What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
Seriously, if you're gonna bump, at least attach some sort of update news that's hasn't been shared yet

Like update regarding prison intro for the game

EDIT: Grammar. And by Grammar I mean removing a question mark that I added for some odd reason...

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seriously, if you're gonna bump, at least attach some sort of update news that's hasn't been shared yet

Like update regarding prison intro for the game

EDIT: Grammar. And by Grammar I mean removing a question mark that I added for some odd reason...
Untitled.png Yes.png
Thanks for letting me see a decent update.
If you read the comment section and have it MTL the Dev Comments is LITERALLY HILARIOUS.
Though, I wish I could pay for this update not being to buy stuff online sucks.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not much, because the dev never updated the trial after the first one was released and, to my knowledge, doesn't plan to until it's finished.

Said trial is strictly linear and there is basically only teasing scenes with Serena. Some nudity and groping in the quests she takes in town and 3 scenes of interrupted rape when you lose important fights and another at the very end. There is one rather large scene of the muscle girl (the one who only has 1 arm in VH) getting gangbanged which is very well animated (though for me personally it gets ruined by the excessive body-piercings and body drawing).
In terms of playtime I think it's about an hour. The missions are very straight-forward and simple right now.

Also, about slimes. Getting infected and birthing. Not my fetish but I like how he implemented that scenario around public humiliation.

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes In ci-en, in his latest post, I asked him about the release date and another dude asked about the eng version, he replied to both of us.
Thanks I see it now. I wonder why he isn't do any new demo update. I assume he has some play testers or something. I feel like if he has new updates he would probably get more ci-en supports. Good on him not being greedy I guess.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
We know, Waru had told us his plan last year, it would be just too much for him to finishing the game.
The game had three chapter, and Waru is still only making things in the second chapter, and there is only 4 months left in the year so...... Maybe expecting more like launch in late2023/early2024 to be more realistic?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The horny uncles can't wait to get their hands on serena.
And I can't blame em, I'm one of them!
Truly a sin that made these uncles into rape demons.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
New blog post today showing off Serena recklessly challenging an orc hunting quest, losing, getting raped, then strapped onto an orc's chest as a wearable cock sleeve and carried around the forest for an unknown amount of time before another pair of adventurers stumble across and save her. Very nice.

EDIT: Apparently, if this happens the adventurers who rescue you will spread rumours throughout the guild, damaging your reputation. Also very nice.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Development looking great, if very slow. Even getting a release next year feels optimistic. But hey at least it's a constant progress... I take it over devs just vanishing for 2 years.
I wonder how linear it will actually be. The dev already said in the past that it won't be as open as the very unguided mess that was "Violated Heroine", but with some of the H-systems in place and the consequences of losing it would be nice if it's not strictly linear and interesting stuff happening as a result (like certain regular people in the cities turning on Serena because she feels like easy prey).

The art and content look great. My only gripe is Serena going too hard into no-chest full-loli territory. I wish he'd give her a small amount of chest, so she would feel more like a petite teen... But whatever, he is loyal to the original design, ig. If the assets are modular enough, maybe there'll be visual options or mods (and hopefully not just "no chest" and "oppai loli").

longhairlover

Reputation score
I don't know but in his post he says he has an incredible amount of work to do before the final touches meaning he is almost done? Although it seems he isn't anywhere near completion, translation error? And in the comments he doesn't outright deny that he can release it on December so maybe he can release the game, idk, we just gotta wait and see.