What's new

RPG Ci-En Active [底々不安] 『新米警備隊長ヒヨコ!(仮題)』

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1586521732933.png
(filler picture for the time being)
A work in progress H-rpg game with no demo as far as I can tell. the link takes you a page where all the progress so far is placed so you dont have to jump from post to post.

seems like your standard rpg battle fare with various sexual things, like being able to take off your clothes and wear only your panties. in battle you can take clothing damage, tho im unsure if this is a result of your hp or your clothes in general. theres also a grabbing animation that results in a minigame to decide if you lose your virginity or keep it. theres a meter on the left in battle that raises the enemies arousal, while you have an arousal meter on the top right. they go up when sexy stuff happens.
I might of missed some other details but these are what I saw so far.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
This title appears quite interesting. I think the mini-game we observe here will allow for significant variety if status effects can alter the safe area's space or even flip the two outcomes. Maybe hide a portion of the screen. We'll just have to see if anything comes out of this project in reasonable span of time.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This title appears quite interesting. I think the mini-game we observe here will allow for significant variety if status effects can alter the safe area's space or even flip the two outcomes. Maybe hide a portion of the screen. We'll just have to see if anything comes out of this project in reasonable span of time.
well it looks like that blog was made around september, so Im thinking about a few weeks before another update, im just really curious to see if the clothing state will effect the game much in and outside of combat.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't wait for a demo, this looks promising and right up my alley. Hopefully, like VPM, it'll take it's time, and not just go zero to slut too fast. I always like when a game has a good sense of pacing with the H-content.

Hope the clothing and HP aren't tied. Full health nudity is the best way.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hope the clothing and HP aren't tied. Full health nudity is the best way.
Id even taking being stripped down to panties only, I see it as an option to wear when you lose your outer clothing, but im unsure if that means the panties can also be torn or not.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
not much of an update. but the main character got a slight eye change.
what do you think? looks good? or do you prefer the old one?

1587273753132.png

1587273789218.png

Tenma

Reputation score
New, it doesn't have that cursed red tint on the eye brows. That aside the palette looks a bit lighter on the head overall. On the overall game, I hope that the artist at least changes the base enemy sprites. I don't mind if they're just from another pre-made package, just anything besides the basic enemy sprites that're built into RPG Maker.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
The new eyes make her look a little more ditzy to me from the lighter pupils.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing at this point.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The new eyes make her look a little more ditzy to me from the lighter pupils.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing at this point.
I guess it depends on the girls personality in the game, unfortunately I dont speak japanese so I won't know if shes ditzy or not.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It appears we got another update on the blog.
1589030455171.png
google translate isnt the best but from what I can gather, there was a flickering issue in the game that was bugging him, until someone from twitter was able to help him out and solve the issue.

next I think he was able to get a voice actor, or a voice template for the girl to use in the game, unfortunately there was no test video with the voice being used, so we will have to wait to hear what it sounds like.

Last he talked about Climax skills, with a test video in the girls panties only using a buttjob while restrained. which let the enemy become weakened from it and was able to help her escape the restrained state. Safe to say I've become REALLY excited for this thanks to that test video. (if anyone wants to help me clear up what he ment by flickering in more detail that would be nice.)

Thoughts so far on this?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Personally, i like the old eye tone more better, it looks a bit more expressive and the dark tone looks better.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

another update. this time to celebrate the new followers obtained from working on this. But also to explain the next few updates may finish up on the battle erotic content, and then move on to all the map related ones.

he also updated the girls state of being erotic. 1590485110465.png
now its more clear to see and isnt unnecessarily big.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
1591850272484.png

Update shows a look at a cut in battle erotic attack during a grapple. with a video of it in action in the link.

The game is really showing off alot of nice effort for the battle scene, I really cannot wait to see a demo of this game show up.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
1593666781556.png

we finally got a video of what the girls climax looks like. it seems nipple teasing is gonna be the only grapple option for the trial version

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Neat.

I also see those quite juicy tentacle images in that ci-en post.

Seems a little fast to climax just from nipple tweaking, despite the worries of the creator about how long it took to get there.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
fast or not, this is shaping up to be a very quality combat rape game.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1595979391520.png 1595979402404.png
Update time! this time theres a look into another battle erotic picture. and thats fingering. Its gonna look and sound different depending on your wetness meter, so thats neato.

Theres also a Q&A session where (my) question got answered about temptation skills. theres going to be 6 overall and change depending on clothing state, this one is what happens when your in your panties only. Very sexy.