game over, it was pretty easy to hide from as there were always curtains or alcoves to hide in. I've been racking my brains trying to find this game, and I thought it was called the ritual or the summoning or something like that, but that might have been the title of the video in the files.

I scoured the hell outta F95zone for it as I *think* I got it from there but I might have also got it from here, but I honestly do not remember. If anybody knows what the heck this game is, I would be very thankful if you would tell me. Thanks in advance :)

prettycolors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been looking for a RPGmaker game for awhile, I cant only remember a small part of it. I remember that you go to some giant city thats in the swamp and have to ride on one of them to get around the swamp. Any ideas?

Mick2000

Reputation score
excuse me, i'm looking for an old RPG game. it run on RPG maker engine (probably VX ace if i'm not wrong).
i'm not sure about the story since i play japanese version and never know if it ever being translated, you play as a woman (investigator?) entering some kind of facility with lot of robot and machine as guard. you got a gun for a weapon but later you can get like shotgun or even riffle. the battle system have you fight on field like a dungeon crawling game instead of the classic turn based RPG fighting system.
not sure what's happening in the game but during the final you end up fighting yourself? or your clone? the sprite is exactly like you the player and it use all weapon that you have on your arsenal.

sedu

Reputation score
Hello,

I am looking for an older (Wolf?) RPG with combat rape und possible impregnation. It was a side scroller and about a heroine fighting different monsters with her party.
I am not sure if the rape sequences were animated or not.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey im looking for a sidscroller I played maybe a year or so ago. It had a halloween kinda theme and was "spooky" in the fact it was very heavy on the horror atmosphere bordering onto parody.
Thanks, you reminded of , a circle I intended to check on... And probably not what you're looking for.

Sounds interesting tho. I doubt I've played this, but could you throw a few more bones?
- competed game or WIP?
- were the monsters more scary or really parody/cartoonish?
- ryona? tickling? Violence vibe or fun vibe?
- English or Japanese dev/language?
- if you remember the MC's looks it might help describing her. Same for the game's cover.
- MC was all alone, or were there other girl NPCs?
- can you remember the engine for sure? (RPGM, Unity?)

edit: dang that's one elaborate description - I wish all requests here would do half that effort... 100% certain I never played nor seen this now, gomen-ne :cry:

Last edited:

nobody59

Reputation score
Thanks, you reminded of , a circle I intended to check on... And probably not what you're looking for.

Sounds interesting tho. I doubt I've played this, but could you throw a few more bones?
- competed game or WIP?
- were the monsters more scary or really parody/cartoonish?
- ryona? tickling? Violence vibe or fun vibe?
- English or Japanese dev/language?
- if you remember the MC's looks it might help describing her. Same for the game's cover.
- MC was all alone, or were there other girl NPCs?
- can you remember the engine for sure? (RPGM, Unity?)
Its not the game you linked :( got my hopes up butthole :p

-I wanna say it was completed, as it did have an ending iirc but I got frustrated and found the ending movie in the files.
-The monsters wern't scary, although they had a "creepy" design mostly from the graphics but it was like trying to hard to appear scary and gritty but the scenario couldn't make me take it serious.
-It was more of a fun vibe, the protag was like "oh no mr. monster dont stick that in there UwU" but it was the grounds of an abandoned mansion so it was kinda gritty and dark themed yet not "gross" like some wierd gore game.
-It was english, although it had a....Russian feel to it, like someone who learned English as a second language but haven't fully grasped it. Atleast as far as I could remember.
-IDK the games cover, it was just a screenshot from it. The MC iirc was blonde, looked like a stereotypical "slut" with a white top and a skirt above her knees.
-MC was alone, although I vaguely remember a female ghost who you got fucked by. There wern't any NPCs just the things you fucked, and the one monster man who patrolled the map and would look for you. Also he looked like the Raincoat Killer from Deadly Premonition but with like either a blade arm or a bigass pyramid head knife If I remember correctly.
-I wanna say it was a Unity Game, definitely not RPGM, it was a sidescroller with art im sure was made in some kind of digital program but not like 3D renders pasted on a 2D they were all dark and dreary and stuff I just remember a garden with hentai plants, a cornfield with a rapey scarecrow, and a spoopy mansion with the ghost lady and other stuff in it.

I know I scoured F95Zone up and down for it but I swear its not there anymore for some reason. I searched through the Horror Tags, Unity Tags, Sidescroller Tags, everything I could think of.....sorry if that isnt much help :/ but thanks for trying anyways.

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played a game a few months back and I've completely forgotten the name.

I'm 90% sure it was an RPGMaker game.

-Female Protagonist.
-There was a gambling hall your character could go into to work as a waitress serving drinks and getting tips. The tips, I think, were stored in the front of her bunny costume which made it fall open exposing her tits.
-Your character got sexually harassed.
-The Gambling Hall gambling hall also had an ero-trap dungeon obstacle course your character had to try and complete for extra money. You got ranked on how quickly you completed it compared to other women who were running the course.

I know this is a vague description, sorry I can't be more precise than that.