What's new

RPG Ci-En Active [底々不安] 『新米警備隊長ヒヨコ!(仮題)』

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Bumping the thread because there was an update earlier in June:

Dev has explained why he went radio silent for 3 months and what he was doing in that time. In short: he has re-written a lot of the story (because, as he said, "plot is important"), added more facial expressions, improved GUI/battle event log/dialog and finished some events.
Next update will be in August. If things with development will go smoothly, he will post it earlier but if something goes south... Basically, early post - development goes well, late post - the opposite.
There was nothing about release date - neither in the update or in comments (unless I missed it).
ah thanks for this, it is a bit important to have that stuff updated. I remember they had a plan to release it near the end of this year, but that was in a comment chain a few posts ago. but plans can change. hopefully I dont miss the next post.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
we got an update, horray. this time a minor character introduction
1659535090645.png
1659535106042.png
her names Tilistorte and will be working with a church with naughty scenes intact.

also we are getting some CG teases, seems like they wont ruin your virgin runs if you go for em.
the trial version of the game is planned for the end of the year, so heres hoping December or november we finally get our hands on this.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They also talked about in depth quest markers and event markers which makes me happy, because it means I can kinda meander about getting things done without an MTL

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They also talked about in depth quest markers and event markers which makes me happy, because it means I can kinda meander about getting things done without an MTL
well depending on how long of a wait it is, you wont have to worry about MTL since the english version should come out around that time. but quest markers are ALWAYS appreciated.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well depending on how long of a wait it is, you wont have to worry about MTL since the english version should come out around that time. but quest markers are ALWAYS appreciated.
Which is nice, since ill get distracted for a month and come back completely forgetting where i need to go.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I wonder if the dev is gonna make a trial soon.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
2 months later and we get an update again, big news this time around.
1665537979361.png
trial version looks like its gonna have to be postponed to after 2022, and even release first as a paid trial, due to lacking funds as being a reason for it. (but they also say it will become free to the public later.)
as for new content, theres a cute mini event where a jerk steals your clothes and you go to find them, your lust gauge raises everytime people catch a glimps of you passing them, I assume something would happen if you climaxed but we dont see that in the video. they are also working on more CGs. like that tenticle one.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hold the pressess everyone, The dev has implimented sexy butt grabbing into the game!
1671557696985.png
its a Christmas miracle!
theres a video of it in action on the ci-en page, comes with a panties only version too. plus we get to see the title screen of the game.
not much else to the news but they wish us a merry christmas.
1671557796228.png

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the news isn't that good. The development is paused because of dev's real-life stuff.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, the news isn't that good. The development is paused because of dev's real-life stuff.
they are also working on a game with a different team on the side while progress is paused.
its a shame the game is on a standstill but hopefully they are able to recover from this by next year.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
man it has been a long time since this person posted on their ci-en,
1704768218084.png
While no actual game updates themselves, they are letting us know whats goin on, and how production may take place again this year. heres hoping anysales from watapons games helps with funding on this one.