What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do agree that NPC labor is.. Underwhelming.
The amount of grind for even a few wall replacements is high vs the amount of damage they take per wave.

kyaaaaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have the wooden and metal workbenches but still can't find the dagger required to carve genitals. I have a plant table (separate from the sand/cactus one) which I don't remember where I got it from, and a wing table that was dropped from a chest near the Doduo boss in the top left of the map. The chest is to the south before reaching the boss.

Edit: Found the knife, it's a craftable from the pink table which you get for beating the fat guy under the bridge
Sorry about knife, I confused it with the sword. Thanks for the hints on the two recipes. Doduo was at top right and I found the chest. Other chest is in the swamp after beating the plant boss go south and search swamp carefully. Neither of these 2 recipes had many things in them yet. So much potential though.

Wait how do you even tame the animals?
I noticed there were a bunch of buildings that looked like taming pens but couldn't figure it out myself.
You need to stun them. There are club class weapons for this. White bar under the HP bar decreases instead of HP bar. Works same for animals and people. After you stun them you pick them up and put them into the correct cage class = Animal cages are for small medium and large animals + People cages for capturing NPCs. Not all creatures can be captured but many can.

...damn NPC can't chop normal wood(Tree), I have to cut it myself. and I plant the entire forest around start area
Have to build the 4 white circles from the wooden workbench and put in your base for NPCs to work.

Is brain head used for anything yet?
Even in its incomplete state this game is very well done. So many features and things to find.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to stun them. There are club class weapons for this. White bar under the HP bar decreases instead of HP bar. Works same for animals and people. After you stun them you pick them up and put them into the correct cage class = Animal cages are for small medium and large animals + People cages for capturing NPCs. Not all creatures can be captured but many can.
I knew about the stunning part-- the cages are what bug me. Can't seem to get the progress going for the life of me lol

abiroyon

Reputation score
I knew about the stunning part-- the cages are what bug me. Can't seem to get the progress going for the life of me lol
You need to put the stunned character in the cage and give them food. Each character has preferred foods which will increase their trust value faster, but regardless you should see the number on their inventory icon increase gradually.

Edit: You put the food in the cage inventory slots.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to put the stunned character in the cage and give them food. Each character has preferred foods which will increase their trust value faster, but regardless you should see the number on their inventory icon increase gradually.

Edit: You put the food in the cage inventory slots.
I know about the taming process entirely-- which cage going to which animal is what's confusing lol

pocencer

Reputation score
View attachment 45403
Where is the 4th treasure?

Edit: what I have already done, iirc
red recipe -> tribe boss
black recipe -> spider boss
pink recipe -> ojisan
? -> ?
blue recipe -> in north-east mountain
orange recipe -> sand tribe village
emeral cock -> two hunter at ruin
brain head -> robot girl
green crystal -> plant boss
red crystal -> sand boss
blue crystal -> twin head bird
So, Does anyone know where is the 4th?

baklijke

Reputation score
Anyone have the cheat table list? The ingame one you can access with "Enter" .
/life x heal x hp (can be changed)
/point +10k status +100 skill
/exp x add x exp
/testitems add all items on the floor near the campsite
/atk x change atk stat to x
/collectall get all collection items
/regen regenerate resources
/friend x summon x friend
/allpreg get all friends pregnant
/body x y spawn y dead bodies of monster x
/weather number
/night /dawn /eve /noon
/ass start the assault
/assend end the assault
/fix repair houses
/foodpoison 0-100
/inclove lovers love +100
/declove lovers love -100
/allage randomize age of ppl
/makevill add 30 random ppl
/allpreg make everyone pregnant

death_wraith

Reputation score
any clue where to get madness orb and last table which it said north east mountain ? cant tell which mountain and i dont see mermaid as it said by someone

lolt

Reputation score
was looking on the discord and I think it has something to do with the candy bar you find on the beach

Unknownadd

Reputation score
To add to the code list.

/NPC # - Spawns a neutral NPC with random parameters of the Type #
/Friend # - Spawns a friendly NPC with random parameters of the Type #
/Body # - Spawns a corpse of NPC with random parameters of Type #
/petmax - Will set taming level to max for all captured NPCs in inventory

/NPC 15 will spawn a neutral woman, /Friend 15 will spawn a friendly (tamed) woman, and /Body 15 will spawn the corpse of a woman.

Short list of # types:
15 = Woman
16 = Loli
19 = Old Woman
42 = Female mummy (Mommy)
44 = Underground Woman/Zombie Woman
111 = Merchant
110 = Giant (can only kill her, not tied to giant event branches)
0/1 = The Male/Female PC
2-9 = 'Story' NPCs (NYI)

/atk # - Changes your attack bonus
/run # - Changes your run speed

/WP N - Teleports you to a predefined waypoint for events (Known - Base, Mermaid, Giant)
/TP # - Teleports you to the center of a map cell (1 is the bottom left and 399 is the top right)

It would be nice to have a way to spawn specific items since the 'testitems' spawn dumps a lot on the ground and not all items are spawned (example: Restrained Giant structure)

Last edited: