What's new

RPG Ci-En Active [底々不安] 『新米警備隊長ヒヨコ!(仮題)』

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Whole lotta promise in this one. It looks soo good. Gotta patiently await the first demo they put out.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update on ci-en, seems mostly about some kind of main/prostitution mini-game.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does this game have a demo yet? Or is it still not at the point where the dev has a test demo?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
we got a pleasent update about a prostitution system.
1620192389676.png
Basically, theres going to be NPCs you can prostitiute with and try to excite them to make money, but dont excite them to much or you get assaulted. you also get more money if you pick out a favourite costume of the person your prostituting.
they seem pretty happy to of gotten a nice minigame down for this.
Sidenote, their comment in the comment section states they plan to see the game released sometime in 2022.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
clothing system for prostitution ? damn now this's making me more excited for this game. DEMO WHEN AAAAAAAAAA

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
after about a..... 2 month hiatus? (I missed a post from june) we finally got another update about the game.

1630065656982.png

the update is basically explaining what they were doing for two months, they said they were working on the rest of the game since the combat portion is pretty much done, and are now working on all the map stuffs.
such as the slums, (which I think they say alot of H-games love to include) in here you may trigger a sexual event, with a unique camera view of the H in action. theres a video over on their blog if your willing to look at it.

seems like the next artical is gonna be filler stuff, I wonder if this means the release of the game is very close now.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a big post on ci-en but it's mostly walls of text for those interested. I'm not even gonna bother translating it.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
seems to be celebrating the 2 years of first announcing the game. thats nice.
gotta say tho. interesting anniversary picture they got there.
1631316113744.png

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Lots of menu details. also fanart.
1636294686831.png
this essentially explains the stats that are gonna show up in the menu, and compares to what the old menu looked like to how it is now, there is also a dress up video showwing off how clothing equipment works with the lewd stat.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Massive update on ci-en

I'm not even gonna pretend to what's this one about but I'm going to guess it's about some sort of passives and titles you can get.
Also, in the comments the dev said he'd like to release it on Steam so fingers crossed.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thanks for keeping on the ball on that, looks to be a complex system.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another big update, , the dev decided that he will let Kagura translate the game once it's finished.

RockCat

Reputation score
Another big update, , the dev decided that he will let Kagura translate the game once it's finished.
NIce, I just hope that they won't have it laying on their already extra large backlog.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im happy for the dev, they seem so happy to of had kagura contact them and offer to translate. it shows they really do care about their oversea fans~

RockCat

Reputation score
im happy for the dev, they seem so happy to of had kagura contact them and offer to translate. it shows they really do care about their oversea fans~
Then it is in Kagura's best intrest in giving this game a somewhat priority in queue. If a west fruindly author recives a priority then more might pop up.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Then it is in Kagura's best intrest in giving this game a somewhat priority in queue. If a west fruindly author recives a priority then more might pop up.
to note tho. the dev does want their japanese version to be out before work translating the game in english is done, so even when the game releases we may have to wait for the english version regardless.

asdfsdfsdafsda

Reputation score
I hope the author does not abandon the game, he added quite a lot of systems and chips to the game. P.S (Sorry for my English).

easy85

Reputation score
Bumping the thread because there was an update earlier in June:

Dev has explained why he went radio silent for 3 months and what he was doing in that time. In short: he has re-written a lot of the story (because, as he said, "plot is important"), added more facial expressions, improved GUI/battle event log/dialog and finished some events.
Next update will be in August. If things with development will go smoothly, he will post it earlier but if something goes south... Basically, early post - development goes well, late post - the opposite.
There was nothing about release date - neither in the update or in comments (unless I missed it).