What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where can I find a Thread of these Games? I know there must be some Threads about them here in ULMF! I just can´t find them!
(I´m NOT asking for a Download link! You read this??? I´m NOT! I want to find out if there is a translation for them!)

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where can I find a Thread of these Games? I know there must be some Threads about them here in ULMF! I just can´t find them!
(I´m NOT asking for a Download link! You read this??? I´m NOT! I want to find out if there is a translation for them!)

Just... use the quick search option in the "hentai game" forum...

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im trying to remember a game i played but cant seem to find it in my game folder maybe i deleted it, dont remember the name all i know its a rpg maker game and you play as a girl playing a new game that does battle with cards there the game world and real world i also remember at some point you control a guy that wanted to bring the main character to a hotel, you can also collect cards by beating monsters in zones, i also remember the tutorial takes place in a tower showing you how everything works im also sure it was a sequel oh ya each time you go into the game world you start in a control room
more info on tutorial tower there are multiple floor that shows you stuff like use this ability to walk on water or jump this huge gap.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello guys, can i get a quick list of herm/futa on male games? 2D, 3D doesn't matter, is just hard to find these games :/
hmmm this?
BTW what is herm? if + Harem

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
im trying to remember a game i played but cant seem to find it in my game folder maybe i deleted it, dont remember the name all i know its a rpg maker game and you play as a girl playing a new game that does battle with cards there the game world and real world i also remember at some point you control a guy that wanted to bring the main character to a hotel, you can also collect cards by beating monsters in zones, i also remember the tutorial takes place in a tower showing you how everything works im also sure it was a sequel oh ya each time you go into the game world you start in a control room
more info on tutorial tower there are multiple floor that shows you stuff like use this ability to walk on water or jump this huge gap.
?
?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder that this thread is for finding the source of something, NOT for link begging.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright lads, I'm here with a very, very old request.

It's an old hentai game, probably from 2010 or something - it was a long time ago. The gameplay was a top-down ARPG, where you controlled one of I think two(?) heroines that you could switch between while in town. You went to dungeons, explored and fought enemies and... I don't remember too much about the mechanics, I was younger and too stupid to puzzle out the gameplay back then.

The point is, the heroines were sort of magical girls, I think, one of them was a monkey girl and the other had a cape? There was combat rape, where enemies could grab you and do various things to you as you were exploring and progressing quests triggered events, including a big town event where a boss enemy invades the main city with a horde of monsters that no matter what I did, I was always underleveled for.

I've been searching for a few hours now, and I can't find any traces of this game - if anyone could just share the name, please, then I could at least have something to work with in my search.

chouReppaDan

Reputation score
I remember a pair of small RPG-Maker games, both with the same themes of being sneaky, or risking getting hypnotized or latexed into submission. Both had a cartoony style, one had an anthro pig as a playable character which fighted against demons I think, and the other one had an anthro snakegirl, fighting against panda thugs and dominatrixes. I remember a game over scene that triggered if you step into a statue pedestal: the MCgets turned into a statue.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there. I'm trying to find a game where the mc is a girl in a village that is groped by pretty much everyone in it. It's an rpg game with 3d animations. I remember that you'd have to clear the fields from plants attacking the crops (has sex attacks with animations on screen). Also has shota as 2 or 3 kids have lewd scenes with the mc. The game was developed around the same time as sangeki gear if I'm recalling it correctly. Anyone knows what's the game's name?

Last edited:

spagoot

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Im trying to find 淫足の塔EX , if somebody knows where to find it. Thanks

rahool

Reputation score
I was trying to find this game, it's quite an old game I think I get on the old gurochan. It's quite a short game, looks like it's made in rpg maker. A standard fantasy style setting.
There was no combat IIRC, but you can go around doing things that made certain character poop (yes, it's a scat game). I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Been scouring Dlsite with no luck. If anyone know what game it is, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

thezanimus

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for a game that was a bit similar to VH that I believe was in RPG maker. You could change your clothing and do quests, it involved some transformation where you could wear a dog collar to turn into a dog. There was also a collar that reduced your willpower to nothing and made you a slave that fucked anybody who asked. I wish I could remember more but it also had a sort of hand drawn art style that was pretty distinct.

Title was something like [Character name]'s Story/Quest.

Eternal

Reputation score
I'm looking for a CG that has this savior of justice type character heroine who's pretty slim, wears an entire purple outfit and has reddish, brownish hair and cyan colored eyes with a visor, I think? The pages are all in color. Got a new PC and I don't think I can find all my old files from my craptop. She's basically one of those transforming girls character. Tentacles were involved too, I believe. Anyone got an idea of what I'm talking about?

Last edited:

loltucan

Reputation score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had the name of a certain game which was previously easy to find - there were videos of it featured on many sites although it appears that they were taken down. The game had a blonde elf as the main character with 3 hearts (as a healthbar), and I believe it was a turn-based game fighting orc (only one at a time). One of the enemies was labeled a "general".
Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there.
There's this RPG game which has GOR and I remember that the very first boss you had to beat was on a forest and when defeated the monster would abduct the woman and take her into a secluded place, where a few moments later a scout party of 2 guys (if I remember correctly) would go look for her and then move away since they couldn't find her.
Afterwards, at night she would be raped by that monster. Does anyone know which game this is?

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Hello there.
There's thing RPG game which has GOR and I remember that the very first boss you had to beat was on a forest and when defeated the monster would abduct the woman and take her into a secluded place, where a few moments later a scout party of 2 guys (if I remember correctly) would go look for her and then move away since they couldn't find her.
Afterwards, at night she would be raped by that monster. Does anyone know which game this is?
Might be one of the Bitch Exorcist Rio games, that kind of fits the plot. Which one, I can't remember...

Also, this is beyond a far cry but who knows?

This game was WIP, the only thing I know it had was a youtube trailer and the dev's twitter, youtube being jewtube went ahead and removed all traces for the game, and with my twitter getting banned I lost all track of the development.
It's a side scroller beat 'em up game, where you played a Miko. Game had very impressive graphics and animations and most importantly, very nice breasts physx.
That's all I have.