What's new

RPG Ci-En Active [底々不安] 『新米警備隊長ヒヨコ!(仮題)』

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did they say anything about groping in combat being more than just, well, groping, for example forced bj?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Did they say anything about groping in combat being more than just, well, groping, for example forced bj?
well, if you climax, you will lose an artical of clothing and be in a weakened state, I dont think blowjobs are a thing unless thats a skill our character could use.
theres also the fact of making your enemies climax so you can get them off and also make them weakened.
I think theres still some things we dont know about the grapple mechanic, we might get more later on, tho you could always ask them on their cien if theres any plans. they seem to like their oversea users.
actually, there is a chance for your character to get raped if you fail a "quick" time event. so they wont only just grope.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
This is one of those games where i'm trying to curb my expectations, yet sincerely thinking they will be surpassed. What's shown is already great, what's mentioned is already great. SFX being paid attention to is 🥓

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
tho you could always ask them on their cien if theres any plans. they seem to like their oversea users.
I commented on their ci-en once, don't want to overdo it because they might suffer some gaijin overdose or something.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1599157276091.png
Not really a game update, but the developer is celebrating 1 year of development of this game, talking about themselves before development of the game, and sharing some sketches of the game. its a nice read since they seem really happy about it. I say drop on by and give em a congradulations.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well heres a nice update after they had computer issues.
1602631933464.png
the article this time talks about how they finished the plot of the games story, tho I had a hard time understanding what specifically they were talking about thanks to google translate, in other news tho there is a new pose being added, the one our character takes after she climaxes. its said that if she gets grabbed again in such a state the battle will change to a defeat erotic. also the game got some nice fanart from some fans, so thats nice.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Defeat erotic? Does that mean she loses the match?
from what I can make out,if grabbed in that state, the battle ends and a defeat erotic will take place, Thankfully I asked about that and they said they plan to add in a small quick time event to get up from that state so you dont HAVE to have the battle end in defeat. I guess its just extra lewds if you want it.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thats too bad, i would have preferred if being grabbed in that state lead to the extra lewds which then lead to a game-over if you orgasm again during it, with perhaps the QTE events or something to make escaping it more difficult. Not the end of the world obviously, but i dislike having to lose and do nothing on purpose to get all the content

Tenma

Reputation score
Apparently, it was due to technical limitations that the developer was experiencing, while developing the game in RPG Maker MV.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well we getting a new RPG Maker, hopefully it is better.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well this is a tad late, but what we got here is some information regarding some of the maps that will be played on. and some stuff you can do in it.

I love that its different from a fantasy setting and has a more modern look to the town. this is gonna be pretty neat.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Been a while since they updated. but man is this updated MEATY!

1613784825847.png

firstly, they added enemies being able to shoot you with cum, so you can get sticky outside of sex, they also added some nice clothes destruction effects during battle. and the big one is how sex works. they also added options of using simple erotic texts or long erotic texts depending on what makes you more excited. they also have a questionare asking which you like more. you can see a video of these erotic effects in action in the link I provided, man I am HYPED for this game, cannot wait for them to come with a trial.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like how the heroine seems to be pressed against glass.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
That level of mosaic seems... dangerous.
All of these updates are just looking more and more interesting.
I hope the bar isn't being put too high,
But i'm really hoping it'll reach.
It's looking more and more like an h-game i'll come back to over and over again.
Pressed up against the glass
corruption making her lewder
even the talk linked back to when adjusting the plugin for the visual layers of clothes to remove or vag juice drip levels, amazing.

phew. you could add "for my dick" to all of those lines.

I also enjoy how the creator writes the articles, at least via translate, they seem hype for it as well, and enjoying showing things off, it's almost like they're acting like a japanese gameshow host.

" So, I made a skill to get dirty with semen ! You can fly. "
"Finally! Hmmmm! !! I can introduce the scene to put in! !!"
" There is a hymen ... !! (I wanted to make this the most) "

it's hilarious to read even through google's automatic translation... which is quite a feat beyond being readable in the first place.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The heck is her whistle for?
with all the cute chick icons around her, mayhaps shes a chick guardian who takes care of chicks. but is also a fighter. the game is called "Novice guard captain chick" for a reason XP