What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

Steorra

Reputation score
can someone share their pictures\回想 file? for some reason mine only has 4 images in it so my gallery works but its just blank images for all but 4 scenes.
I did a fresh download without any save files and got everything except for like 2 which might be bugged at the moment, make sure you apply the patches from Cien Post (9/18 or higher) and also the lastest github patches by Dazedanon

Cricrichop

Reputation score
I did a fresh download without any save files and got everything except for like 2 which might be bugged at the moment, make sure you apply the patches from Cien Post (9/18 or higher) and also the lastest github patches by Dazedanon
that worked. i must have been a version behind when i applied all the patches.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can someone share their pictures\回想 file? for some reason mine only has 4 images in it so my gallery works but its just blank images for all but 4 scenes.
Nice try, you're not getting me banned on this site.

quazar

Reputation score
Does this game have corruption and Serena turn into slutty mode just like in Violated Heroine or nah?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, looks like someone is working on a mod for this game...

The focus seem to be more on higher lewdness level stuffs that is kinda missing in VP compare to og VH.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really, someone should make a mod that lets the character play as Nanako again.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like the official creator is endorsing mods for VP, since he linked the lewdness mod in his most recent Ci-en post.

He makes it clear though, that mods should not include the base game in their files as to prevent full distribution for obvious reason. Other than that, he's very supportive of mods.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I mean he did leave the project file in the base folder for the game with everything already decrypted, allowing anyone to edit the game with the editor. Safe to say the dev fully anticipated mods for this H game. Considering VH's history of modders turned devs over time, it makes sense he'd continue that trend for this.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ye he probably even left all the unused assets there for people to implement them in the form of mods i'm sure he said fuck it i'm done i'll let the fans handle the rest XD

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
ye he probably even left all the unused assets there for people to implement them in the form of mods i'm sure he said fuck it i'm done i'll let the fans handle the rest XD
Indeed, the benefits, and the curse of this mindset has always been for devs to just let the community play in the sand instead of expanding or fixing the sandbox themselves. I hate that kind of mentality, but I cannot deny this creator is very hard working to have done so many sprites and so much HCG for such a short H game. He definitely deserves his wealth if nothing else for that.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
After Katherine, how do you have an abortion?
That's the real tragedy, you don't. The only thing poor Serena can do is binge-drink some healing potion to accelerate the pregnancy. The game tells that getting raped by slimes can get rid of the fetus but I never tried that out...

blerghit

Reputation score
That's the real tragedy, you don't. The only thing poor Serena can do is binge-drink some healing potion to accelerate the pregnancy. The game tells that getting raped by slimes can get rid of the fetus but I never tried that out...
It gets replaced by slime...

After Katherine, how do you have an abortion?
I dont think you can, just need to give birth but you can trade in your babys to the slum shop.

KoolKool993

Reputation score
by the light, this game is just too hard for a full virgin run :\
please give me some tips

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
by the light, this game is just too hard for a full virgin run :\
please give me some tips
It's honestly not that hard. You just have to get the hang of how to fight.

There a couple of time only when you can grind for level (ie : up your stats).
1) When freeing Erika. Mob respawn when you change map until you plunder the storeroom
2) once you finish all the request (except the daily thug hunting) in the City where you can go to all the previous area hunt monsters

All you have to do is get the hang of each mob, and how they react (some monster get push back or prevented to attack when hit with an uncharged attack => rush mêlée and spam normal attack.
Other can rush through your attack, so you need to charge and hit from far away before moving away and repeat.

Play it safe, and 2-3 retry to get each mob pattern at worst is enough to beat on virgin.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
If Stallion (monster) is still alive, there also the traumatic abortion option.
Abortion by Monster Horse rape is some cosmic horror-level shit. The CG sequence with Stallion is brilliant, but goddam, letting poor Serena go through that again only to get rid of pregnancy is really "something". One has to be a really sick-minded individual to force her through something like that...maybe I'm one of them....

In a rather ironic way, this game highlights the importance of accessible, safe abortions in really gruesome details after the demise of Katherine...

Last edited: