What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Sitas

Reputation score
Alright, now that works. I thought it would be filled when I built it but it functions like a larger capacity rainwater collection device right?
From what I understand via the machine translation, you need that rainwater collector to fill the well but I'm not sure on that. I simply build both near each other.
Maybe save & load will help as well? That usually fixed many problems for me.

Has anyone ever found wheat or soy beans? I've basically genocides all natives 10 times over and destroyed every crate they had, still nothing.
No progress on the "Evil Orb" either...

Concerned

Reputation score
From what I understand via the machine translation, you need that rainwater collector to fill the well but I'm not sure on that. I simply build both near each other.
I had rainwater collectors all over the place and was ready to manually fill it like the food box using water bowls and water bags, then it rained and the well wnt from 0/1000 to 1000/1000

Does the blossoming Sakura Tree dropping the petals past the boss where you get the Meat workbench have any story element/ event?

Has anyone ever found wheat or soy beans? I've basically genocides all natives 10 times over and destroyed every crate they had, still nothing.
No progress on the "Evil Orb" either...
I've come across soy beans on enemy raids before, I suspect it's RNG...

If I'm thinking about the "right" Evil orb (theres like 3 or 4 different orbs afaik ) , they are from the Ghosts where you find Mommys (3rd floor?) in that underground tomb thing. (Sorta NNW of the Cherry Blossom Tree where you get Meat workbench. You'll find a headless statue. To get in use female MC to trigger event East of that statue.)

If it isn't, which item are you trying to craft using the orb?

Sitas

Reputation score
I've come across soy beans on enemy raids before, I suspect it's RNG...

If I'm thinking about the "right" Evil orb (theres like 3 or 4 different orbs afaik ) , they are from the Ghosts where you find Mommys (3rd floor?) in that underground tomb thing. (Sorta NNW of the Cherry Blossom Tree where you get Meat workbench. You'll find a headless statue. To get in use female MC to trigger event East of that statue.)

If it isn't, which item are you trying to craft using the orb?
No, those orbs in the temple/dungeon are "Dead Orbs". I need the "Evil Orbs" to buy that 45 atk glove weapon from the merchant.

Concerned

Reputation score
No, those orbs in the temple/dungeon are "Dead Orbs". I need the "Evil Orbs" to buy that 45 atk glove weapon from the merchant.

Oh It's called Orb of the Earth on my Translation.
You need to kill the Giantess North of the Map, if you play the game as intended, it's either kill or spare her( make her a follower) or make her a slave, those choices are mutually exclusive.
(alternatively if you have already spared her or otherwise, use console commands /npc 110 1 and defeat her, spawn code is for Feb 2023 Version)

Has anyone ever found wheat or soy beans? ...
Just noticed sometimes killing chickens gives you a wheat seed and random small birds give you soy seeds.

Attachments

Sitas

Reputation score
Oh It's called Orb of the Earth on my Translation.
You need to kill the Giantess North of the Map, if you play the game as intended, it's either kill or spare her( make her a follower) or make her a slave, those choices are mutually exclusive.
(alternatively if you have already spared her or otherwise, use console commands /npc 110 1 and defeat her, spawn code is for Feb 2023 Version)

Just noticed sometimes killing chickens gives you a wheat seed and random small birds give you soy seeds.
Ah, I've befriended the Giant and she's quite good at defending against the raids, so I guess I'll have to cheat.

I'm gonna try my luck as the birds, too. Thanks for the infos!

Neetosnek

Reputation score
Alright, now that works. I thought it would be filled when I built it but it functions like a larger capacity rainwater collection device right?
Yeah it's larger. The water in the well start from 200 and gradually filled into 1000, so you don't have to wait for rain to fill it! Truly the best water source so far haha

Concerned

Reputation score
I'm trying to get my villagers to automate crops, I've just been planting it manually, and with harvest box near I set a villager to farm but as far as I can tell they only help it to grow and not like harvest and replant seeds (which are in the harvest box).

Anyone achieved this?

Yeah it's larger. The water in the well start from 200 and gradually filled into 1000, so you don't have to wait for rain to fill it! Truly the best water source so far haha
Oh? so it fills it in gradually if you leave it alone? Just when I placed it, it rained in the next few minutes and the well went from 0 to 1000.

Guys, how to get clay? I saw a new workbench, I need 2 clay pots for it
IIRC, some garbage patches ( near villages) have this grey color to it, use the shovel on the area.
Otherwise the mushroom forest to the East of the Island is all clay.

Last edited:

Concerned

Reputation score
And how to use titanium? It seems possible to make androids, but how?
Sounds like you've been to the Lab Basement.
You need to get an NPC called Cathy.

Initiate questline with either MC in this room pictured.
Get her body, North of this room in the pit.
Cathy will be created.

Click to select Cathy, then the crafting (hammer icon) to show her recipes ( which uses Titanium) . I recommend putting her into a building back at base so that she doesn't get kidnapped by raids (though am not sure if thats a thing)

Cathy  - Copy.png

You use this machine to Frankenstein together body parts, and create Androids.

Android - Copy.png

Last edited:

KantaiKentai

Reputation score
Thank u, but I have another one question, where to get the mysterious liquid?
Скриншот 23-03-2023 171442.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Neetosnek

Reputation score
I'm trying to get my villagers to automate crops, I've just been planting it manually, and with harvest box near I set a villager to farm but as far as I can tell they only help it to grow and not like harvest and replant seeds (which are in the harvest box).

Anyone achieved this?
Ah they actually harvest the crops when it's harvestable, you need to make sure their territory area (the blue circle) to reach both farm and the Harvest box and of course sign their job as farm.

IMG_20230323_230637.jpg

If you want to harvest them yourself, do not completely remove all the crops. Just take some and left few of them, because each dead crops will become 4 new seeds and the natives will plant them again as long there's new seeds on the farm. Unfortunately this is the only way for them to replant it again... They won't store the excess seeds to the Harvest box and each time you want to opened a new farm you to have to manually plant the seeds first OR just put the crops if you don't have the seeds, The crops will wither and become seeds later... After that you can just leave it for the natives to manage it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Concerned

Reputation score
What recipe am I missing here?
Pretty sure I hit all the chests and my map is revealed.

Sitas

Reputation score
Thanks, not sure how I missed that.

Which brings up:
Where do I find Mandragoras and Blue Herbs?
Tried digging at random looking scrubs in the swamp to no avail.
Haven't found the Mandragora's either.

Do you mean the blue flowers for the flower wreath furniture? They are inside the cave in the light blue area.

death_wraith

Reputation score
Thanks, not sure how I missed that.

Which brings up:
Where do I find Mandragoras and Blue Herbs?
Tried digging at random looking scrubs in the swamp to no avail.
if u keep walking to plants in same area where you fought boss plant walk all around that one of that plant starts running away from you maybe that one u need? I'm not sure

Concerned

Reputation score
Haven't found the Mandragora's either.

Do you mean the blue flowers for the flower wreath furniture? They are inside the cave in the light blue area.

Thanks

if u keep walking to plants in same area where you fought boss plant walk all around that one of that plant starts running away from you maybe that one u need? I'm not sure
East of the Island, the mushroom forest yes? Just walk towards the small bushes?
Walked around a bit but nothing jumped out at me, I'm suspecting it's rare.

This is the creature I'm trying to catch.

Attachments