What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie_god

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Really? I was under the impression that all enemies could potentially do that to your character in HotB. o.0 Judging from the translations, anyway. But if I'm mistaken and it's just one level, that's a relief. xD
technically, any pregnancy could be avoided by killing and winning:D though i agree with a minimal(well really i could altogether do without) of the pregnancy/birthing trend in games.

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That latest DL with the roaches is so disappointing. It looks like eggs are going to be a game over thing in Hotb. What I'd really been hoping for was a more advanced version of nanocrisis eggs/larvae but possibly with a belly this time.
What's this roaches thing? Is this the wacky one off loop animation? My HOTB just crashes with errors after the tribes people stage clear with none of this roach business.

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The roach thing they keep going on about is just the animation he put up a few days back. Nothing has been added to the game itself since the tribe people, yet. I think I remember him saying that maybe around xmas there will be an update, at least that's what it sounded like according to the Bing translation.

Which btw, I found Bing translates his page far better than google.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone asked for it so here's my nanocrisis with translations and a couple random saves. Why not post it, it might allow the other thread stay asleep.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone asked for it so here's my nanocrisis with translations and a couple random saves. Why not post it, it might allow the other thread stay asleep.
]
Thanks, never got to play nanocrsis. This will help.

Also love this game can't wait for the official release.

Adio5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the save file for the latest update?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, never got to play nanocrsis. This will help.

Also love this game can't wait for the official release.
:confused:

What are you talking about? Nano was scraped.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think he meant this game as i hotb.

Don't worry,
we all miss nanocrisis too
Yea. I played the version of Nano that he linked with the English patch. It's no where near as good as HoTB.

So far as I can understand the game crashes I believe after you beat the tribesmen and talk with the Hunter office girl.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see what I can figure out tomorrow. It almost midnight here.
Or was this one of those bugs legraf fixed?

legraf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can see, that's already been fixed (the conversation is a1/2_0). This doesn't crash for me - have you applied the latest translation patch (a couple of pages back in this thread)?

I'm able to talk to Fio after killing the guys in the tunnel... there's a message that the game hasn't been completed past this point, but no crash.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats what I thought. I gone over that dialog a few times but found nothing amiss so I decided to wait for your input about it.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my keyboard is not effect to this game
just the Ecs button is work, why :confused:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

my keyboard is not effect to this game
just the Ecs button is work, why :confused:
Check if you have any USB controllers like a joystick, it defaults to that. Navigate using Y axis.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I check this post every day hoping for something to be updated. This game is just too good, can not wait for something like this to get officially released.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason I check this post every day hoping for something to be updated. This game is just too good, can not wait for something like this to get officially released.
well if people didnt randomly bump this thread when they have nothing to say, then you would know when theres an update.

or just bookmark the creators site

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whenever there's an actual update to the game, I usually edit the original post and let y'all know there's been an update.

Which reminds me...

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whenever there's an actual update to the game, I usually edit the original post and let y'all know there's been an update.

Which reminds me...
I see you edited the original post about 15 minutes ago (though I can't find what you actually changed). I looked at the site (using google translate), and couldn't find any updates after the "08042012" one, which presumably came out on August 4th, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.