What's new

ACT Patreon Active [HentaiWriter] Future Fragments

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just tried the demo finally. This is game is kinda.....no, really fun. I like how easy it is to get into the game but actually still challenging to completely master. The voice work is great, the few choices you get to make are a great choice that also serves to build your character personality. All and all, I'm really excited for the release of this.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just tried the demo finally. This is game is kinda.....no, really fun. I like how easy it is to get into the game but actually still challenging to completely master. The voice work is great, the few choices you get to make are a great choice that also serves to build your character personality. All and all, I'm really excited for the release of this.
Thanks a lot, glad to see you enjoyed it so much! We're really excited to finally finish it too, seriously.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
#11 August 29th progress report.png

Quick favor to ask for this week; can you all go vote in the Twitter or SurveyNuts poll regarding something we're curious about with the release of Future Fragments?
(no, we're not delaying the game further)

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
streaming prop placement for maps on picarto right now at

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Really solid gameplay-wise though I feel H stuff is a bit of a missed opportunity since you essentially have to choose whether to have grabs do full damage at the moment.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really solid gameplay-wise though I feel H stuff is a bit of a missed opportunity since you essentially have to choose whether to have grabs do full damage at the moment.
You can actually see all the sex scenes in the gallery in the full game without ever losing; skill based achievements will be how you unlock them.

There's also a number of sex animations, usually the highest quality ones, only accessible through exploration or victories, not losing.

Last edited:

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can actually see all the sex scenes in the gallery in the full game without ever losing; skill bases achievements will be how you unlock them.

There's also a number of sex animations, usually the highest quality ones, only accessible through exploration or victories, not losing.
But senpai, I have no skill in platformers.
Honestly though, I can't wait for the release!

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
But senpai, I have no skill in platformers.
Honestly though, I can't wait for the release!
You only need to get 5 achievements per level to get all the sex scenes; there's 5 easy achievements, 10 medium, and 5 hard per level :)

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
#15 September 27th progress report.png

--------------------------

ADDITIONAL NOTE IF YOU EVER BACKED US AT THE $10 TIER ON PATREON, REGARDING THE $10 TIER REWARD:

October will be the last month we'll be taking replies to the emails for the $10 backer name-in-background rewards for Future Fragments
, as the game will be coming out in the next few months.

If you've backed at the $10 tier before, and did NOT get an email from me, please DM me on Twitter at or reply to this thread.

However, if you did get a "reward questionnaire" from me before and you answered with what name you wanted in the background, you're good to go (unless you wanted to change your name, which there's still time to do so if so!)

-------------------

And if you haven't backed at the $10 tier before, to be clear on what you'd get;

There's a specific, major plot point in the game where your name would be connected to it and visible in the background of a level as part of that major plot point.
So, if you wanted that, you'll need to do the $10 tier just once on Patreon before October's over.

-------------------

After October, you'll still be able to pledge and such to support the game, it's just that we won't be able to take name entries past those months because we'll need time to vet them for copyright issues as well as get them in the game.

If you've got any questions or concerns about this, feel free to contact us on Twitter at or on Discord at :)

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
#16 October 6th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #16 for Future Fragments; check the first line under "Gameplay"!

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are meant only for those 18+ of age or older.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
#17 October 11th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #17 for Future Fragments; we fixed a lot of bugs in the last 4 days!

If you want to see just how much we fixed or updated in the last 4 days, check this tweet out:

---------------------------

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are meant only for those 18+ of age or older.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
So uh quick question:
Screenshot 2021-10-13 175801.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-13 175844.jpg
Is the game releasing as free now? In the rentry post, you said that it should be at the most 1-2 weeks from December 31st, which is you getting the build to Steam and Steam actually publishing the thing, but now the scheduled date is more than 4 weeks. I seriously doubt it takes a full month for Valve to publish a game to their market.

Status
Not open for further replies.