What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

arribaback

Reputation score
The Ai translator from dlsite not completed translated, here trenslated picture from someone work:
Mod edit: link removed due to underage content.

And this fix translated from github ver 1.01:

the latest github ver 1.03 need patched file from patch-0915, idk where I find this patch
I just tried this fix, but it didn't work either.

Also i have tried the 1.0 version and the 1.03 version (there is a patch someone made in f95 for the translation of this version) but neither have the secret diary on english while playing on joiplay, but the two versions work fine on pc, that is why i think is a problem of the plugins that are disable on joiplay.

Note: thanks that fix it, sorry i didn't see the first link at the beginning

Well, sorry for keep bothering you, but when i extract using the program, the name on the files and folders are incorrect (the names are not in katakana) and after i have tried to change windows to japanese local the extraction seem to extract some files wrong and the rest are in other japanese format (not in katakana like the game files).
And the file system_starfile.txt have the correct name for the files that the program should extract.

Note: neverminde, it extracted correctly with zarchiver.

Last edited by a moderator:

bernando2

Reputation score
I just tried this fix, but it didn't work either.

Also i have tried the 1.0 version and the 1.03 version (there is a patch someone made in f95 for the translation of this version) but neither have the secret diary on english while playing on joiplay, but the two versions work fine on pc, that is why i think is a problem of the plugins that are disable on joiplay.

Note: thanks that fix it, sorry i didn't see the first link at the beginning
yeah, first link removed by mod so I uploaded different style. joiplay no good for play this game so I play used Maldives with Compatibility WebGL enabled no lag anymore.
This latest ver 1.03 Github, I get file from laggy speed download

Attachments

DarkSonic1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay. So for a complete idiot, can someone explain to me step by step how to get the gallery in english.

I bought the game. Downloaded the ci-en patches (patch0916 and Patch-TL 0910-2). Got the github translation from the dlsite branch (says it was updated last week).

Every time I extract the github translation my game.exe reverts to version 1.00 instead of 1.03. The recollection gallery button is gone and when I load my save before the final boss and beat it I don't get any kind of notification during the ending scene (no clear save prompt either). I've also tried running the game_EN.exe proceeded on DLsite and it's got the same issue, even after applying Patch-TL 0910.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Am I not getting an updated translation from github or something? Do I need to set up a repository cause the downloadable isn't up to date?

bernando2

Reputation score
Okay. So for a complete idiot, can someone explain to me step by step how to get the gallery in english.

I bought the game. Downloaded the ci-en patches (patch0916 and Patch-TL 0910-2). Got the github translation from the dlsite branch (says it was updated last week).

Every time I extract the github translation my game.exe reverts to version 1.00 instead of 1.03. The recollection gallery button is gone and when I load my save before the final boss and beat it I don't get any kind of notification during the ending scene (no clear save prompt either). I've also tried running the game_EN.exe proceeded on DLsite and it's got the same issue, even after applying Patch-TL 0910.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Am I not getting an updated translation from github or something? Do I need to set up a repository cause the downloadable isn't up to date?
U can overwrite dlsite Ai TL to latest github translated patch (patch-0916), if u overwrite from 1.00 (original) > 1.01(first patch) > 1.02(second patch) > 1.03 (changed patch), global.rpgsave will change much, so u need clear save folder and replay again (maybe)

the game ver still v1.00, ver 01 or 02 etc.. its patch TL/Fix version

Game_EN.exe its packed Ai translated from dev, if you patched from github instead used Game.exe

Well, sorry for keep bothering you, but when i extract using the program, the name on the files and folders are incorrect (the names are not in katakana) and after i have tried to change windows to japanese local the extraction seem to extract some files wrong and the rest are in other japanese format (not in katakana like the game files).
And the file system_starfile.txt have the correct name for the files that the program should extract.

Note: neverminde, it extracted correctly with zarchiver.
sorry make u confiused, I'm forget can opened by zar, usually I need mount that filesystem with rooted device

Last edited:

DarkSonic1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you screenshot what your home screen looks like after all the patching? Mine is only New Game, Continue (greyed out) and Options.

bernando2

Reputation score
Can you screenshot what your home screen looks like after all the patching? Mine is only New Game, Continue (greyed out) and Options.
here start page and rec traslated, I never ended the game the gallery never come up

note: gallery no popup after ending the game, I can say no, only recollection from savefile

Attachments

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is this seriously playable on android using that joiplay thing? if it already runs like garbage on pc i cannot imagine how it runs on android

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to continue dancing and serving in the brothel or is it just nothing but fucking once you get to that point in the game?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Moderation would like to remind everyone to make sure the translation/mod files linked here do not contain any explicit images of underaged characters. We do check. Even if you pack them using uncommon methods.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
SO apparently Serena can get some piercings. Has anyone found out which event triggers that?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
One of the later events that occur in sequence if you keep sleeping in the slum brothel after losing to Ganelon the first time if I remember correctly.
Or it could be a later stage of either continuing to lose/failing to escape against the rogues/thugs on the guild mission or succumbing to the perverts in the slum.
I'm pretty sure it was slum related.

Last edited:

Luxiful

Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
I been playing a bit lately and saw this gallery screenshot online has anyone been able to get this scene? what are the steps to do it?

Mod edit: Image removed due to loli content

blerghit

Reputation score
I been playing a bit lately and saw this gallery screenshot online has anyone been able to get this scene? what are the steps to do it?

Mod edit: Image removed due to loli content
lose in the tentacle elimination mission, get impregnated and give birth several times and dont escape or give up. might need 1.03

Steorra

Reputation score
lose in the tentacle elimination mission, get impregnated and give birth several times and dont escape or give up. might need 1.03
I tried those and seemed to not work i downloaded the lastest version from DLsite but on the app it says ver 1.00 so not sure how to update it

blerghit

Reputation score
I tried those and seemed to not work i downloaded the lastest version from DLsite but on the app it says ver 1.00 so not sure how to update it
the eng patch from dlsite makes it v1.0. play the JP ver with MTL if you want to get the benefits before the eng patch is updated.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the eng patch from dlsite makes it v1.0. play the JP ver with MTL if you want to get the benefits before the eng patch is updated.
Not sure about that, ever since I applied the updates the supposed 1.0 english version has some visual glitches and bugs it didn't have before

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure about that, ever since I applied the updates the supposed 1.0 english version has some visual glitches and bugs it didn't have before
My guess is that the file structure changed so much that the images are broken. Only fix is for DLs/dev to release a new updated version.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh no not broken just some visual glitches during transitions

bizige

Reputation score

Make sure to have Japanese Locale on your pc. Patching won't work otherwise.

1) Get version 1.03.4.
2) Use patch 0918
3) Use patch 0910 for the missing english files.
4) Apply the Github patch. Download it manually from Github as it is often updated to match the current version. You are probably downloading an older 1.00 english patch.

5) Load any file. Use the new item that unlocks gallery from 0918. Save again. Gallery should be working in english.

Cricrichop

Reputation score
can someone share their pictures\回想 file? for some reason mine only has 4 images in it so my gallery works but its just blank images for all but 4 scenes.