What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

death_wraith

Reputation score
How do you raise the level of love, and do they need to have a bed and a nearby workplace?
both of them needs to be in their workplace yes it takes time to do it i forgot how long what's min love to gain that for gaining love it will slowly everyday

MaicolJordan2

Reputation score
both of them needs to be in their workplace yes it takes time to do it i forgot how long what's min love to gain that for gaining love it will slowly everyday
In fact, in the version that I'm playing, they earn it passively without the need for work tables, but when they reach 100 libido they do it on their own, but now another problem has arisen, I put all the beds in a building so they could, but only 2 pairs of people do it so I don't know what to do if it's prob or something else because if I put more buildings the NPC's don't know where the beds are they just enter a building and that's it

death_wraith

Reputation score
In fact, in the version that I'm playing, they earn it passively without the need for work tables, but when they reach 100 libido they do it on their own, but now another problem has arisen, I put all the beds in a building so they could, but only 2 pairs of people do it so I don't know what to do if it's prob or something else because if I put more buildings the NPC's don't know where the beds are they just enter a building and that's it
oh didn't kno dat to me i don't bother them much they are doing work for me but sadly its too slow that's fine and yea npc still outside they probably don't want to sleep yet or something even when bed and house is near the location circle

pocencer

Reputation score
found some glitch, you can place territory inside the tribe home, so our NPC can walk around in enemy tribe base

clownmans

Reputation score
mm.. helo guys,, can i ask a question? where's the location of save files for this game?

Last edited:

Fare

Reputation score
mm.. helo guys,, can i ask a question? where's the location of save files for this game?
C:\Users\[your PC/User name]\AppData\LocalLow\Emade Plus
At least i think it's saved there :D
you can type %appdata% in your windows search bar and click the Appdata tab in your datapath (is that how its called?xD) at the top.

Karagee

Reputation score
C:\Users\[your PC/User name]\AppData\LocalLow\Emade Plus
At least i think it's saved there :D
you can type %appdata% in your windows search bar and click the Appdata tab in your datapath (is that how its called?xD) at the top.
Nope, you're wrong. It's saved in the game directory.
Game folder\SurvivalGameProject_Data\StreamingAssets\XML

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think only the NPCs you spawn with makevill can have sex and no other ones. Does anyone know?

pickle45

Reputation score
Girl can sex with most things and villagers but no preggo
Guy can knock up any villager female. Best way to capture a female is force em while they are sleeping and will consider knock out. Then you can capture them. You don't have to get off them to try to kcok em up you can constantly do insert and finish though some days they are less fertile than others and can take up to 20x if not more regardless if its graping or normal sex. This also goes for silent sex. If you knock them up and have yet to capture them in silent sex you will not be able to capture them so fair warning that and you cannot attack them. Their pregnancy also won't progress unless they are fully tamed.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How do you capture and tame island girls?

How long before their pregnancy develops?