What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Ivanoich1993

Reputation score
I just found this game in version 60 even though its quite fun there is annoying bug currently for me. Every time I save the game then semi-freeze (UI gone and character only could face left or right) so i could only close the game and load them, and the loaded game mini-map was reseted and only show the location of both MC until its explored again, thank god every other interaction didn't also reset.

N_Dani123

Reputation score
Guys i bought the 500 yen plan and it's not letting me access the download link wtf

mfmxhmnikhttzflzkf

Reputation score
Bestiality in the fetish tag but haven't found anything other than the giant spider...
Am i missing something? Bigfoot doesn't count

pj870977

Reputation score
and are there any sex scenes with girls assembled from body parts?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
been a while since i last played, is there h scenes with female mc outside GOR yet?

farlandfarcry

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
where to download latest version for free?

neloangelo5

Reputation score
the npc on npc thing needs like 100%horny -100moral then the relationship lvl needs to also be +100/-100 no beds, and the personality's play a role, maybe.... or something like that. the system isn't finished yet, best way to have it happen spawn a bunch of guys/girls and just wait took 3-4 days for me.
I can't make this work for some reason.. ;/

What I'm supposed to put here?

asdsadasdasd.png

Neetosnek

Reputation score
I can't make this work for some reason.. ;/

What I'm supposed to put here?

View attachment 47148
That slot is for the D*ck, so if you put it you will create a futanari cyborg lmao

Men's workbench (the one that looks like 2 pink dicks), costs 4 iron ingots and 10 wood.

How do I put food on the table? Right click immediately eats it...
[Just in case you has yet to figure it out]

You have to left click the table first, then letter will appear above the screen and you can right click the dish to place in on the table.

somehow the steak didn't appears on the top of the table and you can't even put it on the plate... It just there laying on the ground (lmao)
IMG_20230321_113038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Droxs

Reputation score
You can also use the "Hematically" to get rid of corpses. It's build with the Meat Workbench and needs 10 flesh and blood, 10 crazy orb and 1 orb of life.

Orb of life is obtained through the abortion medicine, that a tamed "old native" can craft.

Yes, save & load spawns generates new natives in their camps.
how do you get "abortion medicine" can you give an example picture?

Sitas

Reputation score
[Just in case you has yet to figure it out]

You have to left click the table first, then letter will appear above the screen and you can right click the dish to place in on the table.

somehow the steak didn't appears on the top of the table and you can't even put it on the plate... It just there laying on the ground (lmao)
It worked, thanks!

how do you get "abortion medicine" can you give an example picture?
Craft it with the native grandpa.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I never realized NPC's were crafting stations lmao

Concerned

Reputation score
Anyone have issues building a well? I have all the items in my inventory but the picture doesn't "light up".

Also how to milk a cow and shear the sheep T_T. They're both maxed out (tamed in pen and taken and placed out) , I have a harvest box and set my villagers to Agriculture, but nothing seems to be happening.

I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find the answer. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
Anyone have issues building a well? I have all the items in my inventory but the picture doesn't "light up".

Also how to milk a cow and shear the sheep T_T. They're both maxed out (tamed in pen and taken and placed out) , I have a harvest box and set my villagers to Agriculture, but nothing seems to be happening.

I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find the answer. Thanks in advance.
1.) Could you make a screenshot of it?

2.) Did you put them into the "Breeding ground" and assigned some people to "breeding"?

Concerned

Reputation score
1.) Could you make a screenshot of it?

2.) Did you put them into the "Breeding ground" and assigned some people to "breeding"?
1) I'm sure I have all the items for the well, tried using a wooden shovel as well in case it was using the wrong icon on the shovel.
2) Ah, I thought the milk would be placed into the gathering point, but it was in the pen itself (and the animals in there have to be untamed, as in no favorability points from being in a cage with their favorite food).

Attachments

Last edited:

MelonTea

Reputation score
1) I'm sure I have all the items for the well, tried using a wooden shovel as well in case it was using the wrong icon on the shovel.
2) Ah, I thought the milk would be placed into the gathering point, but it was in the pen itself (and the animals in there have to be untamed, as in no favorability points from being in a cage with their favorite food).
you need 4 shovels