What's new

In today's news...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

I highly doubt there is a serious difference between the two

If people want to have religious visions or hear the voice of their diety hard enough, then they will.
Self-induced, maybe, but it is a thing that happens

Also some more news since I'm posting anyway

Illegal fishers shot and sunk, nobody died

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If people want to have religious visions or hear the voice of their diety hard enough, then they will.
Self-induced, maybe, but it is a thing that happens
Diety, the world's new religion...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder if they were really in Argentine waters, they do have a tendency to claim things that aren't theirs

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder if they were really in Argentine waters, they do have a tendency to claim things that aren't theirs
I can confirm the news are true according to this .gov.ar site do note this is what i found by google.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

People who hear voices have been known to apply that voice to deities or other forms of supernatural entities (like ghosts and such). It's possible that the man had severe schizophrenia - though I won't speculate further.

It's of course also possible that he's a massively extremist religious nutter.
Well, I mean, if you're hearing voices what are you going to attribute it to? If you're not COMPLETELY insane already, logically you go down a pretty limited list of possibilities and inevitably end up at either god or spirits. And if you're already coo-coo, you don't bother to question it at all.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Really, because I'm completely insane myself and the last time I was hearing voices come from nowhere it turned out to be the television in the next room. Of course I never questioned it either, so maybe I should get a second opinion.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

This actually happened. Yesterday I got mad because it sounded like my neighbors were being loud in the hall again. Turned out it was my radio alarm clock set to the wrong setting going off in the other room *facepalm*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

According to the second opinion it turns out it was god after all. Would anyone know a good place to pick up a dozen chickens, a black cat, and a virgin?

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow... apparently I missed this a year ago, but someone just did an to commemorate .

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably yet another bathroom crime perpetrated by a Hoverer.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here's something interesting... . Brilliant!

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

This happened in my own little town, barely 2km away.

Edit: After looking around for a bit I found the original article, which dates the crime back to the 22-23rd August 2015, so it wasn't as recent as I expected.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I know how it gets with the rogue shitter on an airplane
It's what happens when you eat a combination of bad chinese food and bad seafood within 24 hours of eachother

It's not a very happy time for anyone near the bathroom

Also heard about that woman before, talk about bad luck meeting bad people

As for more news: Clinton Emails!

They're out, you can read them. Most of them are boring junk, but then there's a few there that flat out mention authorised torture making prisoners lose their limbs, only to be patched up for more 'questioning', and a few things hinting at occult rituals, plus a few things hinting at very illegal actions

Everything from private lesbian affairs to plotting to destabilise Egypt and many other nations. Messages on what was interesting for the people in power, and all these things.

Here's what has been found, by someone with an interest who goes through them:
Clinton-sponsored coup'd'etat of Honduras President Zelaya (Emails 14096, 13677)
- Emails reference mission to force Zelaya to step down including coaching/funding de facto regime.
- "being closed despite proximity of our mission to Brazil."

Clinton's involvement with the organization & funding of opposition/protest groups (Emails 27230, 1125)
- Freedom House, a democracy advocacy group, trains and funds civic networks in Egypt under the guise of "Egyptian Democratic Academy". FH received US Government Grants. Related to Arab spring.

Clinton urged to convince Merkel to appoint Tony Blair as president of EU committee (Emails 16328, 13732)
- Jonathan Powell, Former Chief of Staff, asks Hillary for details on conversations she had with Merkel
- Sid, Hillary's Assistant, sends several emails to Hillary requesting status on Tony Blair's bid

General Motors/Opel (Emails 26229, 16307, 25971)
- German FM Frank-Walter Steinmeier sends Hillary an email asking her to interfere in GM's sale of Opel shares
- Weeks after this email is sent, GM decides NOT to sell 55% of Opel's shares
- Hillary asks an aide if GM's decision will "be an issue for us in Germany"
- Phillip Gordon replies and says yes; Merkel angered.

Hillary Instructing Retired Military Figure/Intelligence Community to Discourage Anti-Muslim Sentiments (Email 7279)
- Sid advises Hillary to recruit "retired military figure" to speak out against islamophobia
- Hillary advised to put together "committee of CIA and Intelligence Community" to issue statement against same

Hillary's possible lesbian lover, Capricia Marshall (Emails 29729, 17988)
- All emails referencing dinner with Capricia and Hillary are personal in tone
- Multiple references to Hillary and Capricia as "you two".
- Hillary's aide asks NZ Prime Minister to find "best, most private hotel on a beach", CC's Capricia

Merkel Hates Obama (Email 13319)
- "Merkel & Obama like Oil & Water"
- Merkel says "Obama administration is on a disastrous economic path"
- William Murray, CIA advisor: "US/EU Diaspora sending money to dissident movements in Iran, violation of the Patriot Act"
- Michael Ledeen & neocons bring in in Iranian exiles, covertly funded by DoD via CIA

Early Stages of Obamacare/ACA (Email 11015)
- Hillary's policy advisor "our dirty little secret is we don't have a lot of good evidence on what works" on cost controls for the program.

Gabrielle Giffords Dead? (Email 29127)
- Sid forwards Hillary a Reuters report stating that Gabrielle Giffords died in Shooting
- Shooting occured at 10:10 AM; Report was released at 2:14 PM.

People of Interest:
- Gary Bernsten: Former CIA, sent several SITREP emails & Tony Blair strategy
- Neera Tanden: Healthcare/Obamacare Advisor
- TFH01: Referenced several times in relation to the Honduras coup'd'etat

BENGHAZI WAS OBAMA'S 3 AM CALL

H: FYI. SID

MARI CARMEN

The entire program for the Kate and William's royal wedding

The U.S. ignores warnings of a parlous security situation in Benghazi. Nothing happens because nobody is really paying attention, especially in an election year, and because Libya is supposed to be a foreign-policy success. When something does happen, the administration's concerns for the safety of Americans are subordinated to considerations of Libyan "sovereignty" and the need for "permission." After the attack the administration blames a video, perhaps because it would be politically inconvenient to note that al Qaeda is far from defeated, and that we are no more popular under Mr. Obarna than we were under George W. Bush. Denouncing the video also appeals to the administration's reflexive habits of blaming America first. Once that story falls apart, it's time to blame the intel munchkins and move on.
US government literally cared more about getting re-elected and looking good than about the americans in the embassy

" 4-limb amputation, a 100t operation and they joked you're going to need new carpet in the 'multi-purpose' conference room"

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The verdict for the case of Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker over a leaked sex tape sees Gawker having to compensate Hulk Hogan $115 Million, this does not include punitive damages.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The verdict for the case of Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker over a leaked sex tape sees Gawker having to compensate Hulk Hogan $115 Million, this does not include punitive damages.

While this seems a tad excessive, I'm very glad they were found guilty. Their blatant hypocrisy was pointed out by a lot of people, and they should have wisened up.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So apparently a pair of comets will get closest to the earth any comet has for the past 246 years. Pretty cool.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here comes the punitive damages and boy is it brutal, Hulkster awarded $25 Million more

Reactions: XSI

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Hope everyones ready for more TSA scrutiny.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Annndddd another 30 souls lost to the religion of peace.