What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

chouReppaDan

Reputation score
Max the Elf
thank you.

New question: I remember a pair of small RPG-Maker games, both with the same themes of being sneaky, or risking getting hypnotized or latexed into submission. Both had a cartoony style, one had an anthro pig as a playable character which fighted against demons I think, and the other one had an anthro snakegirl, fighting against panda thugs and dominatrixes. I remember a game over scene that triggered if you step into a statue pedestal: the MCgets turned into a statue.

kimochiidayo

Reputation score
please help me, I was looking for this comic for a long time.

all I remember here is
- she is the daughter of a king
- The king (father) was hit by a poison / curse which caused him to become a monster(have tentacle)
- the girl tried to save him, but the father raped his own daughter
-The father while having sex with his daughter reminisces about his dead wife
-the girl was raped by the villagers too (I think so)
-In the end the girl is corrupt and turns into a succubuss with the target of raping the boy

thanks before

Last edited:

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I I can't remember the name of a game. It was a quite dark game. ryona and (maybe) guro

You have to train a slave to fight.
you can modify their body.
i think it had a more comic like art.
i think the dev was chinese

I sorry i dont know anything else, as i still havent played it.

i think = not sure
In case someone is interested, it is called Hypno slave. I just found it

fennedrake

Reputation score
1000b0002f659e8d5f9d7 (1).png
Anyone recognize this game? I know the title is right there, but the letters are in chinese. Which didn't bring up any results to dlsite or any stores

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
View attachment 35562
Anyone recognize this game? I know the title is right there, but the letters are in chinese. Which didn't bring up any results to dlsite or any stores
It's a rpg maker VX ace game (cf game icone), just open the txt file game.ini to copy the title, and google it or google translate it beofre trying to google the result or search dl site for result.

fennedrake

Reputation score
It's a rpg maker VX ace game (cf game icone), just open the txt file game.ini to copy the title, and google it or google translate it beofre trying to google the result or search dl site for result.
Oh this isn't my screenshot. It came from a google search

lamekiller1337

Reputation score
Hi guys, Im looking for an RPG game wich name I doesn´t remember anymore.
I only remember that you are the last male viring and in the opening scene you have to fight your best female friend, and you have to fight the sucubus queen later I think.
Anyways it´s an rpg with kinda fighting sex mechanism.
As a help you run through areas where you can be attacked like in pokemon.
I hope anyone can tell me the name of this game again.
Sorry for my bad english

sincerely

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lefell.png

Title screen looked like this. It seemed to be part of a turn-based Battle Fuck series. I cannot find a DLSite link anywhere. In fact, I think I only found this game through a link I found here a long time ago. I was wondering if there was an actual, searchable title for this game and its series. I see "Lefell" in the title. There's another game I have that I feel is related to it with "Refell" in the title. Any ideas?

Last edited:

chouReppaDan

Reputation score
Title screen looked like this. It seemed to be part of a turn-based Battle Fuck series. I cannot find a DLSite link anywhere. In fact, I think I only found this game through a link I found here a long time ago. I was wondering if there was an actual, searchable title for this game and its series. I see "Lefell" in the title. There's another game I have that I feel is related to it with "Refell" in the title. Any ideas?
I think I've found it...
https://ulmf.org/threads/new-rpg-maker-hentai-game-news.190/post-98602

protip: you can use Google Translate to handwrite japanese kana, so you can copy the text and search it in google (or your search engine of choice)

JOMPIBOM

Reputation score
I remember playing a certain hgame, similar style as the Sacrifice Princess - Adventures of Feena one. All I remember, is that you start on a continent, where the demons attack at a forest near your village; you get saved by your teacher or mentor, after which you escape the invasion. Fast forward, you end up on a nearby island, where you are enslaved and have to prostitute or do jobs to get enough money to buy yourself freedom. You then go on a quest to defeat the enemy dark lord or demon lord, while defeating his minnions; getting defeated by them is a game-over I believe....cant remember exactly anymore. I tried to find the game for a long time, but alas just cant find it, so if someone might know it, would be very appreciating.

BehelitHunter

Lurker
Reputation score
I struggled finding the game's title, but I was looking for Yuusha kara wa Nigerarenai. It's an old one, turn-based, with adjustable scenes. It appears impossible to find it anywhere on the internet, due to its age, though.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've seen it uploaded frequently on nyaa or forum like AS. It's mostly in thread with frequent update (addition) or works pacakge.

You can try looking at such sites (try using the japanese kanji for search, or the English name it work better than Japanese name in phonetic)

LghtyLight

Reputation score
Hi guys, im looking for a hentai browser game where you start off as a dude and you get accepted into a college or university and he gets gassed. He Then turns into a woman and I cant really remember anything else. I'm pretty sure there was breast expansion and IQ reduction.

Goruru

Reputation score
Hello, this may be a bit of a tall order, but I have to try.

I say this may be rough b/c from my search, it may not be on DLsite anymore, or the person I read in a forum who described it posted a faulty link.

It's an RPG maker game about a male hero fighting busty women who enslave men through their breasts. I'm told that there are actually two games in the series that I'm describing, the second one is a big jump in quality since they took the time to actually make their own sprite work instead of using the default engine stuff and all the enemies now have at least three CGs (standard enemy, enemy giving tit job, enemy being fucked). There's a cowgirl-type enemy in the second enemy area. There's also supposed to be a bunch of side sex scenes where the PC fucks random NPC women in the towns and you defeat the enemies by fucking them,

He also wrote a short guide to gameplay. I'll put it below. You'll likely find the post I'm talking about by shoving this in google, but I'll put the link to the forum here as well. This game was mentioned in the same thread as leotard quest, so I'm very curious. Here's the link:

First steps: The chests next to the woman you speak to at the start of the game contain your starting gold and an item that will let you teleport between the places you've visited. One of the girls on the left of the starting building will let you rest to restore your stats. She and two other girls on the left can be fucked once each for a little bit of gold and experience. I have no idea what your various attributes are/do.

Combat: First to reduce the other's health to zero wins, as per normal RPG conventions. All fights are one on one. You'll usually win fights by doing enough damage to trigger the fucking pose and then use the fucking skill to finish your opponent off. Enemies may trigger the tit-fuck pose to do extra damage. If you're in one of those poses, then whoever is in the dominant position will act first unless you're healing or using an item. You also need to keep an eye on your EP score, as this is how close you are to orgasming. If your enemy brings that score to 100, you will cum, take some extra damage, and lose your next action. You can lower your EP by 30 by using the healing skill.

Skills: Your first skill is a fucking skill that you can only use once the first fucking pose happens in a fight, it does a huge amount of damage and will often win the fight. Your second and third skills are alternative attacks and I'm not sure what the difference between each is. At level 2 you learn a skill that can stun enemies for a turn at a cost of 2 SP but does reduced damage. At level 2 or 3 you learn a healing skill that costs 4 SP. At level 4 or 5 you get a skill that costs 2 SP that raises your EP by 50, it doesn't cost your turn but can only be used once per turn. I don't know if there's a reason to use this skill other than to make your character cum more often to the girls.

Content: There seven enemies, one boss, and seven sexible girls between the two towns in the demo. Three of the enemies (catgirl, succubus, and nun) and the boss (witch) are in a tower East of your starting position. The other four enemies are in the fields around the first (bunny girl and fairy) and second (cow-girl and regular girl[?]) towns. The enemies all have 3 CGs (normal, titfuck, and fucking), the sexible girls have 1 CG (always fucking).

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys, can i get a quick list of herm/futa on male games? 2D, 3D doesn't matter, is just hard to find these games :/

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello, this may be a bit of a tall order, but I have to try.
+copy/paste
Sounds like one of these That's a needle in a bOObs haystack, really.
Please try to use spoilers, and your own words...